Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

No idea on why that occurred but yeah I read about his (well "her" here) knight robot. Pretty cool.

Hm the Einzbern were noted as having spied on Shirou for some time. I wonder if they might notice his ability to attract others or his charisma and such?

Guest Wandering_Moth

If they did, they might note Shirou as an unusually persuasive boy for his age or a practitioner of very subtle Mental Interference. Both of which might point toward a Sealing Designate possessing his body. They might even think he has numerous (expendable) informants and safe houses all over the city.

Assumptions and baseless hypothesis in line with what you're already familiar with are fun to read, aren't they?

Guest Wandering_Moth

Immense paranoia. Or they might just tell Rin "Hey, there's this really suspicious magus walking around your turf, do something about it."

Or they could just skip the land owner entirely and tell the Mage's Association "Hey, there's this really suspicious magus lurking around in the sticks and its hillbilly land owner isn't doing anything about it, just a thought." and sic some enforcers on them.

Or maybe they stick to the original plan, I don't know how politics work.

They'd probably stick to their original plan with modifications. The Einzbern are isolationest so they won't be going to the Association, and I can't imagine them attempting to help the Second Owner. They'll probably try to turn it to their advantage.

Potentially, the Einzberns just tell Illya, say "Here's what that kid your dad left you for is doing." Given there's more than 7 Masters in this case, and only 3 can be reliably assumed about (the 3 families), she might use it as a way to find the Masters, force Shirou at Heracles-point to get her information, originally with the full intention of killing him horribly later on.

Then Charisma kicks in, and she winds up deciding that as his older sister, it's her right to keep him for as long as she likes, and do whatever she wants with him. After all, he has to make up for taking her father away, and just death isn't enough. He needs to spend his whole life begging her for forgiveness.

@Warellis

As far as the mud creatures, yeah, they look like people, maybe with some illusion magecraft to show actual appearance. Otherwise, they're just Grail mud dolls in that person's shape, with none of the physical traits (hair color, eye color, skin tone, etc.). So, like, one imitating Sakura would be distinct from one imitating Rin, just from bust size, but to actually sell the deception, it would require actual magic above and beyond the dolls.

What happens if someone gets pulled in depends entirely on Dark Iri. If she wants them tortured to insanity or just carried somewhere, whatever.

Although Shirou would have some level of protection from them, just from being able to see people's status.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Gilgamesh's ego couldn't purge the Grail of Angra Mainyu. And that's saying something.

Speaking of Gilgamesh, what's stopping her from killing everyone else that have their eyes on Shirou?

Guest Wandering_Moth

So....she sees someone glomping him, she's going to insult them instead? Threaten them? I would assume she would be displeased at the idea of sharing ownership.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

I mean, probably not to that extent, but Gilgamesh has been known to just wander off for little reason in the middle of a situation where he's already won. Look at UBW when he leaves Shirou, Rin, and Saber alive at the Einzbern castle even though killing them would have taken fairly minimal effort for him.

It also depends who has him. For example, if Fem-Gil considers Saber her possession, there's no real problem with her having Shirou, because it's just her belongings staying together for easy care.

But mostly it's just that I don't expect Gilgamesh to actually get involved immediately. I expect her to hang back until the mid-game at least, possibly late-game, by which point Shirou's Charisma will probably have leveled up to an obscene degree.

Guest Wandering_Moth

I'm not all that familiar with The Gamer. How - well, not exactly sure how to put this - extreme is the level progression there?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Yeah. Like are there level caps?

I kind of imagine Kiara and Fem-Gil would still probably out level Shirou in Charisma. Like he has a level cap of say 100 and they have level caps of like 9000 or something like that. Something like this for example:

s32L9nK.jpg

Like even though is at his peak or whatever, he might still find Fem-Gil or Kiara more powerful than him in some areas.

Edited by warellis

At least in The Gamer, skills max out at level 99, but also can lead to developing different abilities at certain milestones. Stats haven't been shown to have any cap at all.

To give an example, the protagonist in the original series has (with passive bonuses) an INT of 236.3 at level 53, because that's what he focused on. With the bonuses he got from that and passive skills, his MP regen was high enough to have certain active skills on perpetually, including having an elemental summoned. Because of that, it reached 99, and in the latest chapter, his "Lowest class elemental summon" evolved into "Low class elemental summon."

Guest Wandering_Moth

Would this Low class elemental be able to destroy a building. Also, were there other "Gamers" besides him?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

There are no others, The Gamer is his title and unique ability. It's specifically mentioned that people who have natural talents that are late bloomers (i.e., someone who has a supernatural ability that doesn't manifest when they're very young) tend to have broken abilities. And the only elemental that has shown up so far is the Lowest class, that probably could destroy a building, but not instantly. More like destabilizing it and making it collapse. Her abilities mostly get used for support, helping him move around and stuff while he hits them with Magic Arrows.

Other note, in the series, he creates skills for just about everything he does, including Massage. So, you know, that's a thing.

Guest Wandering_Moth

So what you're saying is, the Gamer ability is unique to him, but there are others with completely different abilities. Am I reading that right?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

Two years worth of webtoons right here. Happy hunting.

Ignore this link, I messed up and made another post with alternatives.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.