Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Brad by far. I want him to return badly; but not sure what I want; to make revenge or make amends? Has to be something much deeper getting behind his actions.

Probably just a "teenage-crisis", much like a midlife-crisis. Dude thought people can't actually be nice/genuine and are in essence just "fake" as a friend of mine once said. Parents weren't doing well financially, he had to "share" Jack with another person in Kayla, he wanted to date Jack's sister, probably had a reason to believe Joe was a bit too friendly with him, and found out his "girlfriend" in Jessica was having an incest party with her brother...Kinda a lot to deal with in a few weeks time and he just broke down, went into a hole and came out da new Craig, but even worse. Shit can happen when you repress your feelings, didn't seem like he had a parent child relationship in which he could talk to them about his issues, nor could he, at least in his mind, talk to Jack.

As to what my favorite part of the story has been as of yet...no clue ;). Each Chapter is quite a bit different, I feel like the Tara Saga dove into a very dark place and came out for all the better, and your writing during that saga was exceptional. The First few chapters were amazing in building the characters while maintaining a fairly fast paced story-line that kept the reader glued to the...screen? However, I feel like YOUR best work in this story has to be the Tara Saga, your writing was exceptional. That doesn't necessarily mean it is my favorite part of the story, that I may have to think on for awhile longer.

As always, keep up the Great work man! Hope you find a good place with the fam.

Can anyone recommend any authors that focus on plot and characters as much as Joe and BashfulScribe do? I'm looking for additional reading material.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296952247&view=story&zone=inu

I personally like this writers Inuyasha story...I generally don't read "anime" storys but the author has written it exceptionally well. Might not be in the same taste as a lot of other readers, but I like it. Good plot, not even close to being done, has 80 chapters, great character development etc. Oh and the author updates regularly, generally every other day or so.

Edited by jajablinks

Probably just a "teenage-crisis", much like a midlife-crisis. Dude thought people can't actually be nice/genuine and are in essence just "fake" as a friend of mine once said. Parents weren't doing well financially, he had to "share" Jack with another person in Kayla, he wanted to date Jack's sister, probably had a reason to believe Joe was a bit too friendly with him, and found out his "girlfriend" in Jessica was having an incest party with her brother...Kinda a lot to deal with in a few weeks time and he just broke down, went into a hole and came out da new Craig, but even worse. Shit can happen when you repress your feelings, didn't seem like he had a parent child relationship in which he could talk to them about his issues, nor could he, at least in his mind, talk to Jack.

As to what my favorite part of the story has been as of yet...no clue ;). Each Chapter is quite a bit different, I feel like the Tara Saga dove into a very dark place and came out for all the better, and your writing during that saga was exceptional. The First few chapters were amazing in building the characters while maintaining a fairly fast paced story-line that kept the reader glued to the...screen? However, I feel like YOUR best work in this story has to be the Tara Saga, your writing was exceptional. That doesn't necessarily mean it is my favorite part of the story, that I may have to think on for awhile longer.

As always, keep up the Great work man! Hope you find a good place with the fam.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296952247&view=story&zone=inu

I personally like this writers Inuyasha story...I generally don't read "anime" storys but the author has written it exceptionally well. Might not be in the same taste as a lot of other readers, but I like it. Good plot, not even close to being done, has 80 chapters, great character development etc. Oh and the author updates regularly, generally every other day or so.

Some valid points but it was not that he could not talk to Jack. He did not like what Jack had to say. Jack gave it to him straight. If you like a friends sister it might be good to check that he is cool with your dating her but you still need to ask her for yourself. I would not have wished my sister on my worst enemy. She was a total bitch. I would have told my friend that then told him what Jack did. If you want to ask her out do it... I would have added at your own risk.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

YNP_Refugee... do we have the same sister? LOL Mine was a real bitch until she hit around 30.. thank god she's mellowed out over the years.

My favorite parts of the series so far... and I'm probably missing a few through forgetfullnes, etc... Not listing sex scenes.. those are too easy to list as being favorite parts of the chapters... though this story would stand on its own really damn well without them.

Jack and Kayla's not-so-dry hump when she modelled her bikini for him

The ice skating scene from the latest chapter

Jessica's Halloween party

Springing the trap on Brad

The Craig/Jack fight

The end of Chpt. 11 when the twins get busted.... BEST... CLIFFHANGER.... EVAR!!!

The Brad/Jack/Joe/Craig/Alan (even though he didn't last long...) fight

DODGEBALL! Don't ask why.. I've always liked that scene

The chats with Ms. Cartwright.... as odd as those tend to be, they always stick out for whatever reason

Like I said, I'm sure I'm missing a few here and there, but those are what's popped into my head.

Love 23, how about Jack and Kayla spring into Anal in the next chapter? Clearly you dont remember cause the names different but i did suggest anal first on xnxx. Love what your doing joe 'click click' (points and winks)

A third of the way through Chapter 24.

Sorry this isn't as quick as the last one but I've been exhausted this whole week. I'm basically running on ten hours of sleep the entire week so far. The problem is, once I'm awake, I'm awake for the day; it's really hard for me to take naps since I'm always thinking about the stuff I have to take care of. Weird OCD like that.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for the posts of your favorite parts of the story so far. Honestly, I figured it would be specific chapters or something like that (which it was in some cases) but I was stunned by how many posts there were about individual favorite parts. That honestly surprised me. I usually enjoy the parts as much as the whole (sometimes more) and to hear that I was able to create individual moments that stuck out to you guys...makes me feel good and lets me know I'm doing a good job. At least to you guys...wouldn't do to start giving myself a big head.

I'm writing right now and hopefully I should be able to get Chapter 24 out next week :)

Edited by Jashley13

Guest JohnnyBanana

A third of the way through Chapter 24.

Sorry this isn't as quick as the last one but I've been exhausted this whole week. I'm basically running on ten hours of sleep the entire week so far. The problem is, once I'm awake, I'm awake for the day; it's really hard for me to take naps since I'm always thinking about the stuff I have to take care of. Weird OCD like that.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone for the posts of your favorite parts of the story so far. Honestly, I figured it would be specific chapters or something like that (which it was in some cases) but I was stunned by how many posts there were about individual favorite parts. That honestly surprised me. I usually enjoy the parts as much as the whole (sometimes more) and to hear that I was able to create individual moments that stuck out to you guys...makes me feel good and lets me know I'm doing a good job. At least to you guys...wouldn't do to start giving myself a big head.

I'm writing right now and hopefully I should be able to get Chapter 24 out next week :)

Take your time, nobody here wants you to feel pressured and suffer on our account. Suffer may be a strong word but it might not, I don't know. Good luck man.

Take your time, nobody here wants you to feel pressured and suffer on our account. Suffer may be a strong word but it might not, I don't know. Good luck man.

Can't agree with this enough. This is a luxury for those of us reading, and hopefully a hobby that you thoroughly enjoy and will continue to enjoy. No pressure to write anything fast, we will await patiently. Although some may go crazy with North Korean Flashbacks and walrus's running around...a pity but some will have to suffer lol. Just have fun man!

Edited by jajablinks

Love 23, how about Jack and Kayla spring into Anal in the next chapter? Clearly you dont remember cause the names different but i did suggest anal first on xnxx. Love what your doing joe 'click click' (points and winks)

So many bitching about incest on here. You know what anal tells me about a person. I do not think there is a bigger way for a man to say "I really do not care about you. I am all about getting my rocks off and believe you are nothing more than a soft knot hole to poke."

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest Mike Litoris

...some may go crazy with North Korean Flashbacks and walrus's running around...a pity but some will have to suffer lol. Just have fun man!

Excuse me, but we're clearly not crazy. Speculating about walruses and North Korean drug dealers is a completely normal thing to do.

When will bashful post his next chap !!!!! :o

Could anyone who follows him on twitter tell me plz

Man, please remember that dead lines kill creativity. Let the authors (who are artists in this sense) take the time they need. You want a good painting give the painter time. You want a good sculpture give the sculptor time. If you want to keep getting good stories give these authors the time they need.

Man, please remember that dead lines kill creativity. Let the authors (who are artists in this sense) take the time they need. You want a good painting give the painter time. You want a good sculpture give the sculptor time. If you want to keep getting good stories give these authors the time they need.

Now i just want to know when he is going to post like jashley does he must have tweeted right? I dont follow him so if any one of you does just post it here

I guaran-goddamn-tee you know less than you think. I was 7 or 8 when I had incests with someone 2 months younger than I was, an aunt. No the fall out when it was found out by the family was not pretty. We both learned a lot of new words incest being very high in that list. As an adult I have followed the conditioning that was placed by those that would use shame and verbal degredation as tools. As a result however I KNOW more and think more for myself then most people. Another of my aunts who was quite a bit older than I am has been a librarian most of my life. Her interest center a lot around criminology, abnormal psychology, etc. she brings home every discard from the library on those subjects. I have been reading this material since I was about 15. I can tell you most people do not know half what they think they know about our society and how it works below the surface.

As for the bible and why I use it as an example, it is not just as the religious document it is, but as the basis that it is for all modern European law. The second roman invasion was the invasion of the roman catholic church and most European monarchies wrote their laws under the influence of the church.

I have tried so damned hard to formulate a response to this that isn't replete with sarcasm and profanity. Tried. Past tense. Can't do it, man. The self-righteousness. The inexplicable bragging. Acting as if you're a veritable font of knowledge atop your high horse, looking down upon ignorant plebeians like me. I'm not as learned as you, obviously, and I could never possess the requisite brain function to think analytically. Hell, to even think!

So I shall genuflect at your feet, begging for mercy. My post was an egregious affront to your staggering intellect and life experiences, and I should have gotten your permission before replying to another person's post. You're in charge here, evidently, and my actions were out of line. All I ask is that you not flagellate me publicly. This is my first offense, and I don't believe that adding humiliation to the whipping is necessitated in this instance.

I have tried so damned hard to formulate a response to this that isn't replete with sarcasm and profanity. Tried. Past tense. Can't do it, man. The self-righteousness. The inexplicable bragging. Acting as if you're a veritable font of knowledge atop your high horse, looking down upon ignorant plebeians like me. I'm not as learned as you, obviously, and I could never possess the requisite brain function to think analytically. Hell, to even think!

So I shall genuflect at your feet, begging for mercy. My post was an egregious affront to your staggering intellect and life experiences, and I should have gotten your permission before replying to another person's post. You're in charge here, evidently, and my actions were out of line. All I ask is that you not flagellate me publicly. This is my first offense, and I don't believe that adding humiliation to the whipping is necessitated in this instance.

also said:

I guaran-goddamn-tee that modern society doesn't function that way, so why bother referencing it, y'know?

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna go be thankful for evolution. Because thanks to it, I've never inadvertently fucked a member of my family. Which is pretty important.

I did not brag. I have put in the study time on human behavior. I explained how and why. That is not bragging. At least I take the time to try to say what I mean. To be 'thankful for evolution,' without adding the word "Social" implies a change in the species. Nothing in our written history shows much of a change in our species especially where it comes to behavior. If you are going to Guarantee me anything you should be able to back it up. Since the Romans and their orgies that I have mentioned there have been times where we actually made any social morals of today look laughable in terms of strictness. This country (the USA or at least the American colonies) was founded by Puritans, who made even the most upstanding and repressed person today look like, in my grandmothers terms "Loosy Goosies." What I can guarantee is that societies change and in 3 to 5 generations you and I would not recognize this one. Oh and that change in society is cyclic. So I imagine two others will be repeating some form of this in the future.

Since Justaquestion made no bible references I have seen, that has been mostly me. You can see why I responded as if you were aiming your comments at me.

While we are talking about holier than thou, self-righteous, attitudes look at yours as expressed above and ask why I may have responded with my history. If you think admitting my past was easy then know this, I have not done it often in the last 40 or so years even with the anonymity given by the internet.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest justaquestion

Just to be fair I think your experience with incest has changed how you think about it. Your aunt had relations ( what ever they may be, you weren't clear ) with you so when your nieces showed interest in boys I could see why your first feeling would be jealousy. You said all men experience this, well I can personally tell you,you're wrong

Just to be fair I think your experience with incest has changed how you think about it. Your aunt had relations ( what ever they may be, you weren't clear ) with you so when your nieces showed interest in boys I could see why your first feeling would be jealousy. You said all men experience this, well I can personally tell you,you're wrong

I will accept that 'all' is not correct but most text books on Psychology would say most fathers and responsible male relatives do. The problem is most people tend to make decisions then rewrite what they were thinking to fit the decision. It is often said we decide with our emotions then explain with our logic. When my first niece told me she wanted her boyfriend to move in with us she had been molested only 4 years before. I had helped her through that by giving her a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk to no mater what it was she had to say. So, I can tell you that the knot in the pit of my stomach had a lot more emotions than jealousy but I have to admit at the same time that it was one of them. Fear, and others were there as well.

I do not believe we are ever as simple as we try to make ourselves out to be. And most people do not look closely at how they feel till after they are trying to explain the choice they made. Having been where I have been I try to assess my emotions before I let them effect my decision. The operative word in that last sentence is 'try'.

Let's get back to wild guesses about where Joe is going to take Jack and Kayla. :)

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest JohnnyBanana

Would you all quit being pompous douches? We speak American here, thank you. Common people should understand our words. Arguing here literally does nothing but drive a wedge in this forum and makes people choose sides because nobody here is willing to be open and change their views, myself included. We don't want this to be a place to fight. That's a huge disservice to Joe(the reason we're here), who has been so incredible to us, turning this place into a battleground would be a travesty. Disasterous. So can we please leave all rage and foam-mouthed fury at the door?

Guest ausdave

So many bitching about incest on here. You know what anal tells me about a person. I do not think there is a bigger way for a man to say "I really do not care about you. I am all about getting my rocks off and believe you are nothing more than a soft knot hole to poke."

Because woman ever has enjoyed anal. *please take note of sarcasm*

Great story, enjoying the read quite a bit. Whilst I'm not getting into the whole Dad jealousy debacle, I think some might be reading into it a bit more than required. All credit to Joe for the story, but I doubt he was thinking about the deep-seeded innane psychological reasons for why Dads MAY not like their daughters having sex. But hey I could be wrong.

I notice the whole sneaky glances from Amanda to Jack has ceased a bit in recent chapters.

Tis good to see Jack gain a small amount of emotional maturity in the last couple chapters though.

As agonising as the wait is between chapters I still very much enjoy the story.

I am curious as to how many chapters ol' Joe is vaguely planning though.

Would you all quit being pompous douches? We speak American here, thank you. Common people should understand our words. Arguing here literally does nothing but drive a wedge in this forum and makes people choose sides because nobody here is willing to be open and change their views, myself included. We don't want this to be a place to fight. That's a huge disservice to Joe(the reason we're here), who has been so incredible to us, turning this place into a battleground would be a travesty. Disasterous. So can we please leave all rage and foam-mouthed fury at the door?

Sorry to have upset you. I have been here long enough and supported Joe by telling people in other words that 'he will be done when he is done just wait for it,' often enough that you know I respect and would never dishonor him. If you look at how I answered you and that I asked to get back to focusing on the story before you posted this you will know that.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Focusing back on the story and the guessing of what's to come. I could see Amanda being made to move in with Tara when she moves into the area. Her dad will explain it as Amanda needing to get away from some situation at her school seeing as Tara won't be going to the same school. Look to see that Amanda tells Tara the real reason behind the separation and Tara supports Amanda and Alan due to her feelings for Jack. Tara will tell Amanda that she suspected what was going on because of the looks Amanda and Alan would give each other even when they thought no one was looking. This is also why their father kept getting upset. I see Amanda and Alan sneeking off to be together assisted by Tara who gets her drivers license using the excuse that she wants to visit Jack and Kayla. Jack doesn't get a part in the musical as Joe eluded to the fact that he did not get a part in his real life musical. Jack will, however, volunteer to work with the musical. This is done not to keep an eye on Kayla, but to simply be around her. The idiot from theater class that keeps hitting on Kayla will get the lead opposite Kayla. He will continue harassing her testing Jack's patience until Kayla gets fed up and punches the dude out. Now Kayla is the bad ass as Jack will joke.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.