Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Focusing back on the story and the guessing of what's to come. I could see Amanda being made to move in with Tara when she moves into the area. Her dad will explain it as Amanda needing to get away from some situation at her school seeing as Tara won't be going to the same school. Look to see that Amanda tells Tara the real reason behind the separation and Tara supports Amanda and Alan due to her feelings for Jack. Tara will tell Amanda that she suspected what was going on because of the looks Amanda and Alan would give each other even when they thought no one was looking. This is also why their father kept getting upset. I see Amanda and Alan sneeking off to be together assisted by Tara who gets her drivers license using the excuse that she wants to visit Jack and Kayla. Jack doesn't get a part in the musical as Joe eluded to the fact that he did not get a part in his real life musical. Jack will, however, volunteer to work with the musical. This is done not to keep an eye on Kayla, but to simply be around her. The idiot from theater class that keeps hitting on Kayla will get the lead opposite Kayla. He will continue harassing her testing Jack's patience until Kayla gets fed up and punches the dude out. Now Kayla is the bad ass as Jack will joke.

nice. well thought out

Guest QuietKid

And now for the actual predictions: the dad tightens his grip on the house. Obviously, his kids are having sex and this family believes in God, so we can assume they believe in the Bible. I'll get back to that. Amanda auditions for the play and makes it. She doesn't let Jack know until he sees her auditioning. Kayla also makes it. Jack doesn't. Nick Tallorn, who you all know I have a certain interest with him and where he pops back up in the story, makes it. Lead role. Here's where it gets tricky. Old fashioned love triangle. Nick is going after Kayla. He gets a big head and all of a sudden he's very vocal and charming. Amanda, who is always around Kayla at rehearsals, falls for Nick. She sees through him, and falls for him. Alan doesn't feel the same way about Amanda he used to. Not because of the dad, but because they just sort of drifted...he falls in love with weights and church, not like a Jesus warrior, but just enough to make him a little kinder (not that he was a douche), and give him another reason to break up with Amanda. Jack watches all this happen and joins the set up crew for the play so he can be around after school. Nick has a beating coming his way. Jessica reappears in our story, being friendly to Kayla but Kayla doesn't like her still. Maybe this next chapter is told through Kayla's perspective? Yeah it's the twins saga and there are arguments for both sides, I just think it would be interesting.

I really don't think this proposal got enough love because it's really well thought out in my opinion. While I don't think the next chapter should be Kayla's perspective, I think the rest would be a really good read.

@YNP_Refugee - Oh, fuck you. While I'm at it, fuck the following as well:

* The Bible and those who think it's more than bad fairy tales.
* Anyone unable or unwilling to comprehend polysyllabic words ('sup, JohnnyBanana?).
* Whomever led you to believe that the walls of textual diarrhea you post so often are even remotely valuable additions any conversation.
* Everything you think you know about the human condition.
* Your past and your supposed vast wealth of life experience (because you're not important enough for anyone with a double digit IQ to give a shit about).
* Your embarrassing displays of hubris, all of which are cocooned by ample evidence of your ignorance.
* This story (which has really gone downhill in my estimation).

I'm not medicated enough to deal with this shit. If there's a moderator reading this, please, for the love of whatever sky fairy you may or may not worship, please ban me. If you don't, I'll have a motherfucking stroke. Reading stupid shit causes my blood pressure to spike, and there's enough in this thread alone to kill me 100 times over.

Guest Mike Litoris

Man, you guys are starting to sound like you came straight from the comments of XNXX...

WorkingHands, was any of that really necessary? I mean, realistically, if you don't like where the story is heading, or the other people who comment on it, then why are you still here? There's definitely better things you could be doing rather than sit here and rage at everyone. I mean, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Nobody is going to look at that comment at think nothing about it other than the fact it's some dude having a tantrum.

That said, could a lot of you guys do the rest of us a favor and, you know, try be a little more tolerable towards the other people here? I mostly just come here for updates about when the next Chapter comes out, like so many others, and when I see shit like this pop up instead...

(Oh, and uhh, WorkingHands, while I don't really agree with anything you said, I like the phrase "textual diarrhea" that you used. An insult, but adds some humour into it. I know, I'm a 5-year-old at heart, but still...)

Man, you guys are starting to sound like you came straight from the comments of XNXX...

WorkingHands, was any of that really necessary? I mean, realistically, if you don't like where the story is heading, or the other people who comment on it, then why are you still here? There's definitely better things you could be doing rather than sit here and rage at everyone. I mean, what exactly are you trying to accomplish? Nobody is going to look at that comment at think nothing about it other than the fact it's some dude having a tantrum.

That said, could a lot of you guys do the rest of us a favor and, you know, try be a little more tolerable towards the other people here? I mostly just come here for updates about when the next Chapter comes out, like so many others, and when I see shit like this pop up instead...

(Oh, and uhh, WorkingHands, while I don't really agree with anything you said, I like the phrase "textual diarrhea" that you used. An insult, but adds some humour into it. I know, I'm a 5-year-old at heart, but still...)

My solution was simple.he posted at 12:40 my time, by 1:30 my time he was on ignore. I might raise to the bait once or even twice but after they prove themselves a troll I do not bother with them.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Well, things on here have escalated quickly, so I guess I should make a comment or two:

First of all, halfway done on the next chapter. Should be up soon hopefully *fingers crossed*

Second, I am aware that I haven't been posting that many updates, for which I apologize. Flat out exhaustion has basically kept me sleeping and working so I don't have much time for other stuff (last Thursday I spent most of the day in bed). I am also aware that there is some debate going on about the nature of incest and its place in our society. If either my lack of updates or the subjects in my story have rubbed anyone the wrong way or led to the less-than-pleasant discussions on this forum, I sincerely apologize.

It was never my intention to cause strife between readers over the 'meaning' of this story. I assure you; I'm not trying to make any sweeping statement with this story about sensitive topics. Frankly, hot-button topics don't bother me as much as they do other people so I am very aware that my 'straightforward' method of the story might seem somewhat...plain (Jack makes the arguments on behalf of his siblings, not me). I know there are strong viewpoints on either side and it's not my place to declare one side more right than the other, mainly because I don't particularly side with one side over the other. I'm telling this story to tell the story, not to stand on a soapbox and declare for one side or another about the topic of incest. The story involves incest; it's not about incest.

However, since a viewpoint seems to be required of me to help settle some...let's call them 'debates' in the forum, here's my two cents on incest:

I don't care.

Honestly, it's none of my business what two people do, so long as they are consenting. If they want it and it hurts no one, then it's fine by me. I'm not interested in it; given the opportunity to do it, I probably would not take it. Because it's not my thing; I'm not interested that way in any of my relatives. However, I do know at least two couples who are related, one of whom I am fairly close with. Do you know what I think when I think about them?

Him- He can get me laughing quicker than anyone I've ever known.

Her- She's got a fantastic singing voice and can hold her breath longer than anyone I've ever met.

The fact that they are related bothers me not at all.

Now, why did I include incest in the story? Frankly, because I thought it would add in some interesting dynamics, both to the character and story. I'll admit, a small part of me did want to kind of explore the whole 'incest is wrong!' side of society and see whether or not I could figure out exactly what about it pushes people's buttons...something I have not yet figured out. However, that was only a small part of the reason to include it. It's given me some fantastic character moments and, not to spoil anything, it will lead to some interesting developments down the road.

Why does Jack's dad have a problem with incest? He will say why in the next chapter.

Again, I apologize if this issue or my lack of updates has caused any strife. I will attempt to post more, hopefully not an endless slew of 'Almost done!' posts. I hope no one is driven off this forum, whether they like the story or not. Honestly, I'd welcome any criticism of the story, because lord knows I got plenty of hate back on xnxx (95% of which had nothing to do with the content of the story at all) so Lord knows I can deal with someone pointing out flaws. It doesn't bug me, honestly.

Long post over, hopefully I will be posting again soon with a specific date :)

Well, things on here have escalated quickly, so I guess I should make a comment or two:

First of all, halfway done on the next chapter. Should be up soon hopefully *fingers crossed*

Second, I am aware that I haven't been posting that many updates, for which I apologize. Flat out exhaustion has basically kept me sleeping and working so I don't have much time for other stuff (last Thursday I spent most of the day in bed). I am also aware that there is some debate going on about the nature of incest and its place in our society. If either my lack of updates or the subjects in my story have rubbed anyone the wrong way or led to the less-than-pleasant discussions on this forum, I sincerely apologize.

It was never my intention to cause strife between readers over the 'meaning' of this story. I assure you; I'm not trying to make any sweeping statement with this story about sensitive topics. Frankly, hot-button topics don't bother me as much as they do other people so I am very aware that my 'straightforward' method of the story might seem somewhat...plain (Jack makes the arguments on behalf of his siblings, not me). I know there are strong viewpoints on either side and it's not my place to declare one side more right than the other, mainly because I don't particularly side with one side over the other. I'm telling this story to tell the story, not to stand on a soapbox and declare for one side or another about the topic of incest. The story involves incest; it's not about incest.

However, since a viewpoint seems to be required of me to help settle some...let's call them 'debates' in the forum, here's my two cents on incest:

I don't care.

Honestly, it's none of my business what two people do, so long as they are consenting. If they want it and it hurts no one, then it's fine by me. I'm not interested in it; given the opportunity to do it, I probably would not take it. Because it's not my thing; I'm not interested that way in any of my relatives. However, I do know at least two couples who are related, one of whom I am fairly close with. Do you know what I think when I think about them?

Him- He can get me laughing quicker than anyone I've ever known.

Her- She's got a fantastic singing voice and can hold her breath longer than anyone I've ever met.

The fact that they are related bothers me not at all.

Now, why did I include incest in the story? Frankly, because I thought it would add in some interesting dynamics, both to the character and story. I'll admit, a small part of me did want to kind of explore the whole 'incest is wrong!' side of society and see whether or not I could figure out exactly what about it pushes people's buttons...something I have not yet figured out. However, that was only a small part of the reason to include it. It's given me some fantastic character moments and, not to spoil anything, it will lead to some interesting developments down the road.

Why does Jack's dad have a problem with incest? He will say why in the next chapter.

Again, I apologize if this issue or my lack of updates has caused any strife. I will attempt to post more, hopefully not an endless slew of 'Almost done!' posts. I hope no one is driven off this forum, whether they like the story or not. Honestly, I'd welcome any criticism of the story, because lord knows I got plenty of hate back on xnxx (95% of which had nothing to do with the content of the story at all) so Lord knows I can deal with someone pointing out flaws. It doesn't bug me, honestly.

Long post over, hopefully I will be posting again soon with a specific date :)

I am responding to this before I have even read all of it. This is in no way your fault. There were basically two of us involved. I am ashamed to say I am one. The other guy had less than 10 posts. I will state to everyone "sorry for raising to the trolls bait."

EDIT:

It won't happen again with this guy. I put him on ignore rather than respond to his rage. I can not say that it will never happen again. Even face to face I will discuss and debate almost anything with almost anyone. To everyone but Mr Ashely, if I offend you to the point you want to rage over me then I invite you to do what I did. It is not hard to go into settings and add a name to your ignore list. Joe, if you ask I shall leave.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

YNP_Refugee, I will never ask you to leave. Even if what you said utterly offended me, I would not ask you to leave. Your input and opinions are just as important as everyone else's.

Guest Dark lust

Jashley

This is ur story love it from the 1st day and still love it today. You keep writing the way you writing you have plenty fans will back you up can't wait for the next one

Guest Chester57

Jashley,

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to find out what Mr. Harrison's reasoning is for his attitude toward the twins. This has bugged me for a while now since he seems like such a good guy in every other respect. Waiting patiently!!

Guest JohnnyBanana

Man, that was some rage there. Seriously, the dude lost it. You got some balls going off on an entire forum, WorkingHands. I'm gonna have to make my own account now, because I can't ignore people without one I don't think. Oh and I don't have a problem with polysyllabic words. I use them all the time. Stuffing is polysyllabic. So is turkey. As is mashed potatoes. Which leads me to my next great idea... Thanksgiving all the time. Because the food sounds good, no other reason. Back to the point. Quit being a fuck knuckle, grow a pair and accept other people's views without throwing a hissy fit every time someone says something controversial. That's the last I'll say towards you, consider yourself blocked. Go on and rant about me now, which we know you will, and make sure to use all your very best big boy words because I'm done.

Guest JohnnyBanana

Jashley, God speed and good luck in all your endeavors. Always great to hear from you. YNP, you shouldn't have to apologize and we don't want you to leave. I hope I speak for all of us.

Well that escalated quickly...

Anyway...does anyone know the word count for She Is the One, as it sits right now? Don't know why but iv'e been wondering what it was...and i'd prefer not to copy and past(a) the story unless JAshley gives me permission to do so onto my computer. So yaaaaaaaaaaaa, did I mention that this shit also escalated quickly?

Guest Dark lust

I been falling jashley and Bashfulscribe from xnxx also found kwar14 stories almost the same as them has anyone heard from kwar14 from xnxx he only posted 2 stories by the stories he has more to write wish he keeps writing

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe,

This time i am not asking for approx waiting time for next chapter because some ass hole think that I am asking something wrong

but Hope you will post next chapter very soon

deadly waiting for next chapter

With lots of love and big hug

Hey jashley,

You said it would be this weak its approx half done so any assumed date u could give would be gr8. Dont think it as a demand to do your work faster just a positive assumption of a date would be gr8 :D

So.. any guesses on why Dad's so against it? I know we'll find out when the new Chapter's released... but let's toss out some ideas. I'm thinking maybe his dad had something going on with his sister or the like..... Might be why we really haven't heard much about grandparents.. especially around Christmas.

Guest Chester57

So.. any guesses on why Dad's so against it? I know we'll find out when the new Chapter's released... but let's toss out some ideas. I'm thinking maybe his dad had something going on with his sister or the like..... Might be why we really haven't heard much about grandparents.. especially around Christmas.

I think you're onto something. Mike Harrison's attitude toward the incest situation is contrary to the easy-going Dad character that Jashley established early in the series. Mike definitely has a deep-seated issue here. Maybe Jack should take him to see Dr. Fitzsimmons.

I think you're onto something. Mike Harrison's attitude toward the incest situation is contrary to the easy-going Dad character that Jashley established early in the series. Mike definitely has a deep-seated issue here. Maybe Jack should take him to see Dr. Fitzsimmons.

I doubt he is going to go this direction. From what he said above he is trying to work out why people respond to this issue the way they do. Here is my advice to him. Do not over simplify it. Peoples responses are rarely simple especially with any issue to do with sex.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Didn't formulate far enough.. and that's my fault. Perhaps something bad happened during it, and that's why he's so against it- to save them the heartache that his sister went through. Just tossing out theories, really.. at least it doesn't have to do with asian countries and aquatic mammals :D

Didn't formulate far enough.. and that's my fault. Perhaps something bad happened during it, and that's why he's so against it- to save them the heartache that his sister went through. Just tossing out theories, really.. at least it doesn't have to do with asian countries and aquatic mammals :D

I did not mean to indicate it was a bad theory as it stood.

As for parents trying to help a child avoid pain, good ones all try but no parent is ever entirely successful.

I just was saying I think he is trying to figure some tough real world bs out in his head. At least that is what he indicated in his last update.

I have read all kinds of materials on this subject. Some people immediately go for the higher rate of birth defects being why they oppose incest (this argument at least bore some legitimacy 200 years ago). The highest estimate is that it doubles the rate. Sounds threatening enough till you find out birth defect rate due to genetic cause is about 1 in 10000 so doubling the rate means 1 child in 5000 will be born with one. Add to that we can now check for a lot of them in the parents prior to pregnancy and counsel against allowing pregnancy if something like sickle cell or hemophilia is found and that goes out the window. This "Genetic Counseling" is already a standard procedure for some people if they know they may be carrying recessive traits that allow "genetic" disease to pass, say a parent or grandparent had one.

Since how closely related the parents are can in no way effect the environmental causes of birth defects, such as being given to much anesthetic during delivery, you can not lump all birth defects into the argument. This is the reason I did not use the over all statistic of 1 in 1200 births have a birth defect. Most of these can be traced to "environmental" causes. The list of these causes is very long but includes maternal drug use, bad diet or malnutrition, etc. So though not one that is officially listed I would add men that sleep around with no intent of taking care of the woman they are sleeping with.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest justgoingtosaysomethingroq

Ynp youre a prick. You should just stop commenting because youre like the guy who has to criticize EVERYTHING and sute criticism is okay, but not when its constantly negative and degrading. At least use different names when you post so it doesnt look like youre the only one talking shit. Thats how bad it is, I dont even read what you have to say anymore because it builds up so much anger it makes me not want to read all the good things people have to say. It sucks looking through these comments for jashleys updates and seeing you bitch about someones say in a theory or what they thought about the story or about when the next chapter comes out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.