Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

Guest Double R

Dunno how you feel about this but I like the idea of the reporter au with Kushina both fucking on tv and cheating simultaneously. She fucks on tv for her job but a lot of the time she'll have sex with her staff aswell. Maybe on her staff's birthdays she agrees to date them for a day and have sex with them as a birthday present. Also Kushina bangs her staff in her house when Minato and Naruto are out. She still loves her family more than anything but shes still a slutty nympho who can't keep herself under control.

In that explorer fic, what would Naruto and Minato think of her banging loads of guys like that? They wouldn't approve it would seem.

Guest Gilgamesh

1 Dunno how you feel about this but I like the idea of the reporter au with Kushina both fucking on tv and cheating simultaneously.

2 She fucks on tv for her job but a lot of the time she'll have sex with her staff aswell. Maybe on her staff's birthdays she agrees to date them for a day and have sex with them as a birthday present. Also Kushina bangs her staff in her house when Minato and Naruto are out. She still loves her family more than anything but shes still a slutty nympho who can't keep herself under control.

3 In that explorer fic, what would Naruto and Minato think of her banging loads of guys like that? They wouldn't approve it would seem.

I really feel like I'm repeating myself. This will be a little ranty, please forgive me.

1 If you want to make it a third fic idea go ahead, but I don't want the original SexReporterAU and PromiscuousKushinaAU to just be thrown away out of hand. If there ends up being three different fics all the better. We need more Kushina. I don't like the idea of the original SexReporterAU having any cheating except for that one ending idea I put out. Let's not make things too complicated, stick to a solid theme so that your story doesn't go all over the place. Either it's for her job(reporterau) or she can't control her desires(promiscuousau), preferably not both. The mixed AU of yours is is a separate fic combining the two big themes.

2 This is only to clarify for the original ideas not to discredit the mixed AU: I already said in the SexReporterAU she only has sex with people for the news(co-anchors, guest speakers, people she's interviewing) unless it's Minato(or the camera guy in the last chapter). For the Kushina cheating idea that we first came up with around pg 17/18 of this thread she's not a reporter, she's a kunoichi like she would have been if she and Minato didn't die in canon.

The SexReporterAU is an alternate universe where Kushina is a reporter and it is the norm for reporters to have sex with the other people on tv, that's the only difference from canon logic and normality. It is not considered cheating, and her family and friends aren't disgusted/appalled by anything she does for her work. She would never fuck anyone but Minato(or cam-guy in the end) unless it's for work, and the staff would never come up on camera they would stay behind the scenes.

In the Kushina cheating idea Kushina has never cheated on Minato and so is originally not slutty but is neglected by him and ends up sleeping with lots of people and becoming more sensual, the difference between canon and the AU is that even though Kushina loves Minato she begins to think that love is not not necessary to be sexually satisfied and that cheating is okay if there is no relationship or communication beyond the sex.

3 They wouldn't know obviously. How would they know? Nobody's dumb enough to brag about what they did with her. They know if the did her family could easily hunt down and kill each and every one of them. Even if it were in the SexReporterAU where's she's openly been with a bunch of people, they don't consider any of what she does for work as a betrayal(Minato) or as gross(Naruto). Though they would likely chase her down and stop her if they knew she was having sex off camera, since that's cheating. When they were saying their goodbyes Minato and Kushina have a long talk to make sure she brought everything she needs and to make sure the other knows how much they love them. Minato says something that Kushina would have misheard or misunderstood as him meaning that she should sate her needs/find relief/"try new things" without him/with new people. She interprets this wrongly as them having an open marriage until she gets back and assumes he will also be with other people. She is at first hesitant at the idea and sad that Minato will be with other women, but Minato(without knowing of the misunderstanding) assures her it will be fine and she comes around to the idea before she leaves. That's why she's so shocked to find out Minato hadn't been sleeping around when they have sex at the end of the fic. She realizes that he had actually never given her permission to do all of the depraved things that she did on her journey.

Guest Double R

Was that the Reporter AU your idea originally though? I didn't think you came up with that story, I don't really see why you think a story with her being both a reporter exhibitionist on TV and having sex off camera makes things too complicated. It's not like a story like this even needs a theme anyway, its just Kushina being a cheating slut whilst still loving her family (so it doesn't turn into some boring NTR story).

Guest Gilgamesh

1 Was that the Reporter AU your idea originally though? I didn't think you came up with that story,

2 I don't really see why you think a story with her being both a reporter exhibitionist on TV and having sex off camera makes things too complicated.

3 It's not like a story like this even needs a theme anyway, its just Kushina being a cheating slut whilst still loving her family (so it doesn't turn into some boring NTR story).

1 Ruku came up the the idea for the story and we bounced around a few ideas. I never claimed it was mine, and I only tell my honest opinion of how I think a fic like that would go. I don't try to force people to write exactly what I want, even though I do tend to go overboard describing how I would like it.

2 The mixed themes AU you want is a completely different fic than what I've been putting out ideas for. You can go ahead and write it, nobody is stopping you, but bouncing back and forth between Kushina having not-cheating-sex for the news and then cheating with random people anyway seems odd even for these wonky logic AUs. In the PromiscuousAU Kushina cheats on Minato because she isn't getting enough sex with him, if she has sex all the time for work in the ReporterAU then there's no reason for her to cheat because she is being satisfied already even if it's not with Minato. Go ahead and write it if you can come up with a good plot. I just don't have any idea on how it would be done. Otherwise you could make a story without a plot and is just start-lemon-stop but then it wouldn't make sense to make her a reporter or explain her reasons for cheating.

3 I think it does kinda need a theme, otherwise it's just Kushina fucking random people for no reason. Is it for work, is it because her desires outweigh her self-control? If there is no legitimate reason for her to have sex with someone other than Minato than it basically feels like Ntr, just with more than one person. If Kushina loves Minato then she won't just cheat on him for the hell of it. There has to be an explanation for how it is okay for her to fuck other people or how she just can't help cheating on him. Without something connecting the chapters it becomes a collection of lemons and not a story like in the ideas I've put out. Of course, you're welcome to write any one-shot lemons using any ideas you see on this forum. It seems like you only want to write lemons without any actual plot connecting them but that's fine too.

Guest Double R
3 I think it does kinda need a theme, otherwise it's just Kushina fucking random people for no reason. Is it for work, is it because her desires outweigh her self-control? If there is no legitimate reason for her to have sex with someone other than Minato than it basically feels like Ntr, just with more than one person. If Kushina loves Minato then she won't just cheat on him for the hell of it. There has to be an explanation for how it is okay for her to fuck other people or how she just can't help cheating on him. Without something connecting the chapters it becomes a collection of lemons and not a story like in the ideas I've put out. Of course, you're welcome to write any one-shot lemons using any ideas you see on this forum. It seems like you only want to write lemons without any actual plot connecting them but that's fine too.

You seem to be confusing theme with plot. Theme and plot aren't the same thing, the story will have a plot but it doesnt need a theme.

The plot could be this for example:

Kushina gets a job as a news reporter but due to failing ratings the station needs to up the ante to get viewers back. They start doing erotic shows with their female reporters and all of a sudden the ratings go boom. Minato is supportive because it is her job, Naruto, maybe a bit disgruntled and embarrassed but begrudgingly says okay (or just tries to consciously block it out of his mind). Maybe Kushina during the day is a regular news reporter but at night the erotic shows start and she is a part of them. Kushina starts to enjoy the work and it awakens her horny nympho soul, she still loves her family however. Her staff (i.e. cameraman) are all constantly trying to get into her pants, whether its after a show or any other time they interact. Kushina is often reluctant since its cheating but she is becoming a hornier woman by doing these shows. She sometimes agrees and decides to go along with it, but she seldom lets them fuck her and only goes for less extreme options (handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs etc.). As time goes on and she becomes a more depraved woman she will let them fuck her more often and they get up to all sorts of antics, such as going on dates for the staff members birthdays and taking her to a love hotel for them to fuck as a present. Or maybe even go to her house when her family isn't there and they fuck her in her and Minato's bed. Although she would still love her family the most and would give up the job if they asked her to, her nymphomania has become uncontrollable.

This is only an example so tell me what you think.

Guest Gilgamesh

1 You seem to be confusing theme with plot. Theme and plot aren't the same thing, the story will have a plot but it doesnt need a theme.

The plot could be this for example:

2 Kushina gets a job as a news reporter but due to failing ratings the station needs to up the ante to get viewers back. They start doing erotic shows with their female reporters and all of a sudden the ratings go boom. Minato is supportive because it is her job, Naruto, maybe a bit disgruntled and embarrassed but begrudgingly says okay (or just tries to consciously block it out of his mind). Maybe Kushina during the day is a regular news reporter but at night the erotic shows start and she is a part of them. Kushina starts to enjoy the work and it awakens her horny nympho soul, she still loves her family however. Her staff (i.e. cameraman) are all constantly trying to get into her pants, whether its after a show or any other time they interact. Kushina is often reluctant since its cheating but she is becoming a hornier woman by doing these shows. She sometimes agrees and decides to go along with it, but she seldom lets them fuck her and only goes for less extreme options (handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs etc.). As time goes on and she becomes a more depraved woman she will let them fuck her more often and they get up to all sorts of antics, such as going on dates for the staff members birthdays and taking her to a love hotel for them to fuck as a present. Or maybe even go to her house when her family isn't there and they fuck her in her and Minato's bed. Although she would still love her family the most and would give up the job if they asked her to, her nymphomania has become uncontrollable.

This is only an example so tell me what you think.

1 Yeah, sorry. I couldn't think of a better word for it but I thought for an ambitious fic like the ones we talk about on here(potentially dozens of chapters) there should be something constant through all of the chapters. A motivation/reason that ties everything together. I thought that it would make it easier to write seeing as how most lemon fic writers lose steam and quit a fic before they get to the fourth chapter. A constant "theme" would give them something more to work with, a constant for every chapter to write around even when they run low on ideas.

2 Love it. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I love all of these ideas. Please write this. Though since Kushina still loves Minato I don't think she would plan to cheat on him in their bed. A co-worker comes over and ends up turning her on so much that she can't wait long enough to go somewhere else so they do it on her and Minato's bed.

Guest Double R

1 Yeah, sorry. I couldn't think of a better word for it but I thought for an ambitious fic like the ones we talk about on here(potentially dozens of chapters) there should be something constant through all of the chapters. A motivation/reason that ties everything together. I thought that it would make it easier to write seeing as how most lemon fic writers lose steam and quit a fic before they get to the fourth chapter. A constant "theme" would give them something more to work with, a constant for every chapter to write around even when they run low on ideas.

2 Love it. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I love all of these ideas. Please write this. Though since Kushina still loves Minato I don't think she would plan to cheat on him in their bed. A co-worker comes over and ends up turning her on so much that she can't wait long enough to go somewhere else so they do it on her and Minato's bed.

1 I wouldn't say this fic really needs a theme in that case then, I'd say the plot is perfectly sustainable on its own.

2 Yeah that idea could be used, one of her co-workers could come over and turn her on.

Guest Necrohunter15

1 I wouldn't say this fic really needs a theme in that case then, I'd say the plot is perfectly sustainable on its own.

2 Yeah that idea could be used, one of her co-workers could come over and turn her on.

Well, could either one of you like give an example for a story on this?

Guest Double R

Well, could either one of you like give an example for a story on this?

Not sure what you mean by this, do you mean a story similar to what I described?

Guest Necrohunter15

Not sure what you mean by this, do you mean a story similar to what I described?

What I mean is an example of how it would start off, like on some of the previous posts on this thread.

Guest Double R

It might start with some of the people who work at the station worrying about how the ratings are down and one of them comes up with a way to get them back up, by having the female news anchors do X-rated shows after 9PM. All of them agree and then Kushina and the other female anchors are asked to do it. Kushina is apprehensive at first and says she will ask her family before making her decision. Minato is approving since its for her job, Naruto isn't too happy about it but reluctantly agrees. Kushina then agrees to do it and it goes on from there...

Guest Double R

In fact JordoZ I've got a proposition for you, like you I don't really like my own writing either, can't really get off to it and since no one else has really taken this challenge up I've thought of a solution. We both write a Kushina fanfic each so its like a fair trade, we both come up with our ideal scenarios that we want to read and well essentially "commission" each other to do it. How does that sound?

• 2 weeks later...

In fact JordoZ I've got a proposition for you, like you I don't really like my own writing either, can't really get off to it and since no one else has really taken this challenge up I've thought of a solution. We both write a Kushina fanfic each so its like a fair trade, we both come up with our ideal scenarios that we want to read and well essentially "commission" each other to do it. How does that sound?

I could attempt it sure. Just not been in the smut writing mood lately. And I'm hella busy lately.

Edited by JordoZ

Going to jump into the conversation here as an idea. You could go with is that there's always been a village slut first it was Mito too then when she had to put the Kyubi into Kushina she just shifted the job over to her. Have her molested a lot of child and in her teenage years it started turning in sex. As she gets older you could incorporate Hinata into this position as well. have Kushina be a mentor to Hinata to be the next village slut.

If you want any more ideas from me I'll keep an eye on this forum so just put a post or something and I'll most likely see it.

Going to jump into the conversation here as an idea. You could go with is that there's always been a village slut first it was Mito too then when she had to put the Kyubi into Kushina she just shifted the job over to her. Have her molested a lot of child and in her teenage years it started turning in sex. As she gets older you could incorporate Hinata into this position as well. have Kushina be a mentor to Hinata to be the next village slut.

If you want any more ideas from me I'll keep an eye on this forum so just put a post or something and I'll most likely see it.

It's a job? And only one person at a time does it? That's really inefficient, most people would die of old age before they ever got an appointment with the village slut. Even worse if she's a kunoichi, so much time working and often outside of the village. The village slut would have to be a full-time job, no time for being a kunoichi or having a family. The characters would lose all character and become Ocs. And it's just decided that a child is the next village slut. No consent at all? Not even going to wait to see how they'll grow up(if there's only one village slut it shouldn't be an ugly/flat one) before they plan out her whole life for her? Child molestation is pretty squicky too, maybe don't go lower than 17/16 at the very minimum.

The only way I see a fic like this working is if it's an Oc, not Mito or Kushina or Hinata, with a ridiculous sex drive who is willing to have sex almost 24/7 with strangers for her job. This could be good too.

It's a job? And only one person at a time does it? That's really inefficient, most people would die of old age before they ever got an appointment with the village slut. Even worse if she's a kunoichi, so much time working and often outside of the village. The village slut would have to be a full-time job, no time for being a kunoichi or having a family. The characters would lose all character and become Ocs. And it's just decided that a child is the next village slut. No consent at all? Not even going to wait to see how they'll grow up(if there's only one village slut it shouldn't be an ugly/flat one) before they plan out her whole life for her? Child molestation is pretty squicky too, maybe don't go lower than 17/16 at the very minimum.

The only way I see a fic like this working is if it's an Oc, not Mito or Kushina or Hinata, with a ridiculous sex drive who is willing to have sex almost 24/7 with strangers for her job. This could be good too.

pepole act as they are raised to act tell some one there whole life to act someway odds are they will act that way besides if you want a reason you can make it a job for Kyubi

containers maybe have it be away for the villagers to show there power over the Kyubi.

pepole act as they are raised to act tell some one there whole life to act someway odds are they will act that way besides if you want a reason you can make it a job for Kyubi

containers maybe have it be away for the villagers to show there power over the Kyubi.

NO. Just NO. Don't use that to justify child molestation you sicko. 16/17 minimum or thereabouts. Why would sex be a job for jinchuuriki. They tend to be stronger shinobi than average because of the ridiculous amounts of chakra and the abilities they get as a result of containing a bijuu. You think any sane person in Konoha's shinobi forces would agree with wasting that sort of potential by raising her to be a whore? Especially not Danzo. And showing their power over Kyuubi? As if that makes any sense. The first of Konoha's jinchuuriki was the wife of the Leaf village's founder and first leader. And the Kyuubi was transferred to Kushina in secret, people eventually found out over the years but they wouldn't broadcast the fact because then another village would just kidnap her. Even in canon where everyone above a certain age is aware Naruto is a jinchuuriki in Konoha they just ignore because they're wary of the Kyuubi but not so stupid as to think doing anything to it's jailer would so much as inconvenience the fox. If you have to make everyone a brainless scumbag in your story because you can't figure out a reasonable way to get your characters to have sex you're better off not wasting you time on a story that will just get flamed by everyone who bothered to read it.