Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

It would be hot if Kushina was a slut but wasn't bitchy and still loved her family, so it wouldn't be NTR.

But Kushina would be fucking guys her son's age and younger.

It would also be good if Minato was still the Hokage so those guys would be like "I can't believe I'm fucking the Hokage's wife!".

Minato and Naruto of course wouldn't know and wouldn't have any idea.

I think there should be a lot of build up to it aswell, the build up is in a lot of ways better than the actual sex.

Maybe Kushina should have a genin team of all boys, who flirt with her from the start and try to get into her panties (and eventually do), maybe have one of those boys look up to Naruto aswell.

Kushina could also have sex with guys from other villages like Chojuro and Omoi.

Guest LordOfLust

Hello it´s me again!

I have now started on the second chapter of this story, and decided to post here about my progress.

You are also most welcome to post your own ideas and suggestion, as to what could be in my story.

So far I have written the start of the second chapter.

I loved the chapter, I can't wait for the rest. Here are some suggestions of mine:

- Keep with the slow build up, it makes the payoff that much sweeter.

- Perhaps go into the minds of the kids more, what are they thinking etc. The fact that they all seem to have seperate personalities is really good aswell since it can lead to different interactions.

I've also got some questions about the story. In what direction do you plan for it to go? How far will Kushina go in the end? How slutty will she become?

I want to remind everyone, especially Guest-Lord of Lust, since s/he is writing the story, that the challenges forum is not to be used for story discussions.

So I suggest the author make a Review Response thread in the appropriate forum, and any further discussion about the story can be continued there.

Guest LordOfLust

I want to remind everyone, especially Guest-Lord of Lust, since s/he is writing the story, that the challenges forum is not to be used for story discussions.

So I suggest the author make a Review Response thread in the appropriate forum, and any further discussion about the story can be continued there.

Noted, my bad.

Guest LordOfLust

Do you have a thread where we can discuss your story further LordOfLust?

I'm afraid not, I only recently discovered this forum and is currently not thinking about making one myself.

Long post

I must now embrace my inner ham. I remember when Kushina was first introduced in canon. When many were afraid to post mature fics about her. I remember some of the fics that did appear be forever silenced. I remember looking at Kushina's picture and think: dem redheads. I was one of the first riding the Slut!Kushina wave. In fact, I dare say I helped ignite it years ago with my meager talent at lemons and fanfiction in general. Real Life and genuine disapoinment in my writing pushed me away from participating in the fanfic scene.

But it does my dark, condemned soul good to see people express interest in NTR!Kushina. Some have taken up the torch and written fics about all manner of men (and boys) corrupting this pure MILF (the best targets!) Sadly, I'm afraid of a possibility: that even with this group's wonderful ideas things may cool off. Infamous authors are stepping back (and honestly I don't blame them, writing about the same character in similar situations has got to get tiring (and totally off topic except for the NtR, but I wish the writer who did the Tifa/Denzel geostigma piece would do at least one more chapter, talk about stopping before the good part!)) So to cut my scene chewing short (which sucks because this is fun) I propose a different idea to fire our imaginations up. One I'm not sure has been raised:

Kushina the corrupter a.k.a the Slut Queen a.k.a the Head Bitch in Charge.

See, I've waded through fanfic.net, ficwad, the bearchives, hentaifoundry, and this site, but I've noticed a trend: man/boy comes along and warps Kushina's mind with impossibly game breaking sex. And this is completly awesome. However, what if we go the opposite route? On Literotica there's a writer who specializes in cheating and main characters who are also sluts. The difference is that the women know they're sluts from the beginning and embrace this fact, allows this fact to empower them and go where other women wouldn't dare. Instead of letting a man sweep them off their feet, they target the man they want even if he is in a relationship, engaged, or even married and they tempt him. They show all the ways they are superior to the girl he has and twists his mind through sex to awaken the beast the slut knows is sleeping in the man. In the end the man is just like her, her equal in some ways: corrupt. But here's the thing, the man and woman actually fall in love with each other. Yes, Kushina can (and does) control her new man through sex but she's still Kushina and she falls in love with him creating a real, and twisted, relationship that lasts. Because the fact that Kushina is a slut yet still mangaged to forge a loving relationship makes her victory complete. Especially, if she was married to Minato or her new man was in a relationship.

I thought of this because I want to see Kushina be an absolute slut yet still be a powerful woman who gets lots of orgasms. I saw some ideas in this thread sort of preserve Kushina's powerful female image but this takes it to a new level I hope. Here's a specific example: Kushina and Minato never died and raised Naruto. Naruto still grew into one of the finest men in the world: world hero due to Fourth Shinobi War, handsome, no matter how busy he is because of his fame/duties he puts his girlfriend/wife/family first, also intelligent and more well adjusted than canon because he had parents (no Menma or insanely forgiving Naruto here!) Finally, Kushina with her finely honed Slut Senses (sniggers) from years of special Kunoichi missions breaking enemy nin, nobles, and criminals in bed, knows her son would be a mindblowing fuck like she never had and her perfect life partner. As far as Minato goes, she never liked bishies (if she wanted a woman she would and has gone and seduced one), and something about Minato's personality rubbed her wrong, but she thought love was enough. Turns out not so much. Minato loves his village and his family, but the village is his first love and if push comes to shove would take being a great Hokage over being a great father/husband any day of the week. And Kushina will never accept being in second place for her man's affection even if the other woman is a place. So Naruto pushes all of Kushina's buttons and she sees him as the ideal upgrade. However, she's spent years separating Kushina: the lustful Kunoichi who sacrificed her body for her village (and if she got orgasms and ocassionally picked targets rumored to be sex gods, why not?) (also the ANBU Seduction Corps gives missions, the Hokage never sees them to keep his hands clean) and Kushina the supermom. So she fumes silently and takes her frustration out on missions, often ruining men for other women forever. Then, Naruto brings home the girl he wants to marry: Sakura. Kushina who had her latest mission canceled is going stir crazy in sexual frustration. She struggles through seeing and talking to this girl who has been hanging around her son for years and has an epiphany: Sakura is a cheap knockoff of her. The idea that her son possesses even a drop of desire for his mother breaks every chain and inhibition Kushina has. Now Kushina the slut and Kushina the mom are one. The hunt has begun.

Aw crap, sorry for the double post, but I just realized when I looked at Jordo's first post again I completely strayed from his topic by suggesting Naruto as the guy and I doubt the repressed Kushina I mentioned is the same as his repressed Kushina. Sorry 'bout that. Guess I let my enthusiasm get away from me. Maybe I should've started another thread? Honestly, the line for that is kind of blurry for me.

Ah, that's where the trick is. Is the writer goes the Naruto route, Kushina would convince him to cheat on his wife/girlfriend while Kushina would be cheating on Minato. Not clear on the ironclad rules of NTR but isn't it basically a character stealing someone else's significant other? Ah, wait just looked it up. Ntr is when the protagonist's girlfriend/boyfriend gets stolen. Netori is where the protagonist steals the girlfriend/boyfriend. Maybe reverse Netorare is when the woman does the stealing? Wow, I keep forgetting how many hentai terms there are and how thin the lines are. So in a way you're right. Maybe the proper term is one of the latter two? Anyway, even if you take away the NTR term it is still cheating. I know my post was a wall of text but in the example I used (which is just an example of empowered Slut!Kushina, I'm a Naru/Kushi fan so it's the first thing that popped into my head so sue me!) Kushina was cheating on Minato for years during seduction missions, and feel free to include those missions, but Naruto would be her finest and final partner. But like I said that was the example I used. And I said it was only an example, you're focusing too much on the fact I used Naruto. If the writer wants they could do something else. The character Kushina goes after could be an OC who was Naruto's childhood friend. Naruto could be off fighting the Otsutsuki Clan halfway around the world with RTN Hinata for all I care. Same character traits is ascribed to Naruto applies, the important thing is that the guy is a goody two shoes and all that jazz. Or maybe the guy is secretly an evil bastard. But what makes this premise work is Empowered Slut!Kushina (seriously if I keep this up I might accidentally create a new tag, ugh) and that works better if she can corrupt the guy.

Basically, the OC/whoever is in a relationship with random girl. I picked Sakura because some people compare her to Kushina and I have an irrational dislike towards her. Don't' know why, it is irrational. Anyway Sasuke (if girl is Sakura or Ino) is dead and Sakura/random girl is in a healthy relationship with a guy who isn't likely to snap and kill her for once. Kushina is tired of suppressing her urges in Konoha and sees Sakura with her son's childhood friend who turned out to be the best man in the village. And he's on Sakura/random girl's arm instead of her's. Clearly a travesty. No one is allowed to have the best man in the village except her. Kushina rises to become the Slut of Sluts and get her new man whatever the cost. Naruto was just the example I used and I already apologized for it. Feel free to use an OC like I just mentioned and look over my other post for a clearer idea. Dang it, I've never actually responded to these challenges. Maybe I suck at explaining? In any case, I tried to clarify my post and if I do it again I'll drive it into the dirt. If I do anymore I might have to start another thread so I don't drive everything off topic.

Oh? Glad someone is interested. I'll probably make another thread and re-post my long winded rambling there when I have the time to write up some actual story lines for people to get ideas from. And the author is thetalkman. I'll expand what I found impressive about that writer's stories in the new thread too.

But I haven't forgotten this is the Slut of Sluts topic so I do have something more in line with what Jordo's asked for. Modifying my previous idea, just focus on the mission aspect. I remember one writer who did do a fic in this direction,but this is a little different.

This can take place before Naruto's birth or after. Of course Kushina's reactions and actions will change accordingly. Unlike the rest of the clan heiresses and female clan members in Konoha, Kushina's clan is from whirlpool and dead, so there's nothing stopping the Seduction Corps from secretly and forcibly inducting her into it's ranks. Looks like Kushina will be Konoha's weapon through different means. No one else will know about this as the identities of the SC are more classified than ANBU, not even the Hokage can know, to protect their reputations and perform their necessary role in Konoha. They collect information through obvious means and gather the sperm of powerful men, especially bloodlines.

Kushina is obviously bitter at first, but determined to do her duty. Except as an Uzumaki with ridiculous stamina, regeneration, and toughness she's gotten the most skilled and biggest dicked of targets. Naturally this impacts her relationship with Minato who is average in length and whose skill would have been perfectly fine for a couple who learned about sex together. However, when you're a repressed woman/virgin whose been slowly transformed into a slut whose luscious body has been violated by the best...average doesn't cut it. Now she needs those missions to satisfy her lustful urges make her life with Minato work!

This can go in a lot of directions. Chapters can be separated by missions (Make 'me go from C to S if you want based on the target's skill) with the first chapters focusing on Kushina's training. I think this will create a story with ramping anticipation while still having plenty of sex each chapter. Kushina takes more steps into slutdom with each mission. Ninja from genin to Kage! Nobles! Samurai! Civilians! And lots and lots of criminals! Will she stay staunchly loyal to Konoha and Minato,but hey if she has sex might as well enjoy it? Or will one of these sex gods fully corrupt her? Be inventive! Only time will tell because the road to being a legendary sex Kunoichi is long. But the road to being a Hokage who got the post for S ranked skills in the bedroom is longer... Remember the Seduction corps usually take non-clan Kunoichi. Who else repressing their true nature...

Dang it, typos. Stupid auto correct. My typo disease is spreading. It's supposed to be *to* make her life with Minato work and *'me* is supposed to be *'em.*

Never writing these up on a tablet again, I swear...

Okay! On a computer now. Maybe I can fend of the typos, auto-corrections, and actually use bold now.

New idea: Due to a flubbed space-time fuinjutsu she and Minato were looking over (Naruto is academy age?) Kushina has landed in a far off country on the edge of the Elemental Nations. Still, she can find her way back. She's a proud Uzumaki Kunoichi after all! Err... except for the fact she landed with her chakra exhausted and body strained. Without the Kyuubi it's going to take a while to recover. Add in the fact the nation she's in is more like a very large island and this is storm season with no ships going for months, she might be in trouble. Luckily one of the local noble clans heard of her plight and is more than willing to house her until she recovers and is on her way. Unluckily (or maybe luckily, Uzumaki fortune is weird) the young (anywhere from boy to teenager depending of preference) has taken a huge liking to her. Actually, he's flat out fallen in love at first sight. Now he has an objective: make this woman his wife. The obstacles? She's already married, has a child, is a grown woman who won't go for someone half her age (maybe more), and is highly moral. His challenges are huge, but he doesn't lack his own advantages. With an innate skill for sex, an abnormal body built for long and pussy satisfying romps in bed, and true love(!), he thinks he can change her mind. After all he has months and only needs to win once because once he's between her legs she'll never be able to say no again.

Quick idea! *Sighs* now that I've started they won't stop coming. A Kushina who survived the Kyuubi extraction has her own Limited Tsukuyomi experience. Don't send her to canon or RTN if you can help it. In this new universe she's still married to Minato (or if you want to make this a fast one!shot have her marry an OC. A political marriage, or someone who stole her from Minato). She recognizes some friends and comrades, but sees a lot of new faces... Okay, seriously, what is up with this new universe! She can see bulges in genin's pants! Young genin! Do cocks really get that big here? Boys and men's eyes are far more blatant than she remembers. She can feel their eyes undressing her. Yet, why does that make her wet? Why are random men propositioning her?! What the heck did the local Kushina do? Slut around and cheat on Minato? Oh, ah, she did huh? Well, she doesn't want to end up in T&I so she has to play along. All she has to do is keep the slutty mask she's wearing separate from her real self and she'll be fine, right? She'll get back to her own universe and loving family soon...eventually....one far off day, maybe? Oooohhh wait, that cockhead over there looks shiny and tasty. Perfectly in character for her to take a lick or three. But she's still a good housewife and never forget it!

(For Fuck's Sake)

​Alright, I promise this will be the last idea. We have seen Kushina the teacher. Kushina the reporter. Now Kushina the Diplomat/Negotiator must rise. Kushina wants out of the village. Minato is still Hokage, Naruto is grown, and with Uzumaki genes she still hasn't reached middle age. She's too young for Minato to chain her to the house! Still, her husband worries and doesn't want her in danger. Plus, this is a time of peace, can't have his wife ripping men apart with bloody chains while cackling. So he makes her Konoha's official diplomat to other countries and occasionally to the Fire Lord's court. She also has to negotiate trade agreements for better goods and technology with merchants, Lords, and other powerful men not connected with the Five Great Villages. While the job isn't up Kushina's alley and she would rather knock people's teeth out, she accepts. How hard could it be? She can wing it. However, to her dismay she's getting action, but not the kind she was expecting! Her first destination is Snow Country and she had to wring sets of chakra armor from Dotou Kazehana. What a coincidence, he also wants a wringing, but it's a different type than what Kushina had in mind. Kushina isn't stupid or completely naive, but miscommunications happen between her and Konoha.

"Do your best, Dear."

"Damn you, Minato! Is this really what diplomats do?! If it is, than I'll be the best diplomat Konoha ever had, Tebane!"

Not a new, different idea so I didn't lie, but I had to correct something (again) and this is my last post until someone else gets a turn. Just realized another possibility for the stranded Kushina and the noble clan idea is for Kushina to be holding a toddler Naruto when the Space/time accident happens. Kushina had to protect Naruto with her Chakra and body. Adds drama in a different way and cuts a tie to Konoha. Also the guy in question is the clan heir. Missed the word heir in that post. Can't blame the tablet this time.Regarding age I'm thinking 13 to 16. My personal inclination. As an excuse he'll think, "I've heard of the Uzumaki Clan. The Clan of Longevity. By the time I'm her age she'll still be in her prime." Or something like that.

Sorry, but I don't really get it, could you clarify? I get my first post was out of line after I posted it. But I thought my other posts followed the challenge: a repressed Kushina getting turned into a slut by other men and young teens. These stories would be multi chapter so I thought the whole busty Kushina, young teens and so on was implied along with my own suggestions. Or do I have specially state that? I'd like to know where I went off topic so I can base another topic around it and I don't make the same mistake. By the way the recent story ideas were my posts. So I take full responsibility and I'll stop posting to this topic in any case.

The problem is that this is a Challenge and Request Forum.

That means that it is a place for people to post ideas for stories that they want to see written, because they either don't have time to do it themselves, do not think they can do the idea justice, or feel that their writing is lacking in some way, so others could do a better job of it. Or simply they are not writers themselves and want to offer their ideas up for writers to play with.

Challenges and Requests are meant to be answered, and taken on. That means, you read the original post, you like the idea, and you offer to write the story. It's simple and easy.

This is NOT a place for a group of people to spout random ideas (no matter if they are in line with the original post or not). All I have seen in over 400 replies to this thread is a group of people adding their ideas to the original, many of them seemingly random, and not even remotely related to the original post. I don't think I've seen anyone offer to actually write this story for the Original Poster.

It is one thing for a writer offering to write the story and the original poster to discuss the development of the story in this forum, with input from a few souls who have expressed an interest in the idea.

What I perceive to be going on in this thread, is a completely different thing.

• 3 weeks later...