Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Have you decided which servant classes to use to fill your quota yet? Also, On a scale of one to ten, how likely do you think it is that Morgana will debut in the upcoming Camelot story event?

Nope and don't know but I hope so. That way I'll have a canon archetype to work with.

That's what I would think. Referring to any FSN Servant by their class by habit is totally reasonable, since they were the first. It took a while before I stopped, and I still refer to Arturia as Saber and EMIYA as Archer usually.

And Ichasennin, if you haven't figured out which classes to use, have you at least got an idea of how many you want to have?

Guest SwordCommandos

Damn. Now I want to see a Shinji and Shirou team up, a local playboy and power level shota playboy.

Since they're still young, Shirou might be able to influence Shinji enough he's less of an a hole in than his canon self. Wingman Shinji. :o

He said so before, maybe its just muscle memory.

Indeed. That's what happen when Classes are used for characters' names. Herk is indeed Archer Class, and Modred is Berserker

If not classes, do you have any Servants in particular that you wish to add?

Currently, I'm not focusing on that all that much. Keep tossing ideas back and forth, though. The overall number of servants should be 15 + Fem!GIlgamesh

Since they're still young, Shirou might be able to influence Shinji enough he's less of an a hole in than his canon self. Wingman Shinji. :o

Problem is that Shinji is already 16 and already abusing Sakura. Sorry, I'd like to read a Bro!Shinji story as well, but it ain't gonna be this one.

Saber: Arthuria Pendragon - Master: Emiya Shirou

Caster: Morgan le Fay - Master: Kaynet El-Melloi

Berserker: Mordred - Master: Tohasaka Rin

Archer: Herakles - Master: Ilyasviel Von Einzbern

Lancer: Chu Culainn - Master: Bazett Fraga McRemitz/Kotomine Kirei

Assassin: ???? - Master: Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri/Matou Zouken

Rider: Medusa - Master: Matou Sakura/Matou Shinji

Temptress: Kiara Sesshoin - Master: ????

So with these, there's 8 set, and 7 more to fill. I'm still advocating Ruler Jeanne, and have an attachment to the Destroyer Altera/Manaka Servant/Master pair I suggested a while ago. Other than that, I kind of want Stheno and/or Euryale, Martha, Kiyohime, Tamamo, Medea Lily, Okita, Scathach, Jack, Medb, Helena Blavatsky, Sita, Shuten Douji, and ibaraki Douji. Plus Astolfo, if Ichasennin is willing. That's just the broader list.

Medb could at work as something like Summoner. Jack could be used for the Phantom class I suggested, and Stheno and/or Euryale would work as an Idol. The others could be worked, largely depending on Ichasennin's answer to using some of them as random encounters.

Guest Wandering_Moth

On one hand, no smut. On the other hand, enough plot to work as a stable base. Would have liked more, but I've seen worse cases of writer's block, namely mine own.

At this rate this story's going to be looooong.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

So with these, there's 8 set, and 7 more to fill. I'm still advocating Ruler Jeanne, and have an attachment to the Destroyer Altera/Manaka Servant/Master pair I suggested a while ago. Other than that, I kind of want Stheno and/or Euryale, Martha, Kiyohime, Tamamo, Medea Lily, Okita, Scathach, Jack, Medb, Helena Blavatsky, Sita, Shuten Douji, and ibaraki Douji. Plus Astolfo, if Ichasennin is willing. That's just the broader list.

Medb could at work as something like Summoner. Jack could be used for the Phantom class I suggested, and Stheno and/or Euryale would work as an Idol. The others could be worked, largely depending on Ichasennin's answer to using some of them as random encounters.

What class would Shuten be? :P

Glad to see the update, and some good development of the actual game mechanics. Also glad to see you didn't skimp on Shirou being Shirou, i.e. him spending a bunch of time just helping random strangers with errands, taking the time to make sure to politely refuse all the love letters, and showing concern about if he is improperly influencing the people around him with his abilities. It would be too easy and unfair to him as a character to have him just right it off.

As for Shuten's class, warellis, aside from the FGO canon class of Assassin, I would then say Temptress, if it weren't taken for this story. Beyond that, since she's an oni, Monster or Beast would work, and you could probably come up with more.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Presumably Atalanta would not have untoward inclinations towards youngsters, she would not be 'chaste' otherwise. How do you suppose she would cave in to Shirou?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Presumably Atalanta would not have untoward inclinations towards youngsters, she would not be 'chaste' otherwise. How do you suppose she would cave in to Shirou?

Maybe Shirou's kindness and charisma get to her? He sort of takes her home accidentally?

As for Shuten, I could honestly imagine her possibly taking Shirou home! :P And just ram his cock into her.

Something like, it starts out with Atalanta wanting to save Shirou from all these "loose women" taking advantage of him, then when she actually interacts with him, she winds up feeling sexual desire for the first time? She gets hold of him, brings him back to her base, talking about how she'll protect him from people taking advantage of him, Shirou sees she's sincere about that and winds up petting her ears and/or tail, sort of a thank you head pat, and, per usual hentai trope, the petting turns her on immensely. Then there's a brief vicious cycle of Shirou petting Atalanta, her getting horny and fucking him, her feeling guilty about it, and him petting her to make her feel better.

Ichasennin, still waiting to hear about if you'd use the monster girl type girls as random encounters. As far as proposed additional Servants and classes, so far:

Ruler: Jeanne d'Arc - Master: Caren Ortensia

Destroyer: Altera - Master: Manaka Sajyou

Crafter: Leonardo da Vinci - Master: ????

Hunter: Atalanta - Master: ????

...plus plenty more that we can come up with.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Something like, it starts out with Atalanta wanting to save Shirou from all these "loose women" taking advantage of him, then when she actually interacts with him, she winds up feeling sexual desire for the first time? She gets hold of him, brings him back to her base, talking about how she'll protect him from people taking advantage of him, Shirou sees she's sincere about that and winds up petting her ears and/or tail, sort of a thank you head pat, and, per usual hentai trope, the petting turns her on immensely. Then there's a brief vicious cycle of Shirou petting Atalanta, her getting horny and fucking him, her feeling guilty about it, and him petting her to make her feel better.

You know, her feeling guilty about it all for spoiling Shirou's already spoiled youth makes much more sense than what I had in mind, mostly with her having a more casual attitude towards sex to the point of sucking him off in public if he happens to have a hard-on.

On the matter of Kiara's master, would it make more sense for her to have a Muggle summon her by accident than a Magus trying to summon someone that they knew existed to a certain point?

Also, warellis, what is it about Shuten that people like so much anyway? As far as I can tell there's more fanart of her in a few months than Scathach had in a year! and that sorta makes me sad.

Is it because she has horns?

Is it because she's a loli?

Is it because she's dressed like a prostitute?

Is it because she's a loli?

Is it because she has a lewd personality with a subtext of inhuman bloodlust?

It's because she's a loli isn't it.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Combination of loli, lewd and also bloodlust-y personality, and I personally think a lot of it is that she's voiced by Aoi Yuuki. I mean, that's why I exhausted all of my resources trying to roll her in FGO, even though I knew there was basically no chance of it.

EDIT:

I also think there's been some bitterness and resentment about Scathach, since she remains a limited Servant only available when Delight Works decides to have her available, even though she already appeared in the story and there's only one 5-star Lancer available. Basically, she's one of the biggest examples of how summoning in FGO is completely fucked and the gachas are awful.

Edited by VotedforKodos

Guest Wandering_Moth

What kind of character would you say Altera is, how do you suppose she would factor into the story.

EDIT:that's even worse.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Kind of kuudere, but without excessive dere. Her biggest dere moment that I can think of is requesting that you call her Altera instead of Atilla, because Altera is cuter. She's basically quiet most of the time, and emotionless during battle, along with having a compulsive urge to kill people and a sword that's apparently designed to destroy civilization. Her wish for the Grail is to live a life not being a warrior, not because she has regrets, but because she's curious what her life would be like outside of battle.

With Manaka, who is crazy and wanted to use the Grail in Prototype to resurrect the Beast from the Book of Revelations to destroy the world, as her Master, it would basically turn into them being more antagonistic than most other parties in the War. If I were to dictate how I would envision is, Manaka would be yandere for Shirou, and basically have the scenario the Grail showed Kiritsugu at the end of Zero as her actual goal: kill everyone else in the world except her and Shirou, maybe keep some people around as slaves, keep Altera as a reward for loyal service, but just make sure she gets him.

And Aoi Yuuki is probably best known for Madoka Kaname, but my personal favorite role from her is Hibiki Tachibana from Symphogear. Although I also loved her as Clementine in Overlord...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.