Click Here!

Kushina Uzumaki Slut of sluts!

Guest Jordo

Guest Gilgamesh

She has never cheated before so she's not exactly open to the idea. However, she is angry at her husband, drunk, and has been waiting for a week for sex that never happened. They'll talk to her first about random things, offer to help her walk home if she's unsteady. They'll occasionally drop a flirty comment but nothing aggressive. First a hand on an elbow to guide her, then around the waist, they have to move slow enough for her to become comfortable before they escalate their comments and touches. Eventually they're laughing like old friends and hugging each other when they get to a doorstep. If it's Kushina's house then he'll have to hurry away before Minato gets back and Naruto can't be home. If it's his apartment, she has to drunkenly believe it's her house. She jokingly tries to give hime(one of them) a kiss on the cheek, but he move and it lands on his lips. He slips his tongue in, she's surprised and then relaxes into it as Minato hasn't been able to show affection much lately and she's missed it. They stumble through the doors while Kushina is still dazed. And there you go. The rest should go how you want it to.

Guest Gilgamesh

I'd really like to give big thanks for this advice (and believe me I think I type too much also), but what I kind of meant is something like on page 4 of this thread to get me started. Or something like one of JordoZ example stories on page 2, but I hope I'm not asking for too much.

You're not asking too much, just the wrong guy. I can do basic clinical descriptions since I've quite a few books and about 5 times as many fanfics but when I start writing content I freeze up and everything turns up terrible. Though feel free to take any ideas I've put out and have someone else make a template. Maybe even JordoZ himself.

Guest Gilgamesh

You're not asking too much, just the wrong guy. I can do basic clinical descriptions since I've READ quite a few books and about 5 times as many fanfics but when I start writing content I freeze up and everything turns up terrible. Though feel free to take any ideas I've put out and have someone else make a template. Maybe even JordoZ himself.

Sorry, missed an important word.

Guest Necrohunter15

You're not asking too much, just the wrong guy. I can do basic clinical descriptions since I've quite a few books and about 5 times as many fanfics but when I start writing content I freeze up and everything turns up terrible. Though feel free to take any ideas I've put out and have someone else make a template. Maybe even JordoZ himself.

Alright, and again thank you for your advice, now I'll try takin' it from here.

She has never cheated before so she's not exactly open to the idea. However, she is angry at her husband, drunk, and has been waiting for a week for sex that never happened. They'll talk to her first about random things, offer to help her walk home if she's unsteady. They'll occasionally drop a flirty comment but nothing aggressive. First a hand on an elbow to guide her, then around the waist, they have to move slow enough for her to become comfortable before they escalate their comments and touches. Eventually they're laughing like old friends and hugging each other when they get to a doorstep. If it's Kushina's house then he'll have to hurry away before Minato gets back and Naruto can't be home. If it's his apartment, she has to drunkenly believe it's her house. She jokingly tries to give hime(one of them) a kiss on the cheek, but he move and it lands on his lips. He slips his tongue in, she's surprised and then relaxes into it as Minato hasn't been able to show affection much lately and she's missed it. They stumble through the doors while Kushina is still dazed. And there you go. The rest should go how you want it to.

I've just thought of something, what about the morning after waking up sober in another guy(s) bed?

Guest Necrohunter15

I've just thought of something, what about the morning after waking up sober in another guy(s) bed?

It would be a VERY awkward situation.

Guest Gilgamesh

Naturally she freaks out, maybe hit him once or twice, yell a lot then she remembers she went with him willingly. The guilt hits her, she uses his shower and then rushes back home. Luckily Minato was at the office all day long, so she messes up the bed to look like she slept there and acts like nothing's wrong when he gets home. She'll act extra sweet to him to cover up her guilt and he doesn't think it's suspicious or anything. This should be the typical course of action she takes whenever she cheats, with the exception of quickies and public sex. If it's a quickie(one and done), she just puts all of her clothes back in place and hope nobody notices any smells even as a stranger's cum drips slowly down her leg. If it's "public sex", not as short as a quickie but not in a house or apartment(like in a public restroom, at the beach, or during a mission while the other's are sleeping she and a guy sneak behind some bushes) she'll clean herself up with what's available(rinse herself in the ocean, use toilet paper, wipe herself with leaves) before returning to her family/friends/team.

Her freaked out reaction should be the worst the first few times(1st-3rd), get toned down a little after that(4th-7th), then more of a resignation to what's happened the next several times(about 8th-11th), then she just acts casually as it's part of the routine(rest of the time). Feel free to have time skips over several of her earlier cheating incidents if you get tired of writing certain reactions, but I want to read about a mortified, cum-covered Kushina at least once. She has to progress from one stage to the next over time, she doesn't just jump into full slut. She slowly realizes what a slut she is over multiple incidents with different strangers(one man, a group of men, a female friend, a boy her son's age, a foreign ninja, a politician, a farmer and many more). This fic isn't about some ridiculously proportioned kid fucking her into becoming a slut. It's about Kushina discovering just how slutty she really is and coming to terms with that without losing her love for her family.

Naturally she freaks out, maybe hit him once or twice, yell a lot then she remembers she went with him willingly. The guilt hits her, she uses his shower and then rushes back home. Luckily Minato was at the office all day long, so she messes up the bed to look like she slept there and acts like nothing's wrong when he gets home. She'll act extra sweet to him to cover up her guilt and he doesn't think it's suspicious or anything. This should be the typical course of action she takes whenever she cheats, with the exception of quickies and public sex. If it's a quickie(one and done), she just puts all of her clothes back in place and hope nobody notices any smells even as a stranger's cum drips slowly down her leg. If it's "public sex", not as short as a quickie but not in a house or apartment(like in a public restroom, at the beach, or during a mission while the other's are sleeping she and a guy sneak behind some bushes) she'll clean herself up with what's available(rinse herself in the ocean, use toilet paper, wipe herself with leaves) before returning to her family/friends/team.

Her freaked out reaction should be the worst the first few times(1st-3rd), get toned down a little after that(4th-7th), then more of a resignation to what's happened the next several times(about 8th-11th), then she just acts casually as it's part of the routine(rest of the time). Feel free to have time skips over several of her earlier cheating incidents if you get tired of writing certain reactions, but I want to read about a mortified, cum-covered Kushina at least once. She has to progress from one stage to the next over time, she doesn't just jump into full slut. She slowly realizes what a slut she is over multiple incidents with different strangers(one man, a group of men, a female friend, a boy her son's age, a foreign ninja, a politician, a farmer and many more). This fic isn't about some ridiculously proportioned kid fucking her into becoming a slut. It's about Kushina discovering just how slutty she really is and coming to terms with that without losing her love for her family.

If you had an order of who you wanted to have sex with Kushina what would it be?

I've got an idea for another story, its kind of an extention of what I was talking about before, I still intend to do the current one were talking about, this is just to throw around some ideas, tell me what you think of it.

Kushina is a happily married wife and mother and is also a news anchor, but in this universe (which could be in the modern Konoha we see in the manga with the skyscrapers, laptops and iPads) hot news anchors also do dirty stuff on TV, whether its groping, milking, full-blown sex or whatever, Kushina is doing it. Minato knows and approves of her job. She is a total sex symbol and pretty much all the guys in Konoha have the hots for her. Kushina likes doing it because one, she only views it as a job and nothing more and two, shes a nympho. She still loves her family dearly and would choose them over any job, but she is also glad she does it. As far as Kushina's relationship with Naruto goes, she loves him dearly and dotes on him all the time, even in public, she can be a well-intentioned but extremely embarrasing mom. As for Naruto he could be a rebellious teenager who gets embarrassed for having a sex symbol mother, but still loves her.

Tell me what you think.

Guest Necrohunter15

I've got an idea for another story, its kind of an extention of what I was talking about before, I still intend to do the current one were talking about, this is just to throw around some ideas, tell me what you think of it.

Kushina is a happily married wife and mother and is also a news anchor, but in this universe (which could be in the modern Konoha we see in the manga with the skyscrapers, laptops and iPads) hot news anchors also do dirty stuff on TV, whether its groping, milking, full-blown sex or whatever, Kushina is doing it. Minato knows and approves of her job. She is a total sex symbol and pretty much all the guys in Konoha have the hots for her. Kushina likes doing it because one, she only views it as a job and nothing more and two, shes a nympho. She still loves her family dearly and would choose them over any job, but she is also glad she does it. As far as Kushina's relationship with Naruto goes, she loves him dearly and dotes on him all the time, even in public, she can be a well-intentioned but extremely embarrasing mom. As for Naruto he could be a rebellious teenager who gets embarrassed for having a sex symbol mother, but still loves her.

Tell me what you think.

I really don't think Naruto would be the rebellious teenager type, cause even if it is AU, he wouldn't be that kind of person. If you know what I'm sayin'.

I really don't think Naruto would be the rebellious teenager type, cause even if it is AU, he wouldn't be that kind of person. If you know what I'm sayin'.

Well how do you think he would act given these circumstances?

Guest Gilgamesh

INFO DUMP

I wrote out a pretty big post a few hours earlier but then all of my AF windows got all messed up for some reason and just kept saying page could not be found, this is what I remember from it.

The general layout of the fic if it's in snippet form is that Kushina is in any number of locations/situations/social events/missions by herself/with a team of ninja/with family and/or friends, she meets an OC, character interaction happens, they have sex, morning reactions to what happened, Kushina returns home and is lovey-dovey with her family and then the chapter ends.

The chapters don't happen day-by-day, but instead have small time skips in-between the cheating incidents so that you don't have to spend time writing too much about the time when she's not getting fucked. Don't bother describing the OC's too much as they should only be used once(rarely twice) so that Kushina ends up having as many different sexual conquests as possible. We should only see someone return during a rare encore chapter where someone stupid enough to not be completely terrified after Kushina threatens them into silence tries to talk to her.

Some scenes I'd like to see are Kushina wearing skinny jeans(they have some clothes like ours at this point, it's not all Japanese) at Naruto's 20th birthday party and all the guy's pretending not to look at her ass, Minato and Naruto don't notice. This is a later chapter so Kushina is more confident about how people see her and doesn't care if a few guys look if they don't openly stare. Inevitably some of Naruto's fanboys(he has lots of fangirls but he should have some male fans too) who are all between 14-19 pull her off to a side room to talk about how Minato and Naruto got so strong and Kushina is more than happy to brag about her boys. This culminates in a gangbang and bukkake where Kushina is completely glazed over and has to quickly shower and change all of her clothes(she also hides the dirty ones) before anyone sees her. Since she's more firmly in slut territory on the normal/promiscuous sliding scale she either berates them for making her so dirty or she thanks them. After threatening castration if they tell anyone she gets back to the party, explains her new clothes as being because someone spilled punch all over her and teases Naruto for blushing when Hinata kissed him on the cheek.

Another one is Kushina and Minato are going to get lunch at a popular new family restaurant that just opened up but all of the tables are taken, getting ready to leave they are instead called over by someone sitting at a corner table. There are three diplomats from the Leaf, Sand, and Wave discussing a new trade route using the Great Naruto Bridge to transport seafood to the Sand country for higher than average prices since it would be a delicacy in a desert country. Kushina is aghast to see that one of the diplomats(doesn't matter which) is someone she had fucked rather energetically(anal was involved) in the past. Kushina is wearing casual clothes, a thin white t-shirt that barely shows her lacy light-blue bra if you look closely and a black skirt that flows a little past her knees since it's a hot day. The diplomats offer to share their table and Minato agrees while Kushina stutters but fails to find an excuse not to.

While the diplomats converse and Minato starts offering his input and getting into the conversation(you don't need to write it out, just say that that's what is happening) Kushina's past fling starts trailing his hand up her thigh, under her skirt, and playing with the frills to her side-tie panties. She tries to keep his hand away with only one hand and eating with the other without making any quick movements, noises, expressions that would draw attention but he doesn't stop rubbing her thigh. She starts getting turned on and excuses herself to go to the bathroom, and few seconds after she leaves he does too.

While she's panting over the sink in the women's bathroom trying to calm down he comes in and locks the door(to keep others out, not her in since she could easily break it). She slaps at him and yells at him but he forces a kiss on her and she unwittingly responds. He flips her around, she braces herself on the sink, he pulls her skirt up pulls her panties to the side and thrusts into her. She yelps, then covers her mouth with one hand while he fucks her to her first orgasm while she stares her reflection in the eyes with tears of pleasure dripping down her cheeks. After she cums, they move into a stall and continue. She lifts her t-shirt up to her neck so he can play with her tits but they leave the bra on. First he fucks her with her legs wrapped around his waist and her upper back resting against the wall. At this point she's stopped trying to cover her moans. Then he bends her over the toilet with her head down, arms braced on the back of the toilet, bra still on, skirt bunched up over her ass, and panties still pushed to the side of her vagina but not taken off. He fucks her in the ass until she cums, then she turns around and blows him until he cums, she opens her mouth to show him and then lewdly swallows all of it.

She then roughly grabs him by the balls and says that she will make him less of a man if he ever tries anything like this again, he gets really scared and stutteringly agrees(he never shows up again). They clean up, wait a minute before each returns to the table(Kushina goes second) and Kushina is surprised and a little disappointed that Minato hardly noticed she left. Later, when Kushina and Minato walk out of the restaurant, she overhears and embarrassed teenage civilian girl gossiping with her friends about how some random slut just got plowed in the bathroom while she was in there. Kushina ducks her head with a blush and tells Minato to hurry up.

If you had an order of who you wanted to have sex with Kushina what would it be?

No particular order of who, but in order of the kind of sex the first few are one-on-one, then a gang-bang every now and then, then she's not too embarrassed to experiment with a trusted female friend, then gang-bangs are more frequent, then she's cheating more than once a day.

Tell me what you think.

Is this the happy-go-lucky supportive Minato one. I read the earlier request for a story like this(the linked doujin's art looked shitty so I didn't read it). I love the idea but just a few nit-picks. If they're showing sex on tv in broad daylight then Naruto shouldn't be embarrassed to have a sex symbol mother. It seems like this world is a parody of canon where sex isn't such a big deal, but don't make everyone slutty or more perverted than usual(except Kushina and her co-workers). This is just how they report the news, and during and after Kushina and her co-workers are all very friendly with each other but don't make plans to meet up for sex outside of work. Kushina's the only nympho, for the others the rigourous sex is part of the job. Guys around town are attracted to her but don't hit on her, all sex happens during news broadcasts. Naruto is embarrassed she is such a doting mother, but doesn't care she has sex on tv or all of the boys his age jack off to her. In his eyes, she's just a normal reporter. Happy-go-lucky parody, right?

Have the reporters have sex but not the camera-men or any of the other behind the scenes workers. Show other women having sex too. Kushina should have sex with everyone her station puts on tv, man or woman. Her co-reporters, guest speakers, actors/writers promoting their work, politicians/diplomats/daimyos that may come on. Also, occasionally have her do a field report where she goes anywhere on the ninja continent and fuck the people she interviews.

That big enough for ya'!

INFO DUMP

I wrote out a pretty big post a few hours earlier but then all of my AF windows got all messed up for some reason and just kept saying page could not be found, this is what I remember from it.

The general layout of the fic if it's in snippet form is that Kushina is in any number of locations/situations/social events/missions by herself/with a team of ninja/with family and/or friends, she meets an OC, character interaction happens, they have sex, morning reactions to what happened, Kushina returns home and is lovey-dovey with her family and then the chapter ends.

The chapters don't happen day-by-day, but instead have small time skips in-between the cheating incidents so that you don't have to spend time writing too much about the time when she's not getting fucked. Don't bother describing the OC's too much as they should only be used once(rarely twice) so that Kushina ends up having as many different sexual conquests as possible. We should only see someone return during a rare encore chapter where someone stupid enough to not be completely terrified after Kushina threatens them into silence tries to talk to her.

Some scenes I'd like to see are Kushina wearing skinny jeans(they have some clothes like ours at this point, it's not all Japanese) at Naruto's 20th birthday party and all the guy's pretending not to look at her ass, Minato and Naruto don't notice. This is a later chapter so Kushina is more confident about how people see her and doesn't care if a few guys look if they don't openly stare. Inevitably some of Naruto's fanboys(he has lots of fangirls but he should have some male fans too) who are all between 14-19 pull her off to a side room to talk about how Minato and Naruto got so strong and Kushina is more than happy to brag about her boys. This culminates in a gangbang and bukkake where Kushina is completely glazed over and has to quickly shower and change all of her clothes(she also hides the dirty ones) before anyone sees her. Since she's more firmly in slut territory on the normal/promiscuous sliding scale she either berates them for making her so dirty or she thanks them. After threatening castration if they tell anyone she gets back to the party, explains her new clothes as being because someone spilled punch all over her and teases Naruto for blushing when Hinata kissed him on the cheek.

Another one is Kushina and Minato are going to get lunch at a popular new family restaurant that just opened up but all of the tables are taken, getting ready to leave they are instead called over by someone sitting at a corner table. There are three diplomats from the Leaf, Sand, and Wave discussing a new trade route using the Great Naruto Bridge to transport seafood to the Sand country for higher than average prices since it would be a delicacy in a desert country. Kushina is aghast to see that one of the diplomats(doesn't matter which) is someone she had fucked rather energetically(anal was involved) in the past. Kushina is wearing casual clothes, a thin white t-shirt that barely shows her lacy light-blue bra if you look closely and a black skirt that flows a little past her knees since it's a hot day. The diplomats offer to share their table and Minato agrees while Kushina stutters but fails to find an excuse not to.

While the diplomats converse and Minato starts offering his input and getting into the conversation(you don't need to write it out, just say that that's what is happening) Kushina's past fling starts trailing his hand up her thigh, under her skirt, and playing with the frills to her side-tie panties. She tries to keep his hand away with only one hand and eating with the other without making any quick movements, noises, expressions that would draw attention but he doesn't stop rubbing her thigh. She starts getting turned on and excuses herself to go to the bathroom, and few seconds after she leaves he does too.

While she's panting over the sink in the women's bathroom trying to calm down he comes in and locks the door(to keep others out, not her in since she could easily break it). She slaps at him and yells at him but he forces a kiss on her and she unwittingly responds. He flips her around, she braces herself on the sink, he pulls her skirt up pulls her panties to the side and thrusts into her. She yelps, then covers her mouth with one hand while he fucks her to her first orgasm while she stares her reflection in the eyes with tears of pleasure dripping down her cheeks. After she cums, they move into a stall and continue. She lifts her t-shirt up to her neck so he can play with her tits but they leave the bra on. First he fucks her with her legs wrapped around his waist and her upper back resting against the wall. At this point she's stopped trying to cover her moans. Then he bends her over the toilet with her head down, arms braced on the back of the toilet, bra still on, skirt bunched up over her ass, and panties still pushed to the side of her vagina but not taken off. He fucks her in the ass until she cums, then she turns around and blows him until he cums, she opens her mouth to show him and then lewdly swallows all of it.

She then roughly grabs him by the balls and says that she will make him less of a man if he ever tries anything like this again, he gets really scared and stutteringly agrees(he never shows up again). They clean up, wait a minute before each returns to the table(Kushina goes second) and Kushina is surprised and a little disappointed that Minato hardly noticed she left. Later, when Kushina and Minato walk out of the restaurant, she overhears and embarrassed teenage civilian girl gossiping with her friends about how some random slut just got plowed in the bathroom while she was in there. Kushina ducks her head with a blush and tells Minato to hurry up.

No particular order of who, but in order of the kind of sex the first few are one-on-one, then a gang-bang every now and then, then she's not too embarrassed to experiment with a trusted female friend, then gang-bangs are more frequent, then she's cheating more than once a day.

Is this the happy-go-lucky supportive Minato one. I read the earlier request for a story like this(the linked doujin's art looked shitty so I didn't read it). I love the idea but just a few nit-picks. If they're showing sex on tv in broad daylight then Naruto shouldn't be embarrassed to have a sex symbol mother. It seems like this world is a parody of canon where sex isn't such a big deal, but don't make everyone slutty or more perverted than usual(except Kushina and her co-workers). This is just how they report the news, and during and after Kushina and her co-workers are all very friendly with each other but don't make plans to meet up for sex outside of work. Kushina's the only nympho, for the others the rigourous sex is part of the job. Guys around town are attracted to her but don't hit on her, all sex happens during news broadcasts. Naruto is embarrassed she is such a doting mother, but doesn't care she has sex on tv or all of the boys his age jack off to her. In his eyes, she's just a normal reporter. Happy-go-lucky parody, right?

Have the reporters have sex but not the camera-men or any of the other behind the scenes workers. Show other women having sex too. Kushina should have sex with everyone her station puts on tv, man or woman. Her co-reporters, guest speakers, actors/writers promoting their work, politicians/diplomats/daimyos that may come on. Also, occasionally have her do a field report where she goes anywhere on the ninja continent and fuck the people she interviews.

That big enough for ya'!

You have some really awesome scenarios, I could easily make something out of them, so thanks for that.

When it comes to the reporter story, I actually read that H-manga and thats what inspired me to do the scenario. The art takes a little bit of getting used to but I highly recommend reading it because its very similar to the scenario you described, the main woman in that story, Yuriko, who is the woman doing dirty shit on tv has a son. Although we never find out how he feels about his mom getting banged on tv, shes usually getting banged by her co-workers who are around the same age as him. A lot of the sex happens off the job aswell, she gets banged regardless. Her husband approves aswell and yes its all very happy-go-lucky.

Thats kind of what I want to do, a Naruto version of that story. Kushina the slutty reporter, Naruto her son and Minato the approving husband.

As for Naruto being embarrassed I kind of like the idea that he is somewhat embarrased by her antics since none of the other guys mothers are like that (maybe there could be a few more slutty reporters like Tsunade and Mei and they all form a threesome). But Naruto and Kushina still love each other very much. I was thinking of doing a scenario where Naruto is watching a live news report that Kushina is on and shes wearing a slutty outfit and talking about how much she loves her son and he gets super embarrased, even though it would be all happy-go-lucky type stuff.

Maybe in the first story, Narutos fanboys completely love Kushina because she gave birth to their idol. And when they're having sex with her they'd say things like .

"I can't believe I'm having sex with Naruto-sama's mother!"

"I'm fucking the place where Naruto-sama was born from, this is a dream come true!"

"Thank you for giving birth to Naruto-sama!" etc.

I'd imagine they'd view her like a goddess or something, lol. Tell me what you think.

Guest Gilgamesh

You have some really awesome scenarios, I could easily make something out of them, so thanks for that.

When it comes to the reporter story, I actually read that H-manga and thats what inspired me to do the scenario. The art takes a little bit of getting used to but I highly recommend reading it because its very similar to the scenario you described, the main woman in that story, Yuriko, who is the woman doing dirty shit on tv has a son. Although we never find out how he feels about his mom getting banged on tv, shes usually getting banged by her co-workers who are around the same age as him. A lot of the sex happens off the job aswell, she gets banged regardless. Her husband approves aswell and yes its all very happy-go-lucky.

Thats kind of what I want to do, a Naruto version of that story. Kushina the slutty reporter, Naruto her son and Minato the approving husband.

That's all fine I just think all of the sex should happen on tv, exhibitionism, to fit in with the parody. Nobody but Kushina knows she's a nympho, she's just the best damn reporter they've ever seen. She uses the job as a cover to have as much sex as she wants without her husband divorcing her. She's not cheating, she's just doing her job. As long as it takes place on the news Minato, Naruto, and everyone else watching see nothing wrong with all of the perverse things she does on the air. There is no guilt and it's all very happy sex.

For sex outside of the studio, have a cameramen follow her around while she interviews and fucks people from all over the ninja continent. She could even go to the academy to interview Iruka or another teacher and while asking him questions that he answers she gets viciously rammed by him with her jacket and button-up shirt torn open and buttons missing with her bra-clad, giant tits mashed against the table while the kids in the background(12-13) just focus on the camera waving and saying "Hi,mom." At home, Minato would be on the couch watching her report(live or taped and played hours later) with a relaxed expression thinking things like "Good job, honey," or "I had no idea it was so hard, I should increase the academy's budget." Then Naruto would pass by after grabbing an apple from the kitchen on the way to go out on a date with Hinata. He looks over, sees his mother getting her brains fucked out by his big brother figure on national television, says "Mom's hard at work, huh?" and then leaves his house. We'd flash back to Kushina getting banged and you'd decide how to finish the chapter.

As for Naruto being embarrassed I kind of like the idea that he is somewhat embarrased by her antics since none of the other guys mothers are like that (maybe there could be a few more slutty reporters like Tsunade and Mei and they all form a threesome). But Naruto and Kushina still love each other very much. I was thinking of doing a scenario where Naruto is watching a live news report that Kushina is on and shes wearing a slutty outfit and talking about how much she loves her son and he gets super embarrased, even though it would be all happy-go-lucky type stuff.

I think it would be kinda funny and more in-character with a porno-parody world if Naruto isn't embarrassed by his mother having sex on tv with strangers, but is very embarrassed when she dotes on him and treats him like a baby in front of his friends. Maybe Hinata wants to someday work for the same station Kushina does and Naruto fully supports her dream. Yup, Tsunade and Mei are a must. Since the male and female reporters will be recurring characters it would be better for them to be canon characters so you don't have to develop complex OCs who will get a lot of "screen"-time. Naruto and Kushina do love each other very much, she embarrasses him but he is a secret momma's boy(though he's not attracted to her sexually). Having Kushina brag about how strong and hard-working her son is and Naruto getting embarrassed but also really happy is normal for them. Normally Kushina dresses like she does in canon(though with better curves), she just dress up super slutty and acts like it for her job. In this AU I think nobody should have a second thought about what they do on the news, it's normal for them. But there are different expectations for them when off-camera.

That's just my opinion. I think that Kushina getting fucked like crazy and nobody caring because "It's just part of the job," is really hot.

Maybe in the first story, Narutos fanboys completely love Kushina because she gave birth to their idol. And when they're having sex with her they'd say things like .

"I can't believe I'm having sex with Naruto-sama's mother!"

"I'm fucking the place where Naruto-sama was born from, this is a dream come true!"

"Thank you for giving birth to Naruto-sama!" etc.

I'd imagine they'd view her like a goddess or something, lol. Tell me what you think.

I think it's great, but you don't have go over every little detail with me. I may give out a lot of my opinions but it is still your story so write whatever you want as far as how the conversations go. But yeah, them viewing her like a goddess would be kinda erotic-lulzy. They also like Minato too so have them be excited about fucking the Yellow Flash's wife.

I thought of another situation in the reporter fic where Kushina is being secretly filmed on a train wearing an extremely slutty outfit to test peoples reactions to her, and she starts getting groped with her tits being sucked by teens her pussy and ass being fingered and it devolves into a fully-fledged gangbang on the train.

Guest Gilgamesh

I thought of another situation in the reporter fic where Kushina is being secretly filmed on a train wearing an extremely slutty outfit to test peoples reactions to her, and she starts getting groped with her tits being sucked by teens her pussy and ass being fingered and it devolves into a fully-fledged gangbang on the train.

That's great, go ahead and write it. But is the camera holder her co-worker or some random person she isn't aware of.

It'd be nice if she has developed a Pavlovian response. She's wearing a slutty outfit because she's on her way to work, everyone else is a stranger who knows her from tv but are too star-struck to talk to her. A random guy is just messing with his new camera, taping random things when he passes over Kushina and she notices. She only loves Minato, but due to the fact she always sates her nymphomania at work when she's being filmed, she instantly gets extremely horny and having perverted thoughts. Her face gets all red, and she starts to pant raggedly, when the people around her get concerned one of them musters their courage to walk up to the celebrity and ask if she's okay. She jumps them. It devolves into chaos from there.

If the camera-man is her co-worker, she's not just dressed sluttily, she's in full disguise. It's a story about molestations on trains like you how often see in manga, anime, and doujin. She's secretly doing a bit about how to spot a likely molester and how to avoid/deal with them(calling the cops and such). But all of the other passengers on the train are men and she's way too hot for them not too take advantage of her. While she's being gang-banged and bukkaked she should take the time when her mouth isn't full of dick to try and finish her story.

Another thing, only the people on camera should be having sex not the ones behind the scenes.

Here an idea. You can make it light-hearted or it could be the only serious thing about this story.

A potentially important part of the story you could put in is that Kushina's camera-man(19 and a virgin) has fallen in love with her, but isn't allowed to do any more than give her an occasional hug("Good job, kid.") Kushina is touchy with people she likes and she thinks of him like a second son almost. Usually, he just watches Kushina get fucked with a hard-on and is sad that he can never join in and has to "handle himself." For the final two chapters of the fic, if you even want to give it an ending. After a particularly hot gang-bang while doing a field report on the samurai of Iron? country(don't remember what it's called) Kushina notices the pained look on his face while they're walking back to their apartment.

Despite knowing it's against the rules and that since it's not part of the program it counts as cheating on Minato, Kushina resolves herself to make the months of sexual torment up to him. When they're having sex the camera-man confess that he is in love with Kushina and that he was saving his virginity for her even though it was unlikely to happen. She is extremely touched, her face lights up as bright as her hair and she stutters a little(Dattebane should be in there), as he is only the second person to ever say he loves her(the first is Minato, and Naruto means it familialy). She proceeds to give him the hardest fuck of the entire fic with every hole, at least six different positions, all night long and then several more hours after the sun comes up(it would be best to have a few hour long time skips).

She wakes up around 6pm absolutely covered in dried cum, hair clumped together, sore everywhere, the biggest smile on her face. The bed-sheets and pillows went missing somewhere halfway through the night, all of the clothes she was wearing are ripped to shreds and spread all over the floor. He is still asleep and she can barely move her tired muscles. She sits up, turns on the tv and sees herself on a large fishing boat surrounded by muscular men(think Inari's adopted dad) doing a report on a small fishing village that was finally done getting edited. The Kushina on camera smiles into the camera while the men start to grope her and tear at her clothes. The real Kushina smiles, brushes her fingers through her hair, swallows some of the dried cum and then says "I have a feeling it's gonna be a great day!" (or something =(, I dunno, it should be a variation of her catch phrase she says whenever her news show starts) corny, I know

I think I write too much in response to a one sentence post. =) My fingers hurt.

Guest Gilgamesh

Great idea Gilgamesh, but since he's a virgin would he really be able to last that long?

The reporter fic is a light-hearted slutty Kushina where she has sex with literally hundreds of strangers every year for her critically acclaimed (inter?)national news program. For the sake of porn, he can do this. It's the big finale after all.

Guest Gilgamesh

Hey, Ruku, have you started writing for any of your stories or are you still brainstorming ideas? And have you set up an AF account or will you be posting on another site?

Guest Gilgamesh

Here an idea. You can make it light-hearted or it could be the only serious thing about this story.

A potentially important part of the story you could put in is that Kushina's camera-man(19 and a virgin) has fallen in love with her, but isn't allowed to do any more than give her an occasional hug("Good job, kid.") Kushina is touchy with people she likes and she thinks of him like a second son almost. Usually, he just watches Kushina get fucked with a hard-on and is sad that he can never join in and has to "handle himself." For the final two chapters of the fic, if you even want to give it an ending. After a particularly hot gang-bang while doing a field report on the samurai of Iron? country(don't remember what it's called) Kushina notices the pained look on his face while they're walking back to their apartment.

Despite knowing it's against the rules and that since it's not part of the program it counts as cheating on Minato, Kushina resolves herself to make the months of sexual torment up to him. When they're having sex the camera-man confess that he is in love with Kushina and that he was saving his virginity for her even though it was unlikely to happen. She is extremely touched, her face lights up as bright as her hair and she stutters a little(Dattebane should be in there), as he is only the second person to ever say he loves her(the first is Minato, and Naruto means it familialy). She proceeds to give him the hardest fuck of the entire fic with every hole, at least six different positions, all night long and then several more hours after the sun comes up(it would be best to have a few hour long time skips).

She wakes up around 6pm absolutely covered in dried cum, hair clumped together, sore everywhere, the biggest smile on her face. The bed-sheets and pillows went missing somewhere halfway through the night, all of the clothes she was wearing are ripped to shreds and spread all over the floor. He is still asleep and she can barely move her tired muscles. She sits up, turns on the tv and sees herself on a large fishing boat surrounded by muscular men(think Inari's adopted dad) doing a report on a small fishing village that was finally done getting edited. The Kushina on camera smiles into the camera while the men start to grope her and tear at her clothes. The real Kushina smiles, brushes her fingers through her hair, swallows some of the dried cum and then says "I have a feeling it's gonna be a great day!" (or something =(, I dunno, it should be a variation of her catch phrase she says whenever her news show starts) corny, I know

I think I write too much in response to a one sentence post. =) My fingers hurt.

Something I forgot to add. When Kushina and the Camera-man would have sex(if they even do in your fic) it'd be the only time she has sex without being filmed. The only other person to ever do that with her is Minato, and he's her husband. She specifically goes out of her way to make sure the camera is off, the camera cap? is on it, and it's put away in it's bag. I guess it would signify that he's important to her(though not as much as Minato, a very dear friend) and that she wants their time together to belong to them and no one else.

Guest Gilgamesh

I'm tired so I'll make this quick.(Also, I'm a bastard) Another idea for the cheating story, not the news story. It's Valentine's day(or the Naruto equivalent) and Minato Kushina are one a date. She's dressed in a white and dark pink dress with a lot of frills, red high heels, and her hair's in a loose ponytail held together with white scrunchies along with a heart-shaped hair pin holding back the bangs on the left side of her face while the right fall seductively over her eye(she went all out, sorry if your mental picture looks weird I just think it should be a very frilly and girly outfit). Minato is also wearing clothes but nobody cares about them, he didn't really try at all.

While on their way to do whatever they find a young man looking distressed. Minato talks to him and finds out his girlfriend has been missing for over and hour and he is worried about her. Minato, who sees the entire village as pseudo-family(common for Hokages), offers to help and tells Kushina to stay there with the guy while he rushes off to find the girl(after getting her description). Kushina is extremely angry that he'd go chasing some other woman while she spent so much effort on her appearance for him. She starts ranting on how unreliable he is and that he's still that flaky little boy from the Academy(remember, her first impression of him) while the guy finds he can't keep his eyes off her. In her ranting Kushina aggressively asks "Don't you think I'm sexy?!" to him to assure her that Minato is still interested in her. He answers her very enthusiastically and starts to get the wrong idea of why she's asking.

He grabs her hand and starts to pull her along while she questions where he's taking her when he leads her to a denser area of bushes and trees in a nearby park. She puts her foot down, makes him let go of her hand, and demands to know what he's doing. In a rush, he starts to squeeze one of her breast while pinching the other's nipple. When she gasps in shock, he forces a French kiss on her, then pulls back and tells her they have to hurry. After a minute or two of being groped, Kushina starts to slide down his pants and she removes her panties and heels. They keep everything else on. He tries to finger her vagina but she's saving that for Minato. She forces him to lay down then she lays on top of him in a sixty-nine. She only lets him lick her ass while she jacks him off and occasionally spits to get him wet(she won't use her mouth since she spent a while getting her breath a fresh as possible for when she and Minato kiss). Once they're both ready, she stands and braces herself against a tree while her panties and high-heels dangle from her fingers and he slides into her ass with his pants and boxers pulled down to his knees. He doesn't kiss her or leave any marks like hickies or bruises. When they've both cum once he falls over and drags her with him. He lands on his ass, and when she lands his dick shoots deeper into her ass than ever before. She makes a choked scream, she doesn't want anyone in the park less than 300ft away to hear. His pants are around his ankles and his knees are bent up while his head is on the ground, she's on his lap with her legs on the outside of his and is holding the front of her dress skirt so it doesn't get stained. She gets her bearings, and then starts to bounce wildly on his dick, her juices squirting out onto his crotch and the grass but not their clothes. After they cum they try to wipe off with leaves, typical threat of silence, they fix their clothes then walk around pretending they were looking for his girlfriend.

After a ten minute time-skip, they find sheepish Minato getting hit on by a very sluttily dressed young woman. Kushina gets jealous and instantly tells her off. They get into a cat-fight and Minato and the OC observe and talk, revealing that the woman is his girlfriend and that he's planning to propose today. (I'm a terrible person)

Guest R2squared8

N00b here. I'm thinking about a scenario where the entire Uzumaki clan (before it was wiped out) was full of swingers. As a result of this Kushina was introduced to sex and all it entails at a young age (but not too young as that would be creepy). And even when she eventually goes to Konoha she finds that her caretaker Mito Uzumaki still kept up the tradition to the fullest (can be she found out via old diaries, photos,videos). Thing was though that Mito was cheating on Hashirama all the time without him knowing (don't know how that would work out, but that's porn logic for you). Kushina though, didn't know this and got the mindset that it's perfectly natural to have sex with any other males around (note I said males, can be man or animal, yeah Mito was a freak). So she's still extremely in love with Minato but doesn't see anything wrong with screwing behind his back at the drop of a hat. She doesn't really have any preferences, just anyone or anything that can fuck her senseless. But she wouldn't be anyone's slave. Just a slave to cocks.