Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Thanks.

Regarding your idea with Shirou running into various Servants here:

You know, actually, thinking about using other Servants, if you wanted, Ichasennin, you could justify a bunch of them in random encounters or sidequests. Shuten Douji, Ibaraki Douji, Kiyohime, and Tamamo as something like "Defeat the oni/dragon/fox" missions, with Tamamo maybe opening up a quest line of beating all 9 of her to face her in full Amaterasu form. Scathach is explicitly still alive, so she could just show up. Okita, Nobunaga, and Ushiwakamaru maybe as a "Hey, it's a Japanese history event!" Brynhildr shows up if his HP hits 0 to try and take him to Valhalla. Something pops up that causes Shirou to pick up a perk that leads Artemis to mistake him as Orion's reincarnation.

And a personal favorite thought of mine, one where the anger and resentment from the Fourth War manifests itself as spirits that Shirou encounters and has to deal with. The one from the Hundred Faced Hassan is weak and can only manifest as the female body that was their main spokesperson in the War. Gilles's is Jeanne Alter. The grudge from all the children Gilles and Uryuu killed forms another Jack the Ripper. Lancelot's madness and Kariya's rejection and attack on the person he loved combine and call Frankenstein's monster. And, though I admit it's a bit of a stretch, Diarmuid's curse and bitterness form, all stemming from being a man who was loved too easily by women, winds up summoning Medb.

And I kind of can't get the image of Jack attaching herself to Shirou because she recognizes him as "another abandoned, victimized child," and wants to protect him from all the "bad people" (Taiga, Sakura, basically all the females he's having sex with), while simultaneously forcing herself on him, because she's also a victim (sort of), so it's completely different and okay, right?

I could imagine Shuten offering Shirou a drink ;) :

WTdQ2NS.jpg

Well, Xuanzang's profile hasn't even been translated yet, and I don't have any particular hope for Nezha to be around more after the last event. They advertised Ibaraki, got everyone hyped for her, and then she wasn't available in any form. It would be nice if Nezha were added in, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Or they might do what they did with Jeanne Alter, and have Nezha be a boss in the event as a 4 star, then add her back in later as a limited 5 star.

Eh...as far as I know, it never really comes up again? I lost track of the translations about halfway through because I started having a lot of trouble making myself care about the event, but I don't remember people freaking out about Nezha being a trap, so most likely.

And, bad as I feel about asking, has anyone heard anymore since Ichasennin's last post? Because he'd mentioned having something "next week" at the time, and it's been more than 2 weeks since he posted that. Any word at all?

He had me beta what I think was Chapter 3. I thought he was going to have me look at another Chapter the day after but I never got it. I beta'd what he sent me like 2 days ago.

Were his updates for his Rin fic this sporadic or seemingly haphazard?

Edited by warellis

Hm considering the women here who will be domming Shirou, like Saber Alter & Mordred & Morgana for example, how might they deal with Shirou's obsession of his dream to become an Ally of Justice?

Also regarding Lancer Arturia Alter & Saber Alter, would they be the type to share Shirou?

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

Say, Ichasennin. So long as your here could you clarify whether that Servant-Master list you posted a while ago was permanent? As in, will there be any additional classes or not. Also, how many quest characters do you need, and what manner of character would you prefer for some of them to be?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Say, Ichasennin. So long as your here could you clarify whether that Servant-Master list you posted a while ago was permanent? As in, will there be any additional classes or not. Also, how many quest characters do you need, and what manner of character would you prefer for some of them to be?

Yes, it's more or less permanent. Of course, since there are more Masters and Servants there's still room for characters. I have no preferences for the classes outside those mentioned. As far as their identity go, let's stick to characters from the Nasuverse. I need no other secondary characters.

Guest Wandering_Moth

I have no preferences for the classes outside those mentioned. As far as their identity go, let's stick to characters from the Nasuverse. I need no other secondary characters.

...I'm sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. When I was talking about quest characters I was referring to those along the lines of Mikado Ryoko or Morrigan Aensland. Third-party characters for the sole purpose of quests. And whether or not you desire a certain kind of character for a preconceived questline or you'll just make the quest around a suggested character as they come along.

Basically, the last list he posted is definite, those Servants and Masters are in and in those roles, done. There's room for more Servants and Masters, Ichasennin has no strong feelings on the extra classes aside from the ones in his list, and the characters used for Masters and the Servants should be restricted to Nasuverse characters. And, lastly, he has enough side quest characters planned, and doesn't need any more suggested.

...is how I interpreted that post.

As far as additional Servants and Masters, I think it mostly depends on what your upper limit is. I'm sure we could come up with classes, Servants to fill them, and Masters to no end, but if you put a cap on it, we more or less have a target. Re-posting your original list to avoid having to go digging for it...

Saber: Arthuria Pendragon - Master: Emiya Shirou
Caster: Morgan le Fay - Master: Kaynet El-Melloi
Berserker: Mordred - Master: Tohasaka Rin
Archer: Herakles - Master: Ilyasviel Von Einzbern
Lancer: Chu Culainn - Master: Bazett Fraga McRemitz/Kotomine Kirei
Assassin: ???? - Master: Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri/Matou Zouken
Avenger: Angra Mainyu!Irisviel - Master: Grail-kun
Archer: Fem!Gilgamesh - Master: none
Rider: Medusa - Master: Matou Sakura/Matou Shinji
Temptress: Kiara Sesshoin - Master: ????

...that's 10 Servants. 11 Servants if you include that Sola's Assassin is going to die and Zouken will summon a new Assassin. I don't know if you had decided to adopt any of the other Servant classes suggested so far in this thread, so that's all I've counted.

But off the top of my head (and admittedly playing a little fast and loose with classes to see how many I could add), Ruler, Shielder, Gunner, Monster, Beast, Alter Ego, Destroyer, Summoner, Tamer, Crafter, Phantom, Striker, Hunter...that's another 13, for a total of 23 or 24 Servants. At that point, it's actually probably harder to come up with Masters for all of them, actually...

EDIT:

Forgot Savior. That makes 14. And something like Idol. 15.

Edited by VotedforKodos

Guest Wandering_Moth

So...Camelot's coming along, eventually. (that Servant at the four second mark, who is she? is she Cleopatra? can't be, right? that would be too obvious. also she may or may not have jackal ears.)

And according to this Ibaraki's getting added to the Servant pool. As well as Fūma Kotarō, who has been Bishounen-ified. And Minamoto no Yorimitsu, who was genderbender'd.

Truly Type-Moon knows no bounds.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.