Click Here!

Fate: Gamer Night - Shota Edition

Ichasennin

Eh, since the backstory has already been rewritten as far as Kayneth and Sola-Ui are concerned, it's not like it'd be impossible to rewrite Kirei's backstory so his wife was still alive and around for Shirou to steal. Another mother/daughter threesome, too. Which actually reminds me and makes me curious about Rin's mother...

Aoi & Rin...

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2037142

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2058835

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2117864

Might prove useful for Ichasennin. :P

Hm might Illya in this timeline actually look her age? Look older?:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1919296

And how will Sella & Leysritt enjoy Shirou? I know Sella is sort of tsundere toward Shirou in Prisma Illya. And of course I'm sure Leysritt will be dutiful toward her master's new interest, helping him wake up and explode all over her chest. :P

After discussing it with warellis over PMs this is Saeko's background/story:

In this story Saeko is the heiress of a family that keeps the undead dead. The forest around her home is a place where ghosts gather and materialize in the form of zombies. The duty of Saeko is to "exorcise" these spritis by destroyng their manifestation with her sword. This ties in with Highschool of the Dead, where she kills zombies to survive.

Much like the original character, Saeko is somewhat of a sadist and a combat-freak. She utterly enjoys breaking her opponent's pride and humiliating them. Shirou, not having such a pride to begin with will not break no matter how superior to him she proves herself to be. That will make her grow increasingly frustrated with him and take it out on the hapless zombies in orgies of blood and gore.

At one point, Shirou will notice her increasingly herratic behavior and in a night of full moon he will follow her in the forest. Saeko will slaughter zombies in droves with a crazed expression on her face. Then she'll fall to her knees and masturbate furiously.

Shirou will pick the wrong moment to step on a branch and Saeko will notice him and realize he had seen everything.

Much awkwardness later, Saeko will confess of her true nature to him. Since no matter how much she beats him around he won't become frustrated about it, Shirou agrees to let her molest him sexually (not really understanding what he's getting into). Saeko will jerk him off, but will stop him from cumming at the last moment. Then he will train him relentlessly to never cum before she did several times. Shirou will thus learn to control his own orgasms while also discovering how to please women as much as possible.

Thus he will be her student during day and her slave at night, until the day he'll surpass her skill with the sword, after which they will have sex as equals for the first and last time. Shirou will have gotten too addicted to be abused by older women by that point to care about ordinary sex.

Eventually Saeko will start a carreer as a Dominatrix in S&M club, but Shirou will forever be her favorite victim.

Standard outfit

badass_saeko_busujima_by_slarwen-d97u9n6

When fighting zombie/Shirou after she reveals her lewdness to him

2581606-413666_181668.jpg

Around his house when she comes visiting

saeko_busujima_cooking_by_fireblade200-d

Around town at night.

saeko_busujima_render_by_bloodakenoart-d

Edited by Ichasennin

Could always do it such that Luvia came to Fuyuki way early to get the lay of the land for the War, and since she and Rin are the only magi around (as far as they know), they're the only people they can really spar with using magecraft.

And I would be a little hesitant on using Aoko, barring her only being around for a very short time, just because she throws off the balance of the whole situation, power-wise. Like, if she's around, there's really nobody in the cast other than Servants that can do much against her, and if she gets involved in the Grail War, whatever faction has her has a huge advantage. Plus it would probably distort character interactions and meetings, since her presence would probably draw attention from Rin and any other supernatural parties in the city, and if she's with Shirou, it would then draw attention to him and why she's around him.

Although it could work as an omake, something like a bonus level to go with the video game metaphor. A school trip to a beach or hot spring resort or something, Aoko (or whoever you want to add without having to work them fully into the story) is there on a vacation or whatever, Shirou meets her, gets into whatever sexy situation, and boom. Maybe even a secret quest line of trips to various locations outside Fuyuki that always result in Shirou meeting new older ladies.

Hm I just wondered something: considering Kiara is essentially a Lust equivalent of Angra Mainyu, can she make living shadows/curses like Angra Mainyu/FHA Avenger can?

Actually would Dark Iri here be making those living curse beings?

I'm trying to figure out how to make them more sensual/lustful things.

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

As long as the servant slots are still open I'd like to suggest Leonardo da Vinci as Servant Crafter. Or, if you so choose, you could use Mozart, Edison, or Charles Babbage as enemy servants, or something.

Because why would musicians and inventors qualify for Caster, even if it is the only class they could be conceivably placed into.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Yeah, actually, come to think of it, there are kind of two Angra Mainyu's in this, aren't there?

Yeah. Kiara, in her demon form, is essentially an Angra Mainyu of all the world's lust instead of all the world's evil.

Her NP is even called Angra Mainyu/CCC . :P

She orgasms during the attack.

Edited by warellis

As long as the servant slots are still open I'd like to suggest Leonardo da Vinci as Servant Crafter. Or, if you so choose, you could use Mozart, Edison, or Charles Babbage as enemy servants, or something.

Because why would musicians and inventors qualify for Caster, even if it is the only class they could be conceivably placed into.

Regarding Da Vinci, what kind of inventions can she make?

Also regarding Scathach,one cool thing about her is that she can summon Servants as well. She's like Medea in that she can get around some of the Grail War rules.

Edited by warellis

Eh...she sort of can. I mean, it wouldn't stretch my suspension of disbelief for any Caster that has adequate skill in magic and ready access to Ryuudou Temple to summon a Servant like Medea did. Granted, the fact that they've started making a lot of new Casters part of the "Heroic Spirit of Man" category, there's getting to be fewer and fewer who actually use magic.

The time when Scathach does summon Servants is a point where it's actually the real her, alive and well. So you could maybe throw her in like that, but she'd be another game-breaker.

Da Vinci could probably make some crazy stuff, given access to modern knowledge. You ever see some of the stuff the real Da Vinci wrote about in his notes? Pretty sure I remember it being said that, even though he lacked the materials, a lot of his designs were actually very sound.

Well, considering most of the Masters, and Servants, will be more fighting over Shirou than the Grail, maybe it doesn't really matter if Scathach is "broken" or not. :P

Hm any ideas on how to make the Shadow monsters from the Grail lustful or sexy here considering Dark Iri is a "Servant" here and all that? Or whatever things might spawn from/be created by Kiara?

It does if it means no one can stop her from taking him and keeping him.

Standard tentacles. Grail mud could be considered fairly malleable, considering it makes Kirei's new heart and Gilgamesh's new body, so false bodies made in some person's image, that Angri can use as familiars. Considering how it normally screams death, violence, and evil in someone's head when they come in contact with it, turn it so it fills their heads with thoughts of sex and pleasure.

Guest Wandering_Moth

Regarding Da Vinci, what kind of inventions can she make?

Also regarding Scathach,one cool thing about her is that she can summon Servants as well. She's like Medea in that she can get around some of the Grail War rules.

I would imagine that she would be adept at making mystic codes so long as she has the necessary materials needed, seeing as she apparently has A-rank Item Construction. She already has a metal bird in her ascension art, so I'd expect something like a steampunk-ish rotor drone as well.

There's also this.

It does if it means no one can stop her from taking him and keeping him.

Standard tentacles. Grail mud could be considered fairly malleable, considering it makes Kirei's new heart and Gilgamesh's new body, so false bodies made in some person's image, that Angri can use as familiars. Considering how it normally screams death, violence, and evil in someone's head when they come in contact with it, turn it so it fills their heads with thoughts of sex and pleasure.

Well, merely someone else who dommes Shirou then and keeps him for herself in some sort of ending. :P

False bodies, you mean like it can make itself look like someone until it gets close and sheds its disguise?

Hm do you imagine the forms the shadow/Grail mud monsters might take are like voluptuous female women or something?

What happens if the monster(s) possibly pull you into their bodies?

I would imagine that she would be adept at making mystic codes so long as she has the necessary materials needed, seeing as she apparently has A-rank Item Construction. She already has a metal bird in her ascension art, so I'd expect something like a steampunk-ish rotor drone as well.

There's also this.

Very interesting. Considering Da Vinci is Crafter type, might she also be known for alchemy or homunculi, much like the Einzbern?

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

Alchemy, yes. Homunculi, no. The way I see it, homunculi are to Casters and Crafters what dragons are to Riders.

If you don't have it, you're not going to get it. Though this is subject to change according to Ichasennin's whims. I could even be completely wrong about this, as it is a notion I got from the wiki. Homunculi are created through special means, it said. Even a talented magus the likes of Tohsaka Rin wouldn't be able to make one, it said.

Your reply to my post is a bit iffy, by the way. The link to Leonardo's robot got shortened Leonardo, the name. Anybody knows whats up with that?

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.