Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Guest Wandering_Moth

So you might have noticed that in her fourth Ascension art that Nitocris has forgone her panties entirely.

I bring this to your attention mostly because, theoretically one could have easy access to conduct a mana transfer at any time. To Nitocris this could become a casual everyday occurrence as she does not see why it would be strange for a queen of Egypt to be mostly exposed to the public, despite knowledge of modern sensibilities and social norms (as well as the present season), let alone indulging in her daily intake of shota cock in full view of others, whether it be allies, acquaintances, or the general public.

For example after fucking Shirou on a park bench she could notice a group of peeping shotas and invite them to partake in sloppy seconds regardless of possible incarceration. Or alleviate her boredom in the middle of a meeting with Rin.

Half the trouble could be convincing her to be more discreet before any such proposal is shot down in that she is well within her divine right to play with her servant however she pleases.

This could also be applied in the middle of combat to help power her spells, Although, as this would have an adverse effect on mobility, regardless of how as a Caster Nitocris would be unlikely to engage the enemy at close range, I imagine that she would instead collect mana through the use of the portals she uses to summon medjeds. (If the portals are actual portals instead of a convenient and stylistic way of getting the medjeds there through minimum special effects.)

While Shirou confronts the enemy Servant up-close, keeping them away from Nitocris, she would be at the back flinging spells while feeling him supplying her with fresh semen mana from the miniature portal bobbing up and down between her thighs.

So far I do not have much of an idea as to Nitocris' canon personality or any possible class to place her into but wrote this anyway. Regardless, input would be very much appreciated.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Regarding Arturia, it appears the "Lion King" aspect is somehow different from the Servant version?:

Nope. Mentioned clearly that Lion King is not Lancer Artoria. The former is mentally polluted by the lance and has ascended into godhood while the latter is just a good king which is still idealistic but more practical. So TM still do not have the balls to make Artoria and the knights the real bad guys, as in with good ideals but is in the way of restoring human history.

That doesn't honestly surprise me that much. Arturia is the face of Type Moon, and people like to think that only edgy mother-fuckers like Kiritsugu and EMIYA do the "sacrifice few to save many," when Shirou distinctly sees her memories of pillaging her own villages to get supplies so she could get her army in place before the enemy and defend the country. Putting it most bluntly, waifu-fags don't like thinking that their waifu could have a complicated character, and aren't willing to acknowledge that some negative character traits or being antagonistic don't make them less of a good character.

Getting off that note, Ichasennin, since you've said that without a catalyst Zouken would definitely summon a Hassan, I would suggest Hassan of Serenity. For starters...she's just adorable. But, for more value, she's a better Assassin than Hassan of the Cursed Arm, and her Zabaniya is harder to deal with than his, since just touching her is toxic to humans, so combined with her Transformation skill, she could potentially wreak havoc on the Masters if they go out in public. But her wish for the Grail is to have someone she can touch without them dying from her poison, which, if Shirou has a high enough CON or some suitable skill, or just from Avalon, he could probably do that.

Adding that in and waiting on any further confirmation for everything else...

Confirmed Servant/Master Pairs

1. Saber: Arturia - Master: Shirou

2. Caster: Morgan le Fay - Master: Kayneth

3. Berserker: Mordred - Master: Rin

4. Archer: Heracles - Master: Illya

5. Lancer: Cu Chulainn Master: Bazett/Kirei

6. Rider: Medusa - Master: Sakura/Shinji

7. Archer: Fem!Gil - Master: None

8. Avenger: Dark Iri - Master: Grail

9. ????: ???? - Master: ????

10. ????: ???? - Master: ????

11. ????: ???? - Master: ????

12. ????: ???? - Master: ????

13. ????: ???? - Master: ????

14. ????: ???? - Master: ????

15. ????: ???? - Master: ????

16. ????: ???? - Master: ????

17. ????: ???? - Master: ????

Confirmed Servant/Unknown Master

Temptress: Kiara Sessyoin - Master: ????(Someone who will get mind-broken. Current suggestions: May Riddel Archelot)

Unknown Servant/Confirmed Master

Assassin: Expendable/Some Hassan (Hassan of Serenity proposed) - Master: Sola/Zouken

Proposed Servant/Master Pairs

Ruler: Jeanne - Master: Caren Ortensia

Destroyer: Altera - Master: Sajyou Manaka

Phantom: Jack the Ripper - Rikudou Reika

????: Sita - Master: Miyu (Not Edelfeldt if she hasn't gotten picked up by Luvia)

Summoner: Medb - Master: Celenike Icecolle Yggdmillenia

Proposed Servants/Unknown Master

Hunter: Atalanta - Master: ????

Crafter: da Vinci - Master: ????

Shielder: Brynhildr - Master: ????

Idol: Stheno/Euryale - Master: ????

Tamer: Martha - Master: ????

????: Scathach - Master: ????

????: Medea Lily - Master: ????

????: Helena Blavatsky - Master: ????

????: Okita Souji - Master: ????

Proposed Servants that could also be used as Random Encounters

Tamamo

Kiyohime

Shuten Douji

Ibaraki Douji

Minamoto no Yorimitsu

Unknown Servants/Proposed Masters

????: ???? - Master: Luvia

????: ???? - Master: Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillenia

????: ???? - Master: Kuro/Chloe von Einzbern

????: ???? - Master: Bazett (after getting Lancer stolen)

????: ???? - Master: Olga Marie Animusphere

????: ???? - Master: Flat Escardos

????: ???? - Master: Cornelius Alba

????: ???? - Master: Atram Galiast

????: ???? - Master: Rottweil Berzinsky

Guest Wandering_Moth

I was under the impression that the second Assassin would be as expendable as the first, unless you're hoping that IchaSennin changes his mind or playing for a more tragic factor or something like that. Seeing as it is the Holy Grail War after all.

Speaking of IchaSennin he hasn't posted here since the chapter updates, wonder what he's doing.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Well, he posted a challenge a day or two ago.

And honestly, without really knowing anything about where Ichasennin is going with the story, I'm kind of just throwing out the stuff that pops into my head. If he decides to use it, great, if not, that's fine, too. But when I think of something, it just digs at the inside of my head until I post about it.

So if anything I post gets used as I suggest it, or just inspires Ichasennin in some way, great, but if he decides on a completely different route, my posting hasn't done any harm.

So if anything I post gets used as I suggest it, or just inspires Ichasennin in some way, great, but if he decides on a completely different route, my posting hasn't done any harm.

Indeed.

Don't worry folks, I am here. I find no need to say anything but i read everything and your back and forth sometimes inspire a few ideas.

So you might have noticed that in her fourth Ascension art that Nitocris has forgone her panties entirely.

I bring this to your attention mostly because, theoretically one could have easy access to conduct a mana transfer at any time. To Nitocris this could become a casual everyday occurrence as she does not see why it would be strange for a queen of Egypt to be mostly exposed to the public, despite knowledge of modern sensibilities and social norms (as well as the present season), let alone indulging in her daily intake of shota cock in full view of others, whether it be allies, acquaintances, or the general public.

For example after fucking Shirou on a park bench she could notice a group of peeping shotas and invite them to partake in sloppy seconds regardless of possible incarceration. Or alleviate her boredom in the middle of a meeting with Rin.

Half the trouble could be convincing her to be more discreet before any such proposal is shot down in that she is well within her divine right to play with her servant however she pleases.

This could also be applied in the middle of combat to help power her spells, Although, as this would have an adverse effect on mobility, regardless of how as a Caster Nitocris would be unlikely to engage the enemy at close range, I imagine that she would instead collect mana through the use of the portals she uses to summon medjeds. (If the portals are actual portals instead of a convenient and stylistic way of getting the medjeds there through minimum special effects.)

While Shirou confronts the enemy Servant up-close, keeping them away from Nitocris, she would be at the back flinging spells while feeling him supplying her with fresh semen mana from the miniature portal bobbing up and down between her thighs.

So far I do not have much of an idea as to Nitocris' canon personality or any possible class to place her into but wrote this anyway. Regardless, input would be very much appreciated.

You know what this also makes me imagine? Nitocris having sex with Shirou unexpectedly due to using her portals to have fun with him. Like say he's at school in a class, when suddenly he feels a warm mouth sucking his dick. Well maybe he can somehow sense the portal and know it's Nitocris, he can't really do anything about it so he's barely holding onto his moans and such, afraid that if he lets loose people may get weirded out about how he's moaning and such. :P

Because if Nitocris isn't the type to care about modern conventions regarding sex, because as royalty she is above things, that means she won't care where Shirou is when she decides to have fun with him.

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

Well well, its been pretty quiet around here, for the most part any way.

Any way just came around to tell you what you may already know by now! Summer Event's out on the 11th. Basically Servants in bikinis, no Servants in swim trunks for all you Cu chulainn fans though.

Instead you get Scathach.

Glorious.

Oh, and uh, these guys too, I suppose. They're all different than their usual classes, by the by. Tamamo's a Lancer, for one, and Mordred's a Rider. And Scathach is an Assassin. All for a limited time only.

On a completely unrelated note would you say that Shirou's cooking capability is grossly exaggerated outside of canon? Heard from somewhere that he expects Sakura to surpass him someday.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Yes Shirou's cooking is grossly exxagerated outside of canon.

He's definitely a great cook but the way some fans treat him, as if he's some cooking god who has come from above to us mere mortals, is wanky and annoying. Yes he does expect Sakura to beat him in Western cuisine I think. And we know Rin beats him in Chinese, admittedly because Shirou really doesn't cook much Chinese. But I think he still holds the edge on Japanese food.

As for the summer Servants look, well Scathach looks great, and Mordred looks good too! Too bad about Tamamo & Kiyohime being so much more covered up though.

Also I just realized something: has Luvia appeared in The Fall yet?

Edited by warellis

Oh, sometimes I love how shameless Delight Works is: "Hey, you guys have been waiting for Ozymandias? Here he is!" Day after his rate-up ends, "Hey, rolls cost less now! And you know that Da Vinci that everyone has been wanting, that you all raged about how she wasn't actually the Servant in her event? Here she is! Hope you didn't blow all your quartz for Ozzy!" Followed immediately by, "Hey guys, that summer swimsuit event we promised you that you've all been waiting for? It's here now, just after Da Vinci! Hope you didn't spend all your quartz for Ozzy and Da Vinci!"

Actually, I think Kirei would look at Delight Works and admire them. Because not only do they make people suffer the bitterness of not rolling the Servants they want, people pay for the privilege to roll more, and still not get the Servant they want.

People get bitter about bad rolls, and also pay to get more rolls that are also bad, and thank the game for the privilege. Honestly, it's kind of diabolical.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.