Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

For Kiara, I would propose Astolfo's Master from Apocrypha, given she's a sadistic bitch who doesn't seem to have been given any redeeming qualities at all. As an alternate class for Medb...that's actually kind of tricky, given that the other classes I would try to default to would be Temptress and possibly Caster. As it is, her profile in Grand Order mentions that she "manufactures" soldiers, so maybe something like Summoner? Where her skills are all defined by her ability to summon others to battle for her.

What is meant by "Assassin: ???? - Master: Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri/Matou Zouken"? Is that calling for a similar situation to Heaven's Feel, where Zouken will summon an Assassin using Sola-Ui's Assassin as a catalyst, or that he'll take control of her Assassin, or what?

For a voluptuous redheaded female mage for Morgan, I might suggest Nyx from Queen's Blade or the Sorceress from Dragon's Crown. Not that their characters matter, just that those are the two that popped to my mind for appearance.

For other Servants and classes, maybe Brynhildr as Shielder, since she is traditionally considered a shieldmaiden. Jeanne as Ruler summoned by Caren as a representative of the Church to be neutral parties maintaining balance in the war. Attila as something like Destroyer, given her innate compulsion to kill people and destroy civilization. Drake, Nobunaga, or Mary Read and Anne Bonney as Gunner. Maybe Kiyohime as Beast, given her "turn into a dragon" thing, or Scathach as Beast or Saver with a "transcending the normal classes" reason. Possibly the version of Arturia that used Rhongomyniad instead of Excalibur as Alter Ego or something. Given how little information there is about the non-standard classes, you could probably fudge it almost any way you like.

Other Masters, there's Luvia, Fiore, Gray, Manaka, Reika if you have her take the Servant after someone else summons it...

I actually originally had the idea of giving Rin and Luvia Rama and Sita as Servants, because those two are cursed and can't be together at all, and I thought it would be funny to give them Servants that can't even fight each other, but this works as well. Maybe have Luvia summon the alternate Arturia to fuel the rivalry with Rin and Mordred? Or Gray, so you have a mother/father/daughter/AU father/descendant grouping. Manaka or Reika getting Attila for a "hey, let's just kill and destroy everything" pair. Fiore and Brynhildr, as a pair who is kind of reluctant to fight the War at all.

Using your format for some suggestions:

Ruler: Jeanne d'Arc - Master: Caren Ortensia
Shielder: Brynhildr - Master: Fiore Forvedge Yggdmillennia
Destroyer: Attila the Hun/Altera - Master: Sajyou Manaka/Rikudou Reika
Alter Ego: Arturia Pendragon(alternate) - Master: Gray or Luviagelita Edelfeldt
Monster: Scathach - Master: ????
Beast: Kiyohime - Master: ????
Summoner: Medb - Master: ????

Is the Artuia Alter you're suggesting Lancer Artoria Alter?

As for Gray vs Luvia, well I think Luvia would be more interesting.

Mary Read & Anne Bonny would be great for the Gunner class, especially aince they can offer threesomes once they fall in love with you.

Since you mentioned Caren Kodos, I presume Kotomine Kirei died in the 4th War and Caren is presiding as the Church representative for this Fifth War?

Would FemGil accept her you imagine? Caren I mean.

Sion would probably be a good Master for Scathach.

As for Medb hmm, I don't know unfortunately? Maybe some nameless male Master who gets ditched early on by Medb so she can be with Shirou? Or are there any female characters that might be useful as a Master for her? Hm maybe Reika for Medb considering Reika's profession?

Atilla & Manaka may work. Or maybe instead of Minaka, it's Reiroukan Misaya ?

Edited by warellis

Well, an NP is usually the thing they're best known for, or their weapon. Since she's a magus, Morgan didn't have any noteworthy weapons, so probably something related to her actions, which were basically all things aimed at taking revenge on Arturia for being their father's favorite. At least in Type Moon, she's the one who set a trap that caused Arturia to lose Caliburn, as well as the person who sent Agravain, the knight who discovered Lancelot and Guinevere's affair, to Camelot. Plus everything about Mordred.

Just about everything she did was all dedicated to bringing down Camelot and specifically Arturia, so her NP could be something about bringing down kings and kingdoms, or about inducing betrayal.

[Touch of the Usurper]

Description: Upon use, for a hour, Morgan gains "ownership" of the target, be it an object or a person. A person under its effect will obey all of Morgan's orders. The victim willpower or morality don't come into play, as they won't even question her rule and following her commands is always "right"

USE: once a day.

Hmm...is it actually reliant on her touching the target? Because that makes it more balanced, she has a lot more trouble using it directly on other Servants since Casters are bad at physical stuff, so she can't make contact easily.

Also, I don't think you ever got around to answering, Ichasennin. What is your intention with Assassin, since you have Sola-Ui and Zouken both listed as Master? Multiple Assassins, Zouken stealing Assassin from Sola-Ui, a Heaven's Feel type scenario where one Assassin isn't a proper Assassin class Servant and is used to summon another Assassin?

Then, from among Assassins that exist, I would suggest the same False Assassin from FSN, Sanson, Jekyll, or the Phantom of the Opera. Probably one of the latter 2, given Sola-Ui would probably be more inclined to summon a Western Servant. If Sola-Ui were going to be keeping her Assassin, I would have suggested Mata Hari, Carmilla, or Jack the Ripper. Would Zouken's summoning be restricted like in canon, where the only Assassin he should be able to summon is a Hassan, or could it summon a different Assassin?

So, she summons an Assassin, then later on Zouken uses that Assassin to summon his own, leaving her without a Servant. And I assume that the Lancer/Bazett/Kirei situation is basically the same as canon, with Kirei stealing Lancer to use for himself?

EDIT:

And are you still working on developing for the characters you've decided on before figuring out any new Master/Servant pairs?

Edited by VotedforKodos

Guest Guest

There is more than one Old Man of the Mountain, so which one will you be using?

Will it be the Hundred-Faced Hassan from Fate/zero, or the Hassan of Serenity.

Or will you just be sticking to canon ala Cursed Arm?

Then again Hassan of Serenity's body is literally poison so maybe not that.

Considering how crazy this War will be, I could imagine the Church sending over Caren with Jeanne to help arbitrate and police the 5th War better. Maybe in this TL, Kirei is already dead, perhaps having died in the 4th War and FemGil was out traveling around the world in the years between the 4th & 5th Wars?

Well in Kirei's case, he wouldn't care. He doesn't really have any "loved ones" for Shirou to NTR. :P

FemGil I can't imagine getting NTR'd. More like she NTRs the others by stealing Shirou for herself as another treasure. ;) Remember she too, like Kiara I imagine, will probably have even more Charisma than Shirou does.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.