Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Guest its_ry_bruh

An idea to why kayla is off the pill would probably be because she felt that since her and jack havent had sex for a month that she didnt feel the need to take it? I mean why take it if it isnt providong use. What I dont understand is why she didnt say so before things got heated.

nice and light chapter & hot sex at end.while Jack~Rhona scene, i just thought for a moment that she will kiss him but Jack is strong minded.may be Rhona knows she cant have Jack so wants a threesome with them? but Jack last threesome didt go so well..

Anyone notice what was going on between Alan and Amanda in the living room as jack ran through?

oohhhhhhh. Whoops. I didn't even think about it, but now that you mention... Amanda did react pretty freakishly. Damn it. Now you've got me thinking, and I went and reread te chapter there. That's something that he thinks about but then keeps going, because he's got other things on his mind. I mean, shit. I don't want that stupid relationship to start up again.

For the sex point, well, I didn't actually see the part where Kayla said, "I think someone's." the first time, but I did see it this time. It could have been something to get Jack out of her, or, there may have been someone watching or coming. (Amanda?)

Long time reader, first time poster… :)

With regard to the "Wow, I think someone's..." line near the end some people are wondering about - It seems like Kayla is just surprised at what's gotten into Jack and is trying to say "someone's excited" but can't complete the sentences due to the sex experience. Jack's mental anger at the situations with his friends has so enveloped him he zones out once again during sex, and he is literally trying to fuck his anger away at that point. When someone has anger sex it creates an entirely different level of feeling for both people, and you can easily lose control of what you actually want to have happen while you get wrapped up in the feeling. People can cease caring about partners while they're getting off and it can be really scary for the one on the receiving end. Jack seems just fed up with everything and "punishing" anyone he's with including himself when he enters that mood. There's also the random thought about handcuffs in the middle of it possibly indicating a desire of more excitement, pain, and control over the situations.

A very long time ago there was a line of thought that Jack really wasn't such a great guy as he appeared. It seems that over the past chapters he's simply out letting his frustrations about not being in control and able to fix and hold things together as he thinks it should be. Jack is seeing everyone else's faults while attempting to avoid confronting the fact that he shares part of the blame whether he instigated it or not.

Long time reader, first time poster… :)

Excellent comments - get a username!

You're right, Kayla's "someone" could very well be referring to Jack's unusually aggressive sex. However, there were some descriptions of the scene before that leading the reader to conclude they were vulnerable to being caught which led me to think otherwise on my first read, and then immediately followed Kayla's inexplicable "I'm not on the pill!" Why is she freaking out now and not all the previous times?

Then the author poked his nose in here long enough to say it will all be explained!

If Amanda is still in Jacks old room, which I believe she is ( I could be wrong), then if jack and kayla didn't close the curtains Amanda could very well be watching them

I was thinking along those lines as well. That maybe she's watched more than once. I seem to recall in a chapter much earlier than this one, there was a time where Jack saw someone, or thought he saw someone. Very plausible. However, the person who post about how Kayla's "someone's..." Quote saying she might have just thought "someone's excited," or "eager." So many questions. Of course, he could have been imagining like he has in the past. There was when he and Kayla first hooked up on that stormy day where he thought he saw someone, but even Jashley admitted it was his imagination.

One thing I thought was interesting was Amanda's statement that she has no interest in dating guys-- and then Jack asks, "What about girls?" Yeah, I'll be watching this development as I was expecting her to hook up with Helena.

I also thought it was kind of strange that Joe turned down Jack's forgive-and-forget offer. Could it be possible that he is still involved with Sam and they're being extra careful this time?

Long time reader, first time poster :)

With regard to the "Wow, I think someone's..." line near the end some people are wondering about - It seems like Kayla is just surprised at what's gotten into Jack and is trying to say "someone's excited" but can't complete the sentences due to the sex experience. Jack's mental anger at the situations with his friends has so enveloped him he zones out once again during sex, and he is literally trying to fuck his anger away at that point. When someone has anger sex it creates an entirely different level of feeling for both people, and you can easily lose control of what you actually want to have happen while you get wrapped up in the feeling. People can cease caring about partners while they're getting off and it can be really scary for the one on the receiving end. Jack seems just fed up with everything and "punishing" anyone he's with including himself when he enters that mood. There's also the random thought about handcuffs in the middle of it possibly indicating a desire of more excitement, pain, and control over the situations.

A very long time ago there was a line of thought that Jack really wasn't such a great guy as he appeared. It seems that over the past chapters he's simply out letting his frustrations about not being in control and able to fix and hold things together as he thinks it should be. Jack is seeing everyone else's faults while attempting to avoid confronting the fact that he shares part of the blame whether he instigated it or not.

I agree with Joe Long, get a username!

I'm also inclined to agree with you for the most part. One of my biggest problems with "our hero," is his style of sex and how he zones out. It's been a problem in the past, and I don't think this will be the last time. Kayla hasn't seemed to have minded that much in the past, but her responses have been along the lines of "I knew you were thinking or blanking about x, so I didn't speak up." Which I'll stress is not good. To me that implies that Kayla feels she has to make sacrifices for Jack that aren't healthy. At the point, she is just a fuckbag for Jack's frustrations. To that extent, Jack's personal character is a little alarming, and Kayla's concept or understanding of that part of their relationship is wrong.

Along those lines, Jack is certainly not the greatest person in the world, but he does seem to be a pretty decent person most of the time. He's not a shit, he just has problems he needs to get in check. We're all human, we all have flaws. There isn't a separation of emotion and logic.

Now here's where I disagree. I don't think that Jack isn't seeing the blame in these things. I don't think he's avoiding taking the blame. Jack's problem is that he blames himself too much. He's constantly trying to fix things because he wants everyone to be happy, but also because he wants to get ride of the guilt. He sets to much on his shoulders. We've ended multiple chapters with Jack either lamenting himself or straight up crying in Kayla's arms about how he can't fix everything and it's his fault.

I'm really loving the italics today.

Edited by thismy

Guest Guesty Guest

Anyone notice what was going on between Alan and Amanda in the living room as jack ran through?

I had the same thought as you, I think, but I believe it was mentioned that they were wrapping some Christmas presents, so Amanda's reaction doesn't seem too out of the ordinary.

And, to Alan and Amanda's credit, they aren't stupid enough to do shenanigans in the living room when they know anybody could walk in on them unannounced.

Hey everyone! Time for the Reality Check for Chapter 45:

- My wife and I did not go to the same college initially (long story short, I went to two different colleges), but Jack and Kayla's conversation is based on one that she and I had where we wondered if, had we known each other in high school and what would happen to us, would we have gone to the same college? The answer? Who knows?

- My parents were both Iowa State Alumni so Jack's conversation with his parents is most fictional, but Amanda's reaction is very similar to the reaction my brother had when I told him I would be going out of state for college.

- The Shannon-and-Binyam bits are taken almost verbatim from real life.

- Ms. Locke's turnaround is, again, based on real life...as is what comes a bit later.

- One of my friends reacts to the word 'cunt' the same way Becca does. She's never told us why (and we don't want to ask) so I kind of theorized based on other things I knew about her.

- The exact circumstances are ones I'm going to keep to myself but Joe and Jack's conversation is based on one I had with a friend of mine (who's no longer a friend, but for different reasons). That section took me the longest to write, mainly because it kind of forced me, like Jack, to realize just how wrong I was as well. It's something I've accepted but it's never easy to go back to.

- Rhona's offer was one that was made to me before, with the exact same attitude.

Well, that rounds off the Fracture Saga. I had initially planned to wrap things up a bit more but then I realized that I wouldn't be leaving a lot for the next Saga. Granted, I know what's going to happen in the next Saga, but it kind of helps if there are some through-lines to help connect everything. Otherwise, I might as well just be writing episodic stories-of-the-week.

Work on the next chapter is going well and I will definitely have it up before Christmas.

Hope you're all doing well and I'll see you next time, when we start the Voyeur Saga.

Hope you're all doing well and I'll see you next time, when we start the Voyeur Saga.

Oh fuck. This should be good. Is someone peeping on Jack? Is Jack peeping on others? Is everyone peeping on everyone? So many questions! Is this where the ring comes down?

Oh fuck. This should be good. Is someone peeping on Jack? Is Jack peeping on others? Is everyone peeping on everyone? So many questions! Is this where the ring comes down?

I've been digging through old forum posts and remembered this. Jashley has said "and Kayla doesn't know about what Amanda did... Yet."

I've been wondering; will Kayla find out? I mean, it's not inherently voyueristic, but the circumstances certainly set up the opportunity for Kayla to see. (We know she didn't) I'd be interested to see how Kayla reacts. It happened before they were dating, so Kayla can't really be angry about that. Although, knowing Kayla, she still might be. She's ok with incest, so I'm just thinking she'll be generally pissed about the whole thing. But maybe the problem continues to stay dormant.

It's one of three things on my foreshadowed stuff yet to happen list:

1. The pipe bomb

2. Chinese water torture (this one I'm most looking forward to, although it has rarely been mentioned.)

3. Kayla finding out about the Jack-Amanda interaction. (The first one, Jack told her about the later ones)

One thing I thought was interesting was Amanda's statement that she has no interest in dating guys-- and then Jack asks, "What about girls?" Yeah, I'll be watching this development as I was expecting her to hook up with Helena.

That got a laugh out of me, looked like Joe was throwing us a bone.

So many questions indeed! Since Jack has the self-admitted voyeuristic tendencies, I'm going to assume that he will be doing most of the peeping. But how will he know where to peep? He caught Joe and Sam basically by chance-- same with Matt and the two girls at Homecoming. Granted, Jack keeps his eyes open but he can't hang around the gym all the time and no one will be having sex outside this time of year. But on that thought-- who can hang around the gym all the time? Well, phys-ed instructors of course. I hope Ms. Cartwright pops up again in this Saga. Bet she knows all about what's going on.

Yes, where has Miss Cartwright gone? I miss her.

Me, too. Jack said once that he wanted to go say hello and see how she was doing but never got around to it. I think Joe (the author) is keeping her in the background for some reason-- and I still want to know what her first name is.

depending on Kayla's birth control efforts, that could come sooner than later

Ooo, no thanks, I'd rather not. But if it does happen, can Joe break the fourth wall and invite us to the wedding?

Kayla: "Jack, who's Joe Long, and why is he invited to our wedding?"

Jack: "I don't know, I just had this feeling we should invite him. Family friend maybe?"

Kayla: "Chester57, that-one-guy, thismy, YNP_Refugee, dark, Johnnybanana, Mr_fairplay, jc1138, Bill, beepboop, no_one, Delta4, dark lust, anduril38, COJimmyV, Nagyaki, DarkRomantics, AyeAyeRonald, Conman, Shaden, Ishmael, BigMan7307, starkz, Walrus lover 69, guest(s?). Jack who the fuck are all these people?"

Jack: "Honestly, Kayla, I've no fucking clue. But something was just telling me to invite them. Like, I feel like we should."

Kayla: "Jack, this makes no sense. Who's name is Walrus lover 69? Why on earth would I want them at our wedding?"

Jack: "Baby, I don't know. But just trust me on this. I just have a gut feeling."

Edited by thismy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.