Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

On 1/27/2017 at 11:02 AM, Chester57 said:

Anyway, as I watched I couldn’t help but draw some parallels between Riverdale and SITO.  I guess that there is nothing new under the sun when it comes to high school— except for a girl group called Josie and the Pussycats!  :)

Haven’t checked it out yet – but how do you know that the Riverdale creators aren’t SITO fans? You never know!

On 2/6/2017 at 9:45 PM, Chester57 said:

The story starts with Jack going into his sophomore year so it’s been roughly 2½ years. 

Actually, I wish Jack would have had his sex dream about Ms. Cartwright instead of Jessica and then told Kayla about it— that would have been funny!  Speaking of which— I wonder if Ms. Cartwright is playing games with our hero? 

Jessica sex dream? Now I know which chapter I need to read. 

PS A reminder that I have suggested Emily for Ms. Cartwright

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2015 at 6:07 PM, Guest Chester57 said:

One more nit to pick if you can stand it. Another character who MIGHT need a first name is Ms. Cartwright. I've felt for a while that she's going to have a larger role to play in your story. If so, then I've got four possibles: Carolyn, Elizabeth, Kristin or Victoria.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!  TWO years ago I called it!  Beth Cartwright.  Bow down before me, knaves! :D

Her dog trainer is her boyfriend?  Ah well, love me— love my dog.  And yes, she’s definitely playing games with Jack.

I thought it was strange that Mr. Nightingale pleaded with Jack to talk with Brad but won’t say exactly why?  If Brad has to be under supervision all the time then maybe he’s suicidal.  Jack and his dad made the right decision to blow them off.  If Amanda talks Jack into a re-match with Brad then he deserves everything he gets.  Speaking of Amanda, she didn’t seem very enthusiastic about her new boyfriend.  I give this Grant guy a month at most.

I hope we’re not seeing the beginning of the end of the Craig-Jack friendship.  If so, then Becca’s behind it.

I predict that Joe Hayes will soon have another boyfriend to replace Sam..

So Jack had another sex dream— this time about a dark-haired girl?  Amanda, you think?  Hold it— what color hair does Beth have?? :wub: 

Good chapter.

Edited by Chester57
Add text

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 1:40 PM, Starkz said:

It feels like Jack has overstayed his welcome, and everything is rotting around him

Don’t know if I agree with that.  Jack doesn’t want to stay— he wants to leave.  The Homecoming dance was a good example.  We came… we danced… saw Beth… Craig’s not coming… this is getting old… we’re outta here.  He wants to time warp to the end of the school year, grab Kayla and boogie to Iowa.  The thing is, Jack is now worried about Amanda’s well-being after he’s gone.  I’m afraid he might try to do something about Brad (hopefully nothing fatal).

On 3/7/2017 at 6:48 AM, Chester57 said:

Why do I have the feeling that Jack is about to do something really stupid?

You mean, “Again?”

Jack can’t wait to for high school to finish so he can get out – out of his parents house, out of town, out of the drama. I, on the other hand, was scared shitless of leaving. I ended living at home while going to college in town because I couldn’t face being on my own yet.

PS I typed “jashley” into Google to get here and clicked on this youtube video

4 hours ago, Joe Long said:

PS I typed “jashley” into Google to get here and clicked on this youtube video

Good one!  Too bad Ashley’s not a blonde— they could be Jack and Kayla.

Just posted Chapter 66. I keep looking at that number going up and...jeez, I can barely believe I’ve done THAT many. I have no clue how I’ll feel when it gets to a hundred...Either way, gotta get back to work to make that happen :) hope you all enjoy

5 hours ago, Starkz said:

is kayla pregnant or is it just a red herring 

She wouldn’t risk getting pregnant just before starting college and is religious about being on birth control (which is more than can be said for Jack).  I think Kayla is just stepping up her game in response to Jack’s dream about filling Jessica with his man-seed.

6 hours ago, Starkz said:

what is ted’s master plan

Surely you jest!  In every scene that Ted has appeared he has yet to show one shred of alpha-maleness or independent thought.  He is so whipped that he’s probably trained to wipe his sisters’ ass  Nope-- Ted may be Jessica’s fraternal twin but they aren’t equals.  He does what she tells him.  If Jack can get him to talk he’ll learn a lot.

6 hours ago, Starkz said:

will miss cartwright finally make a move and s e n d n u d e s when drunk

She won’t be that blatant.  Don’t forget that Beth is a teacher with a no-nonsense reputation.  Her offer to Jack that he can always come to her office (after school) with any problems is as far as she will go.  If Jack takes her up on it then I can’t wait to see what they talk about. ;)

I think we’re starting to see a change in our protagonist.  At the beginning of the chapter I was thinking same old Jack but then he surprised me.  He is questioning his motivation for hating Brad and realizing that Jessica is using him.  He told Amanda that he’s not fighting Brad and to stop whining like a bitch.  Most importantly, Jack is starting to use phrases like, “Let’s just see what happens.”  He is showing patience and learning that often the wisest course of action is to do nothing.  Good job.

So sorry about the lack of updates! I’m coming to the end of my first school and I have my final tomorrow, but afterwards I’ll have some time freed up. I’m a bit more than halfway through the next chapter so you should get it soon :)

3 hours ago, that-one-guy said:

Good luck Joe!

What he said^^

Anyone have any insightful opinions concerning Amanda?  I mean, she hasn’t caught a single break since her folks made her split from Alan (who is now indifferent toward her).  Then the debacle with Sam and now her belief that Brad is stalking her and Jack won’t help.  I’m thinking that she’s using this new guy Grant as window-dressing because he’s big and so her friends won’t feel sorry for her.  It’s clear that Amanda doesn’t trust guys her own age.  She may hook up with a girl— or find herself a sugar daddy.  Why not?  She’s eighteen.

Any other brilliant theories?

Not quite done with chapter 66, but a few thoughts…

Miss Cartwright: Jack, you can by my office later if you want (and bend me over my desk)

The more I read about Ted and Jessica I wonder if Jason Blossom was doing his twin sister Cheryl (before he was murdered)

Then Kayla. The sore boobs stretching her bra. You see, the last few chapters are chewing up time on the calendar. 63 chapters to get through the first 104 weeks, and now 3 to cover about 8 weeks. Jack wants his senior year to finish. He wants desperately to take Kayla and get the hell out of Dodge, get to college, and never look back. And she’ll be due around June.

OK, now I’m done. Didn’t realize I was that close. At first I thought he dropped his phone.

Edited by Joe Long

1 hour ago, Joe Long said:

Miss Cartwright: Jack, you can come by my office later if you want (and bend me over my desk) Doggy? 

The more I read about Ted and Jessica I wonder if Jason Blossom was doing his twin sister Cheryl (before he was murdered) Definitely— just like Archie was doing Ms. Grundy.  See, I knew you’d like Riverdale.

Then Kayla. The sore boobs stretching her bra. You see, the last few chapters are chewing up time on the calendar. 63 chapters to get through the first 104 weeks, and now 3 to cover about 8 weeks. Jack wants his senior year to finish. He wants desperately to take Kayla and get the hell out of Dodge, get to college, and never look back. And she’ll be due around June. If Kayla is pregnant then Jack won’t be going to Iowa.  He’ll be dead at the hands of Chester Hannigan.

Edited by Chester57
Add text

Guest Joe Long
On 3/13/2017 at 11:22 AM, Starkz said:

will miss cartwright finally make a move and s e n d n u d e s when drunk

While at her office, Miss Cartwright asks Jack to exchange cell numbers with her so he can call her if he wants to talk. Then she goes to send nudes to her boyfriend but accidentally sends them to Jack instead, and Kayla picks up his phone and sees them first.

It logged me out between comments!

44 minutes ago, Chester57 said:

The more I read about Ted and Jessica I wonder if Jason Blossom was doing his twin sister Cheryl (before he was murdered) Definitely— just like Archie was doing Ms. Grundy.  See, I knew you’d like Riverdale.

Yes, it was by your recommendation. I was binging on CW’s website, although ep2 was gone (My daughter tells me we have Netflix where they might have the full set)

I hadn’t seen or read the Archies for over 40 years, remembering very little. The show’s not bad, has held my interest. I really like Betty. She looks smoking hot and I like her acting. However, I was looking at her Twitter a few minutes ago and I came away less impressed with her as a person.

Now I’m wondering if it’s entirely coincidental that Jessica Wilson bears a striking resemblance to Cheryl Blossom!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.