Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

Sorry I didn't no how to contact one of you any other way. I apologize to both you and Jordo, as well as everyone else on this thread so I'm sorry. I just didn't know what else to do.

If you need to contact a member and don't have a forum account, you can email the staff and we can forward a message to that member. We don't give out contact information that isn't made public by the member, but we have forwarded messages in the past. That way, the member can contact you and set up a way of communicating directly.

Our staff email is tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org

Guest Reader

Guest Reader, it is against the rules of this forum to hijack other people's challenge/request threads. If you want something to be written for you, start your own thread.

Sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here is a link to the story: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105846

Lord of Lust, I ask that you make a Story discussion thread in the Naruto sub forum and post the link here, as well as in your story in the archives, and continue any conversation about this story/challenge there. If there is any more story discussion on this thread it will be locked.

Guest LordOfLust

Alright here is the link to the thread. I'm still new to this so I hope I didn't screw up. Hope to see you there :)

Edited by WillowDarkling
deleted link

No, Lord of Lust.

The challenges and requests forum is NOT where you post discussion threads.

You do that in the Fan Fiction forum. In the Naruto sub forum.

I am going to be nice, and give you a link to that forum. I have deleted the thread you created, and the link in your post above. You can edit that post and add your new link instead.

Here is the correct forum: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/forum/321-naruto/ Make sure you put your thread into the correct sub forum there. If you are unsure of anything, Please Ask before you make a thread.

But, be warned, that even in the discussion threads, the same rule applies, story content longer than 10 lines will be deleted on sight. This is because we should not have to be dealing with tagging and disclaimer issues in the forums. The archive moderators are busy enough without needing that too.

• 1 month later...