Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Chapter 59 is up and posted! Whew! Good to be back writing and hopefully things will go smoother from here :)

And I’ll try to post a ‘best stories from boot camp’ thing in the next day or so (can’t reveal too much, obviously). Right now, I just need to relax a little, then dive headlong into Chapter 60 ;)

Hope you enjoy reading!

I’ve said it here before, but Jack & Kayla didn’t say it to Rhona. Maybe they didn’t want to call her a bitch because Rhona isn’t mean, but she certainly does have an abrasive personality. My comment was that Rhona could probably get laid any time she wants to, but her personality keeps people at a distance. Being that way, the only times guys would try to get close is to have sex.

Rhona needs to lighten up and be a person that someone would want to be friends with. One needs to be able to open up and make an effort to please the other person.

Fortunately, she seemed to be showing signs of that as she dropped Jack off at his house.

Yeah Rhona is her own worst enemy. I'm wondering when/if she admits she likes jack as more than a friend. I'm also curious about the change jack felt that he couldn't pin down as to what was changing. I was happy to see that Kayla made it for his birthday and that she walked in when she did so it was plain jack wasn't doing anything wrong. Like I said it was great and can't wait to see what happens 

A pretty good chapter but I have the feeling it’s the calm before the storm.  I was glad that Jack and Kayla got back on track before the school year starts as they’re going to need each other. 

I wonder who it was who hurt Rhona so badly?  Or maybe it was a series of bad boyfriends— similar to what Tara went through?  Maybe if she continues to confide in Jack we’ll find out.

Remember Jack’s question to Amanda— “What about girls?”  I think that’s the problem between her and Alan.  They both want Kelly.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you all :)

I know there are many things in my life that I am thankful for but one of the biggest is having a fan-base that has been so loyal and supportive over the last two years. A fanbase that never fails to encourage me to keep working, even when I’m struggling. A fan-base that was so patient that they were able to wait TWO MONTHS for an update when I’ve been pretty steady in my work output. It means the world to me, guys, and I’m thankful each and every day that you all stick with me.

Hope you have a great day and look for my Reality Check and update within the next day :)

Hey guys!

So I finally had a few moments to breathe at school here so I figured I’d give you all an update and Reality Check.

Actually, the Reality Check is going to be extra simple...there isn’t one. Yeah, like I said before, this section is purely of my own creation. Some emotional similarities and reactions don’t count. If the event didn’t actually happen, it doesn’t go into the Reality Check.

Well, that was easy :)

Chapter 60 is actually fairly close to being done. I’m in the last section of it and I’m hoping to have a straight shot to the end. This will be the last chapter in the Travel Saga, by the way, so there’s gonna be a new one starting up soon.

Hope you’re all doing well and the next time you hear from me should be with an exact date :)

2 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

Chapter 60 is actually fairly close to being done. I’m in the last section of it and I’m hoping to have a straight shot to the end. This will be the last chapter in the Travel Saga, by the way, so there’s gonna be a new one starting up soon.:)

Sixty chapters!  That’s awesome when you think about it.  As far as the next saga is concerned I would ask that you write it from the beginning of the school year and ignore the fact that it’s almost December.  There’s no need to stay in real time with the seasons.  Besides, this year is very important to the group and we don’t want you to skip over anything!

20 hours ago, Jashley13 said:

And there’s Chapter 60 posted :) time to get some studying done before I start on Chapter 61.

OMG that was unexpectedly quick – here I am taking 5 months to write 10k words.

Will get at it later tonight, when the boss has gone home (and I usually paste it into a Word doc, in case of prying eyes)

Edited by Joe Long

Whoa!  Pretty good cliff-hanger.  It’s going to be a very long year for everyone. 

I have a good idea what Mike Harrison wants to discuss with Jack before he leaves for college.  That will be an interesting conversation.

17 hours ago, Chester57 said:

Whoa!  Pretty good cliff-hanger.  It’s going to be a very long year for everyone. 

I have a good idea what Mike Harrison wants to discuss with Jack before he leaves for college.  That will be an interesting conversation.

Ive a couple theories, but, since the foundation has been laid this early, I think its gonna have deep implications on how Jack deals with a situation yet to arise, or its gonna result in a big arguement

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.