Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Ynp youre a prick. You should just stop commenting because youre like the guy who has to criticize EVERYTHING and sute criticism is okay, but not when its constantly negative and degrading. At least use different names when you post so it doesnt look like youre the only one talking shit. Thats how bad it is, I dont even read what you have to say anymore because it builds up so much anger it makes me not want to read all the good things people have to say. It sucks looking through these comments for jashleys updates and seeing you bitch about someones say in a theory or what they thought about the story or about when the next chapter comes out.

So start using an account not a guest account. Log in and put me on ignore. You nor anyone else has to see what I am saying. Jashely has said he will not ask me to stop. I have told him and I meant it if he asks I will do anything up to and including leave the forum. As I see it he or the moderators are the only ones with the right to ask it of me.

EDIT

As for using multiple accounts, I will not. It is a bannable offence to do so according to the forum rules

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Second, I am aware that I haven't been posting that many updates, for which I apologize. Flat out exhaustion has basically kept me sleeping and working so I don't have much time for other stuff (last Thursday I spent most of the day in bed).

Man just saying but you are EASILY the best author i'm following that updates his followers/readers. Seriously, I feel like you are spoiling me just by updating weekly, I've had year long hiatus' from authors who don't tell their readers one thing. So thank you, like really, THANK YOU for just updating us on what's going on. One, it builds up the anticipation for the next chapter, and it keeps me checking this site daily, sometimes multiple times a day just to check up if you said anything. So ya, Thank you.

As for Refugee, seriously guys, he isn't just babbling off random stuff, he is just speaking his opinion and giving information to back said opinion he has conceived. If you guys can't deal with a guy giving his opinion, even when directed at others thoughts, why attack him? He hasn't explicitly attacked anyone in his previous posts, he has simply said he disagrees with them and tries to back it up. If you don't agree with him after the fact, say it and move on holy shit. This is literally the easiest place to back away from a confrontation and just ignore someone if it bothers you that much.

Edited by jajablinks

Guest Dieselman74

I have been following this story since jashley posted the first chapter on xnxx, this is by far the best story I've ever read. I am so glad you are still writing jashley, and I completely respect you as a writer. All I can say is that I'm glad you got past the corrupt politics of xnxx. I've recently had some trouble in my life and your stories keep me going. They give me inspiration and let me escape the real world for awhile. Thank you and I'm looking forward to your next chapter!!!

Hey jashley,

You said it would be this weak its approx half done so any assumed date u could give would be gr8. Dont think it as a demand to do your work faster just a positive assumption of a date would be gr8 :D

Hey jashley,

As i already said could you update your progress on chapter 24 take as long as you want to complete the story but an update on progress would be really helpful.

Anyways guys could any of you suggest good storu series about high school romance or any story which is as good as jashley's or bashful's.... Ty :D

Hey everyone! :)

Update time! So, this is tentative, but I am aiming for the next chapter coming out on Saturday or Sunday. I'm not exactly close to the end (maybe 2/3 of the way through), but I know the next couple of scenes, which helps me a lot since the dialogue kind of writes itself if I know the set-up. I will let you know a definite date when I know it but this weekend is the target.

And, since I hate having updates just be 'this is when it will come out', I'll give you a couple of 'teasers' on Chapter 24:

- First, no sex in this chapter. Again, it would feel out-of-place and I hate trying to force a sex scene into the story. I think I've realized, since moving here from xnxx, that I am writing not a 'sex story' but a story that happens to have sex in it, since it's a big part of the characters' lives. So this next chapter will be more story. Apologies if that annoys anyone but that's why I wanted to let you know beforehand.

- Second, as I mentioned, Jack's dad is going to explain why he is against the twins' relationship in this upcoming chapter. There has been some speculation as to why he is against it and...no one's come up with the right answer yet. Trust me, I'm not going to go completely off-the-rails with it but...it's probably a bit different than you think it is. I won't say more than that.

Next time I post will be with a definite date for the next chapter so stay tuned :)

Guest JohnnyBanana

Possible reasons Mr. Harrison is upset with it:

-He's creeped out by incest

-Incest ruined his connection to his family

-It's too dangerous. If somebody else finds out it reflects poorly on the whole family and pretty soon the family as a whole is looked down on

-He's currently a contestant on a brand new game show he can't tell anybody about. If he can keep his family incest free for 2 years they win 3 thousand dollars.

-He's part Indian and was hoping to give Amanda an arranged marriage. He had already given his blessing to a nice lad and would hate to see poor Rajesh's face after he went back on his word. Subsequently, that would also give him 8 years of bad luck.

-He doesn't want his two teenagers having sex

-Mrs. Harrison isn't okay with it. She just doesn't vocalize it to the kids. However, Mike hears all about how it isn't right and while he doesn't agree to it, he's not as crazy against it as Hannah. He's doing her a favor by being the bad guy to the kids but she is the driving force behind his yelling and ranting and raving.

-He's afraid they'll start a trend and Jack will dump Kayla for Tara. (I never said these were good reasons)

-He thinks they're doing this to rebel and if the parents okay incest, how can they say no when the kids smoke pot and pop pills and drink when incest can most certainly ruin a family, it's definitely more dangerous than weed.

Guest justaquestion

The real reason dad is not ok with this is going to shock me. Joe said none of us got it right and I've read everyones theories so I just can't wait to find out the truth

Guest Chester57

to continue Johnie's list:

it is against the law (brother and sister in all states) and if found out and tried as adults they would be registered sex offenders for the rest of their lives.

True enough, but Mikes' outbursts seem to be far too emotional for him to be overly concerned about legalities. Re-read the first part of Chapter 12 where the Harrisons come home and discover the incest and Jack defends the twins. That was pure personal rage on Mikes' part. By the way, I thought that scene was the best writing Jashley has done-- very heart-pounding and suspenseful. That's why I'm so keen to find out Mikes' reasoning.

True enough, but Mikes' outbursts seem to be far too emotional for him to be overly concerned about legalities. Re-read the first part of Chapter 12 where the Harrisons come home and discover the incest and Jack defends the twins. That was pure personal rage on Mikes' part. By the way, I thought that scene was the best writing Jashley has done-- very heart-pounding and suspenseful. That's why I'm so keen to find out Mikes' reasoning.

I can come up with one or two that are more personal.

He went after his first crush and was turned down, only to find her a few days later on the side of a river having sex with her brother (most likely from story reactions), uncle, or father.

His first real girlfriend broke up with him and....(read above for the rest)

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest It's_Ry_Bruh

Hey Joe, this will be my first time commenting on any of your works, which is crazy because I've read your masterpiece since chapter uno. I don't know why it has taken me so long to finally comment but here I am. You asked awhile back what everyone's favorite part was, mine of coarse is all of it, after every chapter my heart is going a mile a second. But I'd have to say my favorite parts was the very beginning when jack is struggling with getting into a relationship with Kala, yet respecting that she was with Craig no matter how much of a prick he was. I went through that for 2 months, now guess who's with the girl of his dreams, myself, I'd like to say it's because of your story and Jack being the person he is because I relate so much to him. My other favorite part was the fight. THE fight.

What I personally think would be awesome for you to bring back is another collab with bashful or something. I thought it was a great idea but could have been executed a little better, not that what you guys did was bad, shoot, Carson is one of my favorite characters because of the collab, just wish there was more to it. Can't wait for 24 just like the rest of us. Hope everything's good with work, family and house hunting.

Hey Joe, this will be my first time commenting on any of your works, which is crazy because I've read your masterpiece since chapter uno. I don't know why it has taken me so long to finally comment but here I am. You asked awhile back what everyone's favorite part was, mine of coarse is all of it, after every chapter my heart is going a mile a second. But I'd have to say my favorite parts was the very beginning when jack is struggling with getting into a relationship with Kala, yet respecting that she was with Craig no matter how much of a prick he was. I went through that for 2 months, now guess who's with the girl of his dreams, myself, I'd like to say it's because of your story and Jack being the person he is because I relate so much to him. My other favorite part was the fight. THE fight.

What I personally think would be awesome for you to bring back is another collab with bashful or something. I thought it was a great idea but could have been executed a little better, not that what you guys did was bad, shoot, Carson is one of my favorite characters because of the collab, just wish there was more to it. Can't wait for 24 just like the rest of us. Hope everything's good with work, family and house hunting.

Have to agree with you man i (and i guess we all) relate with the stpry in some way or the other & all the time i relate myself to jack and no other charecter maybe because he is the protagonist or maybe because he is the good guy (we all want to be self righteous)

Anyways jashley thanks for the update eagerly waiting for the story. I am so curious on how you are gonna potrait dad's views on incest because we all suggested all the possible ways imaginrable and you said it doesnt resemble with any of them yet a very normal way. AGAIN EAGERLY WAITING FOR CHAPTER 24

While it's probably not the case, it wouldn't surprise me to find out Jack's parents are siblings and had to move away from everyone they knew and loved and that's why the grandparents aren't mentioned.

Love all the speculation, especially the outlandish ones. We always need some comic relief to keep us sane. ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.