Click Here!

looking for a device

SirGeneralSir

i dont know if it has a name or anything, but im looking for a kind of ball gag with a ring or something in it that will prevent the "person" from biting the guy that puts his dick in their mouth.

does this device have an actual name or is it just thrown into the general category of X.

are there ones that are more ...... punishment oriented in terms of BDSM or what have you.

i need it for a scene im working on.

A bigger ring, spikes on the inside of the strap and a leash attached to it. Instead of straps there are metal constructs, don't know how to call them. Braces?

I once read a BDSM comic where instead of the ring it held a dildo in place down the throat. Looked pretty aggressive though oxygen would become an issue. Maybe with air holes, kind of a snorkel...

hummm.

if i could find one, was thinking of using some kind of a device that would have the impression of "how could you do that" when the guy puts it on a girl.

the guys "plan" is that of 3 girls, one is going to clean him off every time after he rapes the first 2 into impregnation, fucks them in the ass, she will have to clean it off, then it will be her turn.

the reason she gets the "pleasure" of cleaning him off is because she's a bit of a mouthy girl and would tell him off or what her opinion is even if its not wanted.

makes it more of a personal insult.

was also going to have a thing attached

to her nose to make her look like a pig too

I imagine pressing down jawbones are painful enough. But the dental treatment certainly prevents abscission, I agree.

Back to topic:

Devices, which prevent the jaw to close, are highly recommended to avoid mentioned complications.

the plan, if i can write it the way i im thinking, is that he wants all 3 of them to be awake for it, to know that he "claimed" them as his and he is the one that has "defiled" them.

their his bitches, he will breed them as much as he wants and they will take it kind of mentality, hes going to impregnate them in the process.

there will be some slapping and other aggressive actions from the guy, still working it out.