Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Chapter 23, the beginning of the Twins Saga, is posted :)

Wow, this one came out quickly. I would love to promise that this is how it will be from now on but, as someone else said, I don't want to promise something like that and then have something come up that cuts into the time table. Being able to write at work has been a great boon, especially since stuff at home has gotten pretty hectic (we're going to be moving into a house soon). But I promise I will write as fast as I can, without sacrificing quality of course.

Hope you guys enjoy and I'll be posting a Reality Check in a little while, once people have gotten a chance to read the chapter. See you in Chapter 24 :)

All of that makes you wonder what happened with Carson. How bad did he mess with Craig's head? It really is good seeing Jack trying to grow as a person, and actualy wanting to learn more about the people around him. Dad's reaction was kind of expected, I think he has some personal demons from his past that he needs to deal with, maybe he had a similar situation starting with his own sister, and his dad beat it into his head that somehow it's just not right. How would Kayla getting a part, and Jack not affect them? She would be at rehersals and he wouldn't be, it would bring opportunities with other people wanting to come between them, there are others that have already been showing her the interest but mainly lack of opportunity to act on it.

Awesome chapter as always, can't wait to see who gets shipped off or how that one plays out.

Dad's problem is simple... jealousy. I am a man that lived in the house with my two nieces. I helped raise them from the time that the older one was a year old and the younger was not even born. I can tell you that as an adult man living in the house with an attractive teen you may control your self but you still see her for what she is. You also want her to some degree. Most men will not admit it but there it is. We are taught not to act in this situation and he is finding it hard to accept someone is getting what he wants.

Guest justaquestion

If I'm being honest I never liked Alan and Amanda together I was ok with it but... I don't know I just didn't like it. I can usually predict Whats gonna happen with characters but I don't know what's up with Craig or what will happen when Kayla makes it and Jack doesn't. It's the "Twins Saga" so how much will happen with Jack and Kayla, as they have already been through so much. Interesting to say the least.

Great chapter :) I was surprised that the twins ended up getting caught in this chapter even though it is the twins saga. Nonetheless good job!

What is surprising? Two teens used to having sex in the bedroom they have shared for years, they are going to have sex. Add a jealous man who also lives in the house and is now sneaking around trying to catch them and they are going to be caught.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

What is surprising? Two teens used to having sex in the bedroom they have shared for years, they are going to have sex. Add a jealous man who also lives in he house and is now sneaking around trying to catch them and they are going to be caught.

The moms probably caught them before aswell but thought nothing of it really, I think that she has come to terms with the fact that as long as her children are happy who cares who its with

The moms probably caught them before aswell but thought nothing of it really, I think that she has come to terms with the fact that as long as her children are happy who cares who its with

You have several factors in the dad here.

1) the jealousy element. Every father goes through it and learns to deal with it but the triggering male is not normally sharing your daughters bed room with your consent from her birth. Remember every girls first crush is her father and he returned that affection even if he relabeled it to something more socially acceptable and limited its scope.

2) We are animals first and he is having trouble with the alpha male thing. If they were gorillas allen would already be running to find a new troop or dad would be sidelined licking his wounds and coming to realize his days as troop leader are done.

3) anyone else want to add to the list start here. Those two are off the top of my head and I do not feel like googling or rereading psyc. texts tonight.

EDIT:

As for the mom catching them, there may have been nothing to catch for the last few weeks. The hint of that is in that Allen who has ignored the basement gym for years, the same years he was sleeping with Amanda, was suddenly working off pent up energy. The energy had been being spent in another direction.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Guest justaquestion

I don't think dad's problem is jealousy I think his problem is simple....incest. I think its made pretty clearly in past chapters there has been nothing to suggest he's jealous and if he was he would of never let it continue and have Alan out of the house by now. Though it's one hell of twist, I just don't think that's it

I don't think dad's problem is jealousy I think his problem is simple....incest. I think its made pretty clearly in past chapters there has been nothing to suggest he's jealous and if he was he would of never let it continue and have Alan out of the house by now. Though it's one hell of twist, I just don't think that's it

If you think incest is simple or anything about it is you have a few more thinks coming. Most people don't know what the classic definitions for it are. Biblically it was about abuse of authority. It stims from "thou shall not see the nakedness of"... and started with "thy father" and fallowed up the line to fathers sister then up the mothers line as well. So by religious standards it only goes as far as aunts, uncles, nieces, and nephews. I see all kinds of people that include cousins etc. and I wander where they get it from. Oh, wait there were rules that changed constantly from country to country about every 20 years all over monarch controlled Europe after Roman influence. The Romans view on anything to do with sex are hard to figure out at best. As far as I can tell everyone was invited to the orgy and what happened at the orgy stayed at the orgy but the same coupling in private was frowned on. The rulings by the European monarchs were more about consolidation of wealth and keeping property in the family than preventing sex between anyone.

As for historical incest there have been several cultures that practiced it, the Egyptians to name one. You can not find a pantheon, group of gods, that does not have multiple examples of it. The rule tends to be that the gods worshiped by a people behaved like them. So even if somewhat vilified you will find it among the Greeks and Romans as well as all north European cultures.

Guest justaquestion

I think you are reading way to far into it. I said simple cause it is just that. You said yourself dad is jealous, but if that's the case why hasn't he gotten rid of Alan? If I put myself in his shoes, and for the sake of argument lets say I'm jealous, first step would be get Alan out. He has what I want so he has to go. As for incest, this is modern day incest, it's the fact they are blood relation that makes this not ok in dad's eyes.

Good chapter man,

I wouldnt say it is one of your best works. But i guess if every chapter has twists and turns it would become irritating, it is nice to have some straight foreward chapters to the progress of the story. I really appreciate the part about knowing your freinds and their relationships. It really is true now that i think about it, i really need to get to know them more or in your words 'converse'... THANKS MAN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

P.S - counting on that reality check part... :))

this is modern day incest

Precisely. Current societal views and social mores apply here, not those from the Bible nor any other work of fiction. (See what I did there?) Going down that rabbit hole, Adam and Eve obviously had kids, right? In order for there to be more children, eventually there had to be some dad/daughter, mother/son, and/or brother/sister copulatin' going on, else the entirety of the human race would have stopped in its second generation. If that's our example to follow, we basically have carte blanche to fuck whomever we'd like without fear of reprisal since we're all inbred anyway. I guaran-goddamn-tee that modern society doesn't function that way, so why bother referencing it, y'know?

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm gonna go be thankful for evolution. Because thanks to it, I've never inadvertently fucked a member of my family. Which is pretty important.

I mentioned earlier that I raised two nieces. Except for an 18 month period where their mother married a pedophile whose previous conviction was right before mandatory entry to Megan's Law Computers. So both of my nieces were molested. I had never really considered having sex with them. Yes I saw them for the beautiful young women they were but I had kept to the social normals. Yet when they turned 18 each in turn asked to move a young man in and I will tell you that the knot in my stomach included jealousy. I still over rode it and allowed the boys to move in. You can try to say no jealousy is there all you want. I had to deal with it myself irl. I can tell you it will be a component of the relationship. Joe seems to "keep it real" so I am guessing he has talked to others or watched very closely.

Edited by YNP_Refugee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.