Fem-Gil Casual Clothes:

buVRV2I.jpg

Q3QBdSH.jpg

c4aLLoi.jpg

OFIlSAE.jpg

CrAAwB9.jpg

(Enkidu in that pic is also female)

ZQ0PB8w.jpg

Hm might Fem-Enkidu be in this as well with Fem-Gil here? I know VotedForKodos had an interesting Fem-Enkidu when I talked to him.

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

Fem-Enkidu could participate as Servant Weapon, yeah.

I thought Enkidu could already do that, canonically. That's what it said on his wikia page at least.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Fem-Enkidu could participate as Servant Weapon, yeah.

I thought Enkidu could already do that, canonically. That's what it said on his wikia page at least.

Interesting. Didn't know that.

I think VotedforKodos's Fem-Enkidu is based sort of off of Hail to the King, Baby!'s Fem-Enkidu.

Fem-Gil Red casual clothes:

jP7iimL.jpg

QH0gZWe.jpg

TTeasMa.jpg

lxw610E.jpg

Possible Fem-Gil Armor form (looks a lot like Angelica's Gil form)?:

RMrRwqm.jpg

And finally:

Loli Gil:

9fi10w7.jpg

Edited by warellis

That's true. But she is fun and her ability to shapeshift always sounded potentially very kinky. :D

I kind of wonder if Shirou would be able to match either in strength, if even for a short bit, with his Gamer leveling and potential strength and such. Probably not.

Edited by warellis

As FGO establishes, Bride is not a Servant class, it's an alignment along the Good/Neutral/Evil axis.

In all seriousness, though, he already has Arturia and Mordred confirmed, plus anyone else Ichasennin wants to throw in. Saberfaces are cute, yeah, but too many gets overwhelming. I like pizza, pizza is great, but I wouldn't have it for every meal.

Well in Nero's case it's more the humor of her actually not being connected to Saber/Artoria yet being called a Saberclone. Mordred technically is a Saber clone. ;)

Also with Nero it's her flamboyant personality and her having no problem showing off her body. She really is fun. And seeing Shirou having to deal with her hedonism would be fun.

Still any info on what classes she can be summoned as? Outside of Saber I mean.

Edited by warellis

Yeah, but you can say the same about Jeanne. Or Okita Souji. I err on the side of caution in this case.

As for other classes, really, with Imperial Privilege, you could bullshit just about anything.

Yeah Imperial Privilege is interesting, especially with how she can temporarily steal the capabilities/skills of another Class.

In some ways, scarier than Fake Assassin because she (Nero) is essentially a Saber that can be as good as Assassin or Rider or Archer or whoever.

As for Mordred well her clothes are fun. Especially if she can trap your dick to her chest with them :P :

cavMtoJ.png

HL2R6BC.png

Hm as for Shielder, would she be based more on Matthew aka Mashu from FGO or would her character be a mix of Matthew and more of an OC?

Edited by warellis

Eh, aside from being a dragon slayer and the Savior of France, Sasaki isn't really that strong from a lore perspective. Every time he fights in FSN, he has the advantages of his opponents being forced to come straight at him and having the high ground, and of the two times he fights Saber, the first time she's got Shirou as a Master, which is a big handicap, and the second time she was holding back so as to have the mana to use Excalibur on the Shinji-Grail. Like, he's really cool, but it doesn't change the fact that he's part of the class which is worst at direct confrontations, and has the stats to reflect that.

My perspective on Shielder, though Ichasennin's may differ, is that, since there's a character provided, might as well use it. Plus it's kind of hard to think of heroes who are famous for their shields more than something else. The only one that really comes to mind is Ajax.

Having not played FGO, what differences might occur with the Grail or Sakura, if she does have the potential to be Dark Sakura here, be with Angra Mainyu!Irisviel instead of Angra Mainyu!FHAvenger? Like would its effects be more lustful here considering this is a lemon story?

Well, the Dark Iri that showed up in the Fate Zero event wasn't actually Iri, it was Justeaze, and, not being able to understand Japanese myself, I don't really know much about what went on with her. But my interpretation on this was that the Avenger Iri being summoned was essentially the same as if Dark Sakura were summoned, meaning an Irisviel who has been corrupted by Angra Mainyu and has access to some powers from it, but still has the same core of being Iri.

So, like how Sakura fixated on Rin and their issues in HF, Iri would probably fixate on Kiritsugu, Illya, and maybe Saber. But since Kiritsugu's dead, that fixation would transfer to Shirou, since he's Kiritsugu's son and has some similarities. Plus the Grail wanting to punish Kiritsugu for rejecting it, and what better way than to corrupt/torment his children?

But for Sakura, since what Angra Mainyu does is basically turn its host's darker thoughts and feelings up to eleven, the central thing that made up most of her character conflict was her issues with Rin. In this case, Shirou's Charisma would probably make him even more important to her than in canon, along with the emotional baggage that comes with using him as her "scratching post," so if Dark Sakura would become a thing, Shirou would probably get much more of her attention.

EDIT:

Actually makes me think of further events, like Sakura going Dark and teaming up with Avenger Iri and capturing Shirou, leaving Medusa to get picked up by a Servant-less Master (possibly Illya?). Two corrupted Grail vessels trying to break him down to make a suitable wish, while the other teams try to save him.

Also the possibility of Bazett getting corrupted if she's kept alive by the Grail after Kirei steals Lancer like in canon.

Edited by VotedforKodos

Well, the Dark Iri that showed up in the Fate Zero event wasn't actually Iri, it was Justeaze, and, not being able to understand Japanese myself, I don't really know much about what went on with her. But my interpretation on this was that the Avenger Iri being summoned was essentially the same as if Dark Sakura were summoned, meaning an Irisviel who has been corrupted by Angra Mainyu and has access to some powers from it, but still has the same core of being Iri.

So, like how Sakura fixated on Rin and their issues in HF, Iri would probably fixate on Kiritsugu, Illya, and maybe Saber. But since Kiritsugu's dead, that fixation would transfer to Shirou, since he's Kiritsugu's son and has some similarities. Plus the Grail wanting to punish Kiritsugu for rejecting it, and what better way than to corrupt/torment his children?

But for Sakura, since what Angra Mainyu does is basically turn its host's darker thoughts and feelings up to eleven, the central thing that made up most of her character conflict was her issues with Rin. In this case, Shirou's Charisma would probably make him even more important to her than in canon, along with the emotional baggage that comes with using him as her "scratching post," so if Dark Sakura would become a thing, Shirou would probably get much more of her attention.

EDIT:

Actually makes me think of further events, like Sakura going Dark and teaming up with Avenger Iri and capturing Shirou, leaving Medusa to get picked up by a Servant-less Master (possibly Illya?). Two corrupted Grail vessels trying to break him down to make a suitable wish, while the other teams try to save him.

Also the possibility of Bazett getting corrupted if she's kept alive by the Grail after Kirei steals Lancer like in canon.

Very interesting.

What kind of wish might Dark Sakura & Avenger Iri want Shirou to make? What you said about them working together makes me imagine both pulling him into Grail mud into some sort of dimension or n place where they get to work together on him, personally. Like Iri's mud dolls and Sakura's shadow gaints being made more erotic or something here.

As for Bazett, how might Dark Iri corrupt her here? Would she possibly help heal up Bazett if Kotomine does cut off her arm like in the OTL? What changes might Dark Iri do to her body when corrupting her?

And what kind of wish might Kiara want Shirou to make if she gets her clutches on him? Actually might she possibly team up with them considering she's summoned in her Demon form which is pretty much the Angra Mainyu of Lust or something?

Edited by warellis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.