Click Here!

clmustafic review reply and discussion

CL Mustafic

Please tell me where to find the best physical description of Spence. An earlier post got my curiosity up about who you based his character on, and I long to know. I'm enjoying all of your stories, and especially like how your characters blend themselves into other stories, and therefore not only help put things on a timeline, but also give hope when things look grim. Just reread Loving Sarajevo. I'm not sure what else Payne and Matt must go through, but know things will be better, and Payne will be fabulous. Graham and Erik seem to be doing pretty good for now, (glad you started posting that over here.) And now curious about how Zeb is going to do with Justin and Shane.

Please tell me where to find the best physical description of Spence. An earlier post got my curiosity up about who you based his character on, and I long to know. I'm enjoying all of your stories, and especially like how your characters blend themselves into other stories, and therefore not only help put things on a timeline, but also give hope when things look grim. Just reread Loving Sarajevo. I'm not sure what else Payne and Matt must go through, but know things will be better, and Payne will be fabulous. Graham and Erik seem to be doing pretty good for now, (glad you started posting that over here.) And now curious about how Zeb is going to do with Justin and Shane.

I haven't actually given a really good description of him because he's been evolving in my head as he's been a bit character in three of my stories now. I do have a main story for him but it occurs sort of after all the others and kind of ties everything together so I'm waiting to put it out there so it doesn't spoil anything. I can say that Gage and Nikola's wedding will be featured in it and most of the other characters will show up as guests. :D

I hesitate to tell you who he reminds me of because one; I know some people will be turned off by it and two; I like to leave it up to people's imagination so I try not to go overboard on the descriptions of my characters. I'll give you a hint though he was in quite a few comedy movies in the early 90's and I doubt he'd be what anyone would consider someone you'd drool over. I don't know I think it's mostly the hair that makes me think they seem similar.

I'm glad you're enjoying all the stories! Thanks for letting me know.

CL

Magus, I think that might be what Erik looks like, LOL I'm trying not to describe him at all. So far I've only told my readers that he's slightly chunky and tall. Oh and also that he looks a bit like Kevin James when he lost weight, Paul Blart the Mall Cop on slim fast!

Spence is cute in a nontraditional way, he's also a drag queen so LOL :P Eileen Dover, maybe. :P

Do I post another chapter of Strip Me Bare or The Heart Wants? What to do, what to do... :think: Maybe I'll just take a nap instead.

Edited by CL Mustafic

Mmmm, nap good ugh like sleep

I skipped the nap and actually fell asleep for the night. It bit me in the ass tho since I woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep... :P

Close your eyes and flip a coin :D

Damn good idea Tahn, cheers!

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 14

So once again, thanks to all who read, rate and review, I appreciate each and every one of you. :D

Um… yeah… well… I got nothing.

On to review replies…

Tahn: Yeah it’s sort of nice to see that Matt’s future is good, makes reading Picking Up the Pieces a little easier. ;) I’m not sure but I’m leaning towards the former since Zeb felt he needed to get away so badly. Shane will probably get over it pretty quickly. In my mind he’s like a big clueless puppy most of the time. Things hit him hard but then slide right off. Yeah he’s okay with it so far… :D

Lele: review 1) I’m not doing my job if you saw it coming a mile away! I’ll have to try harder to keep you guessing I guess. :D As far as why Zeb called his dad; I’d say it’s a sort of conditioning that he’s undergone and the biggest thing he’s been taught is to not disobey and disappearing and his dad not knowing where he is, is a big no-no. review 2) There’s no excuse, some people are just scum. I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far!

Aduial: Jet lagged delirium, I have the funniest picture in my head of you right now, you don't even want to know... :D I’m glad you like them together! No problem, I love your reviews even when you can’t type straight!

Lisa: He is exactly that and I agree that a mother should protect her child. Zeb needs all the support he can get and Justin and Shane are just what he needs, I think? LOL Yes, Spence was the one Matt went to in the other story. He’s just all over the place, he gets around. ;) Yes I know yet another story… Urrrgghh, if you have a hard time keeping up well just imagine what my poor brain is going through! Nah, it’s so happy with all these things to bounce around too that it’s on a permanent high. :P

Well that’s all for now, thanks again to all who read, rate and review! Chapter 15 is up now!

CL

PS Yay I managed to get out of my funk long enough to get something done! We should celebrate. This calls for wine, I think...

You are doing it again. I am getting ready for bed, and check the page for new things before I go off to sleep, and there's CL on the front page. Stalker lady. How'd you even find me? I'm like 20 minutes away from home at someone else's house. Have you got me bugged?

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 2

Okay so here’s where I tell all of you who read, rate and review thank you so thank you all for sticking with me so far.

I’m actually surprised that this story has gotten the response it has since it’s just something that I started playing with and the first like six chapters just sort of happened and I had no idea what direction I was going with it. I really didn’t know until like chapter 8 or 9 I think so hold on, there will be an actual story happening soon, I promise.

So on with the review replies…

Tahn: It’s funny because it was something that actually sort of happened but not really. LOL I think it fits him too, things seem to just happen to him. I think you hit the nail on the head, reject them before they can reject you, it’s a good philosophy. :P I know there’s someone too but I bet it’s not the one you’re thinking of. :D

Peabody: Seriously no, I don’t. I’m sorry and I appreciate that you keep reading my stuff. Yeah, he’s a bit obnoxious and yes that will probably get annoying fast so… well… um… I’m sorry? ;)

Vidalhbea: Nothings wrong with her, you’ll find out in the next chapter why she’s being so pushy. ;) I know, I love his mom too. Thanks and I’ll try.

Aduial: Aww shucks, thanks but you know how it is you’re always your own worst critic. Yeah, I couldn’t believe she said that either and it’s very true that it’s harder to erase the words once they’re out there. Wow a flight attendant, that’s gotta be cool to travel like that but I suppose you don’t get to see much more than airports and hotel rooms. It’s never too late for a review, I appreciate each and every one of them no matter how long, short, misspelled or late! :D

Semaya: Yay! I’m glad you really like the story and think it’s funny. (That’s sort of what I was going for, after all.) It’s nice to hear you liked the prologue, it was a bit much but what can I say? Sometimes things just happen. You won’t have to wait too long… :D

Lisa: I know, how great is she? I always get caught between the questions of should the parents be completely accepting or should they freak out? I think most are somewhere in the middle but I prefer completely accepting so I tend to go with that because that’s how I’d be I guess. I think that is what most people tend to find, the one that’s right for them because let’s face it there’s no perfect man or woman on this planet so may as well give up that idea. :D The strip show is in the next chapter! Yay, you didn’t miss it! LOL

Myrt: Well I’m glad that I didn’t live up to your expectations then. I don’t really love first person either but it seemed to work with this one or at least it is so far. I wasn’t sure if people would be turned off by the humor or not so I’m glad you like it and find the character’s also likeable. Yeah, I read and to be honest write a lot of stories where the guys are really hot but I thought it would be a nice change to try out a ‘normal’ guy. :D

That’s all for now, thanks again to all who reviewed! Chapter 3 is up now!

CL

Guest Angel~Cake

Review Replies for Picking Up the Pieces Chapter 6

Angel-Cake: Um… first off I just have to ask – Why on earth have you been avoiding this story?!? Did I offend you somehow? Or is it because of the trite and clichéd title and blurb? Oh well whatever it was I’m glad you were lured over to the dark side. Yeah Ralphie… no he’s not been trafficked but his fate still hangs in the balance… I’m glad you like it so far and you don’t have to write great prose to be able to tell someone what you like or don’t so thanks for making the effort for me, I appreciate it. And yes, unfortunately Payne has to suffer some setbacks but sometimes unexpeceted things come from the traumatic. :D

Oopps should probably have explained why I avoided the story. It was purely the subject matter. I sometimes dwell on these stories as if they were real. I can get a bit down over them but this is different. It's heavy but not too bad.

I read at night before bed usually so that's probably why I over think them.

So no you didn't offend me at all. It would take a lot to offend me anyway. :D

Guest Angel~Cake

Sorry wasn't logged in when I posted the above post. I also messed up the quote thing. Sorry about that too, it was my first time posting here.

Sorry wasn't logged in when I posted the above post. I also messed up the quote thing. Sorry about that too, it was my first time posting here.

It's totally not a problem and as for the review reply, I was sort of joking. :D It's nice to know why you avoided the story though and I hope that it wasn't too depressing for you. You can take heart in the fact that my stories pretty much always have a happy ending! Things should lighten up a bit in the next few chapters.

It gets me a bit depressed to write that dark stuff too that's why I'm writing Strip Me Bare, it's much lighter in tone and helps wash my brain a bit. :D

Thanks for reading and reviewing and replying to my reply, LOL that was a lot of ands.

CL

Review Replies for Strip Me Bare Chapter 3

Thanks once again to all who read, rate and review!

I’d like to just say that I’m really happy with the response this story has gotten, I never expected it to actually be read by many. It’s a bit of a shock so I’m glad you all are enjoying it.

To everyone that reads my other stories: I’m sorry that I haven’t been updating them recently. I’ve had so RL issues and I’ve also been busy trying to polish up FFH to get it ready to send to a publisher. Yes, I know it’s a pipe dream but I thought what the hell? Yolo right? Anyway, I’ll be getting back to pumping out new chapters here soon so thanks for waiting so patiently!

So on to the review replies…

Tahn: Ha, I know right but you know how some people are. I think Erik pushes everyone away because deep down he’s insecure and so rejects before he can be rejected. It would have been hilarious if the stripper man had seen that scene but alas, he was busy giving lap dances – a boy’s gotta make a living. :D

Aduial: That is so true, it’s funny how our expectations are never met when we meet them in person. (I had to look up who James Marsden was btw :P I don’t watch much TV.) He needs someone to tell him what to do period. ;) I absolutely <3 your jet lagged hogwash!

Anon-ish: Wow, I’m so glad you like this one too! :D Yeah, I’m not sure about Lance… we’ll see more of him I’m sure. ;) I agree, I know I’m a big ole fag hag from way back so that’s probably where Bree came from. Thanks for the review!

Lisa: Yeah, poor Erik was just having a bad night all around. But I think he may have a few surprises coming his way. We’ll just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best, right? lol :P

So thanks again to all that reviewed! Chapter 4 is up now.

CL

Review Replies for The Heart Wants Chapter 15

Once again thanks to all who read, rate and review! We’re half way through Justin’s POV now so soon onto Zeb…

I’m happy to hear that you all like my characters interacting with each other through the various stories because the idea I have for Spence’s story will see pretty much everyone together for Nikola and Gage’s wedding but that’s a while off since I decided to try and finish the ones I’m working on before starting another one. *Pats self on back for being a responsible writer for once*

So on to the replies…

Tahn: I know, how cute (not to mention clueless) was that idea. It’s still going to be awhile before it’s more than kissing and such for all three of them. Zeb’s got some work to do before he’ll be ready. :D

Mona Thompson: Yay you! Yes it takes place around ten years or so later than Picking Up the Pieces. I know it sort of spoils the ending of that one but if you’ve read Loving Sarajevo, you already knew that they were together. I’m glad you love it!

Aduial: I’m happy to hear that more people aren’t upset that I spoiled the ending of PUP for them (like there was ever any question anyway :P). They’ll go through their share of ups and downs but well… ;) not going to spoil it for you. Yeah, Zeb’s going to come out of his shell soon so look out. Urgghh tell me about it. We’ve been close to 40 for the past week with no relief in sight. Spending most of my days in the pool just to keep from melting.

Anon-ish: At least I know that I’m doing something right, so thanks. Payne will show up in a couple of chapters later on so yeah, they’ll get to know them some. Justin’s going to have his hands full that’s for sure and the Mandy thing will come to a head soon too. Thanks for reviewing! :D

Lisa: I know, I think this chapter came at a good time because PUP is so dark that it’s nice to see there is a light at the end of the tunnel at least. It did make sense and I thought it was funny too that he thinks they’re weird it keeps him off balance a bit too which is nice. Zeb’s going to get his own personal little helper soon on top of the counselors so I see him getting what he needs. ;)

Lele: Thanks, I’m really glad you like it. More’s on it’s way…

So that’s it for the replies, thanks again to everyone that left me a review! Chapter 16 is up now!

CL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.