Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Guest Wandering_Moth

Well, we've got plenty of canon Masters from other spinoffs that we could use, as far as I can see the issue is whether or not Ichasennin thinks that they're worth fleshing out to justify using them instead of OCs.

Also what kind of Servant is Phantom suppose to be?

EDIT: Strictly speaking Idol isn't even a real class, just something Elizabeth Bathory made up. And Alter Egos are a bit of a stretch I feel. But if we're really going with that logic then Launcher is also applicable.

So that's 16.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Yeah, that was mostly the point I was aiming for with the number of Masters. Hell, from Apocrypha alone we have 13, since Amakusa is actually a Servant. It really was just the question of how much they were actually characters and how much they were just names.

Phantom and Idol were actually ones I considered the biggest stretches. Phantom was sort of supposed to be for a Servant whose real identity was just an "identity" instead of a "person," a Heroic Spirit who is basically just a name tied to some things that happened, with nothing else really known about them. I was mainly thinking of Jack the Ripper, as far as Servants go, but I would also say it could be used for Robin Hood or Sasaki. The murders of several prostitutes in London is tied to Jack the Ripper, but nobody knows who Jack the Ripper was. "Stealing from the rich and giving to the poor in Sherwood Forest" is the story of Robin Hood, but there's not a single solid individual who is definitely that Robin Hood. And as Sasaki says in UBW, "There was certainly a swordsman who used Monohoshizao. There was probably a man named Sasaki Kojirou. And there was someone who used Tsubame Gaeshi. Unfortunately, these men weren't the same person." A more modern example would be the person standing in front of the tanks at Tiananmen Square in that famous picture. Something along those lines.

Idol wasn't even one that I tied to Elizabeth in my head. I was actually thinking of Stheno and Euryale. I envisioned Idol as a class that would have virtually no offensive abilities on its own, but could bewitch others to fight in their place and can also buff others a lot. Theoretically, they win a fight by virtue of not getting into it and having everyone else fight each other instead, and buff their Master enough to defend them when they do get attacked.

But yeah, like I said, I do find both of them a bit of a stretch, which is why I asked Ichasennin about an upper limit, and want to know how fast and loose he's willing to play the whole thing.

From what I know, it seems like most of her abilities that are shown in Apocrypha are more Caster oriented, but considering that dual-class summoning is a thing, it doesn't matter and she could be summoned primarily as either and secondarily as the other. But there's some hesitation on my part to think about other Assassins, since Ichasennin already said Sola's is getting killed when Zouken takes over, and Zouken's Assassin will be...well, with Zouken. And that without a catalyst, Zouken will summon a Hassan.

Although I guess it wouldn't stretch suspension of disbelief too much for Zouken to have a catalyst for Shuten, and for her to wind up deciding to do her own thing.

But then the Assassin slot is already filled. And it's not like the Archer thing with Gil, where one is a leftover from the previous War.

True. I just want the Hassan Assassin to die off quick so the better, hotter Assassins come out. :P

That or get Assassins like Shuten Douji, Jack, and other fun female Assassins out for fun.

Shuten Douji is one I especially would love seeing.

Also Tamamo pushing Kiyohime along with her:

Jo6hqEA.png

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

I don't know about you guys, but I think I'd be interested to see an enemy Servant fucked into submission, in the middle of battle.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Well, if Shirou does wind up strong enough to fight against Hercules, it could certainly be done without the question of "Why don't they just break his face" having to come up. The trick is that Shirou wouldn't be into rape, so it would either have to somehow be consensual in the middle of a fight, or he would have to get mind fucked into doing it. For it to be consensual would mean it would have to be some kind of a challenge, I guess? So a Servant that would challenge him to sex, that he'd take the challenge from. None of the confirmed Servants really seem likely to do that, except kiara or maybe Morgan.

I guess it could also be a "Hahaha Saber (or whatever other ally of Shirou's is there), now look at what I'm going to do to your Master (or whatever)" situation, followed immediately by them being defeated by the dick. But the list that would do that is still comparatively small.

EDIT:

Although with a more morally flexible Shirou and that being the method he has to take for victory, all it really requires is a vulnerable enough Servant. A "weak" one like Mata Hari, Stheno/Euryale...well, you could probably justify most Casters or Assassins as being that weak, given their class stats, barring outliers like Shuten Douji. Certain ones that have extenuating circumstances that would make them weaker, like Okita's illness, if Frankenstein ran low on electricity, Sita if Rama were around... Almost any Servant, if they were cut off from their Master in some way. And really, you could probably get away with fudging things a fair bit as far as stats go for what could be done. I mean, a Servant is supposed to be stronger than a human could possibly be, and Gilles crushes a child's skull effortlessly with D-rank strength, but Shirou fights against Servants with strength from D up to B with varying success, without a bonus like EMIYA's arm. So stats are kind of bullshit.

Edited by VotedforKodos

Guest Wandering_Moth

Yeah, doesn't really sound like something Shirou would do, does it. I guess it would be more suited to an Omake, or something. I sort of envisioned it being a last resort kind of thing while a Servant was distracted with beating up Saber, without killing them, tensions are high and all that, but unless he was fucked up in the head he would probably resort to something more conventional.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Eh, could be done in a more comedic light. Saber's getting beaten, Shirou is desperate, jumps the other Servant from behind, winds up groping her, she gets horny, and (in keeping somewhat with the theme of this thread) she throws him down to fuck him silly, only to wind up addicted to the shota dick.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Eh, could be done in a more comedic light. Saber's getting beaten, Shirou is desperate, jumps the other Servant from behind, winds up groping her, she gets horny, and (in keeping somewhat with the theme of this thread) she throws him down to fuck him silly, only to wind up addicted to the shota dick.

I was thinking more along the lines of Shirou-dick going straight into the vagina like a cruise missile from the get go, and the Servant just moaning and melting into putty and relaxing onto an all fours position. Less femdom and more confidence. But I suppose that works too.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

It actually could just be a strategy someone uses when they have a Servant they don't think can win a fight, especially if they're aware of Shirou's frequent sexual escapades and think he's just a stupid horny dog. Use a geiss scroll like Kiritsugu did, saying whoever wins the challenge becomes the other side's subordinates, assuming there's no way he could out-sex a Servant.

Guest Wandering_Moth

That sounds like something a Magus who considers their Servant to be nothing but a tool would do.

Like Shinji. (semantics)

Either that or they're desperate, in which case they probably should have chosen a better catalyst.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Shinji, or just most magi in general. It could also just be something the Master and Servant agree on.

"So, it looks like you don't really have great stats, and aren't suited for combat. If we get into a direct fight, we're probably dead. But I do have another idea that might work."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Think you can fuck a Master into submission?"

"...You're gonna have to elaborate."

I don't know about you guys, but I think I'd be interested to see an enemy Servant fucked into submission, in the middle of battle.

[spoiler ALERT] Basically this is what happens to Morgana. After Berserker mops the floor with Arthuria and Modred together (retreating only because Illiya didn't expect Shirou to be able to take one of his lives), Morgana who had been watching the battle understands that she needs aliies (slaves) to win against Herk. She decided to kidnap Shirou with Magecraft and since she's into shota and because she enjoys humiliating Saber, she sets up a public rape of Shirou. Having previously lost ownership of Excalibur via Morgana's Noble Phantasm, Saber can only watch while her Master is raped... only for Shirou to basically turn the table and fuck Morgana into a puddle. Since with every orgasm he gives her, their relationship rises, by the time he's done with her, Morgana's title will be Shirou's fuck slave.

After that point she'll be so utterly loyal that she'll go out of her way to get more female Servants (and Masters) for him to break to his cause.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Have you decided which servant classes to use to fill your quota yet? Also, On a scale of one to ten, how likely do you think it is that Morgana will debut in the upcoming Camelot story event?

How can Ilya's Herakles be a Berserker when you've mentioned in your list he'll be an Archer class?

Edit:

Saber: Arthuria Pendragon - Master: Emiya Shirou

Caster: Morgan le Fay - Master: Kaynet El-Melloi

Berserker: Mordred - Master: Tohasaka Rin

Archer: Herakles - Master: Ilyasviel Von Einzbern

Lancer: Chu Culainn - Master: Bazett Fraga McRemitz/Kotomine Kirei

Assassin: ???? - Master: Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri/Matou Zouken

Avenger: Angra Mainyu!Irisviel - Master: Grail-kun

Archer: Fem!Gilgamesh - Master: none

Rider: Medusa - Master: Matou Sakura/Matou Shinji

Temptress: Kiara Sesshoin - Master: ????

Edited by warellis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.