Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Those are very nice. It seems like she likes red. And wears a nice outfit.

What would her attitude and personality be like in your mind? Considering she enchanted Arturia and took some of her seed, I imagine her ability for mind magic is powerful. And Shirou is canonically weak against stuff that affects the mind.

Edited by warellis

Interesting. :)

I could imagine her finding ways to covertly steal Shirou from his home to be hers. It would also allow her to have control over her sister Artoria.

Sounds like she would very much femdom Shirou!

Nah, I wasn't putting in that much effort to make them match up. And the summoning issue has been subject to multiple retcons. Originally it was "you can use a catalyst to have a better chance of summoning a related Heroic Spirit, but if you don't, you'll summon a Servant most suited to you." Better, because they could choose to refuse the summon. Then that got retconned into "every summoning had a catalyst," even though they don't say that anywhere else and even though Medusa was summoned by Sakura explicitly because of their similarities and accepted because she wanted to keep Sakura from becoming a monster like she had.

While it has sort of been retconned, I still enjoy the whole "summon by similarities/personality if no catyst is available" thing.

Makes me imagine Kiara seductively emerging out of some black grail mud or something when summoned considering she is essentially Angra Mainyu in Fate/Extra CCC due to becoming a demon there.

She essentially is Avenger, composed from the Desires/Lust of all the World instead of the Evils of all the World though.

Edited by warellis

Temporary characters lineup.

Saber: Arthuria Pendragon - Master: Emiya Shirou

Caster: Morgan le Fay - Master: Kaynet El-Melloi

Berserker: Mordred - Master: Tohasaka Rin

Archer: Herakles - Master: Ilyasviel Von Einzbern

Lancer: Chu Culainn - Master: Bazett Fraga McRemitz/Kotomine Kirei

Assassin: ???? - Master: Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri/Matou Zouken

Avenger: Angra Mainyu!Irisviel - Master: Grail-kun

Archer: Fem!Gilgamesh - Master: none

Rider: Medusa - Master: Matou Sakura/Matou Shinji

Temptress: Kiara Sesshoin - Master: ????

Oh. Yeah Shinji shouldn't be happy.

I don't know of anyone else who I would be happy to have Kiara mindbreak. Maybe Kayneth?

Would Kiara try to make Shirou hers or something?

Will Medb be a possible Servant here?

Edited by warellis

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.