Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Hey everyone!

Quick update. I'm about a third of the way through Chapter 23 (*gasp* it's not gonna take another month?!) Being able to work on it during down-time at work has really helped so I'm breezing through it pretty well.

Just a heads-up; this is going to be less of an 'event' chapter and more of an establishing chapter, so if you've gotten used to a lot of stuff happening in previous chapters...well, stuff happens in this chapter but it's more laying the foundations for future stuff. Just thought you should know in case you go wondering, "Why does this all seem like it's moving slower?"

Also, just came up for a name for the next series of chapters: The Twins Saga.

See you guys soon!

Hey everyone!

Quick update. I'm about a third of the way through Chapter 23 (*gasp* it's not gonna take another month?!) Being able to work on it during down-time at work has really helped so I'm breezing through it pretty well.

Just a heads-up; this is going to be less of an 'event' chapter and more of an establishing chapter, so if you've gotten used to a lot of stuff happening in previous chapters...well, stuff happens in this chapter but it's more laying the foundations for future stuff. Just thought you should know in case you go wondering, "Why does this all seem like it's moving slower?"

Also, just came up for a name for the next series of chapters: The Twins Saga.

See you guys soon!

Thanks for the update Joe! I can't wait till the next chapter comes out. Keep up this amazing work!

I completly knew the new saga would be named after the twins. Always felt that part of story was not given enough thoughts. Well glad that there problems would finally be solved.....

I followed this story from the "other" site and return every day to see when the next chapter is uploaded...I found chapter 22 and thought I'd check out the "discussion" about it and see a post that chapter 23 will be up soon...week made! I understand the length of wait between chapters around the holidays and due to work and personal happenings, so please don't think I mean the gaps between 20-21-22 were too long to wait...because it's always worth waiting for the next instalment of a great story!!

Guest JohnnyBanana

Quick question. Is this story partially true or 100% fiction?

This is loosely based on Jashley's life. On earlier chapters you should have noticed his "reality checks" where he would point out parts of the story that are based on his past. He hasn't done one for the past few chapters, though...

This is loosely based on Jashley's life. On earlier chapters you should have noticed his "reality checks" where he would point out parts of the story that are based on his past. He hasn't done one for the past few chapters, though...

I would really like the reality check part to be included in the story again. It was nice to know about the creator of the story and his experiences and feelings while writing it. Anyways merely a suggestion

Saw it coming, too, with them fooling in "public" around while Tara was still there (on the couch when everyone was sleeping, making out with the bedroom door open while tara was "in the bath" (over at kayla's before the subject of the threesome was breached. At least Dad didn't catch THAT :D

Hey everyone!

Noticed the comments on the lack of a Reality Check for the past couple of chapters. This was party intentional; since Chapters 20-22 kind of ran together story-wise, I figured doing a Reality Check for each one might accidentally give away plot points so I held off.

That being said, I had planned to do one for Chapter 22 but...I don't know, I guess it just slipped my mind. Anyway, here it is: return of the Reality Check.

- When my friend killed himself, my reactions were very similar to Jack's, especially in what he was thinking about afterwards. I didn't see it happen but it still affected me as strongly, since I had spoken to him just hours before it happened.

- Jack and Kayla's falling out and the reason for it was based on something that happened with a previous girlfriend. I, however, was unable to get over to it and it led to our split. This, of course, led me to my wife but I always felt bad about handling it the way I did. So...what Jack did is not a vindication of myself but rather how I would have handled it were I a better person.

- Their Christmas was very much based around how my family celebrates Christmas, including some of the gifts given.

- I've been to a psychologist before (for reasons probably best left unsaid) and the meeting was very similar to Jack's meeting with Fitzsimmons (kudos to the reader who got the reference).

- I borrowed the setup and consequences of the suggested threesome from something that happened to a buddy of mine. It was something he and I discussed for a very long time, the pros and cons and whatnot. It was a big back-and-forth with me on which path to take but all I had to do was think about how I would react (whether it was my cousin or not) and the story fell into place from there.

I'll probably be doing these for every chapter from now on, very different than xnxx where I could just put it in the chapter but...this is the better website. See you guys in Chapter 23, which should hopefully be up soon! :)

Hey everyone!

Noticed the comments on the lack of a Reality Check for the past couple of chapters. This was party intentional; since Chapters 20-22 kind of ran together story-wise, I figured doing a Reality Check for each one might accidentally give away plot points so I held off.

That being said, I had planned to do one for Chapter 22 but...I don't know, I guess it just slipped my mind. Anyway, here it is: return of the Reality Check.

- When my friend killed himself, my reactions were very similar to Jack's, especially in what he was thinking about afterwards. I didn't see it happen but it still affected me as strongly, since I had spoken to him just hours before it happened.

- Jack and Kayla's falling out and the reason for it was based on something that happened with a previous girlfriend. I, however, was unable to get over to it and it led to our split. This, of course, led me to my wife but I always felt bad about handling it the way I did. So...what Jack did is not a vindication of myself but rather how I would have handled it were I a better person.

- Their Christmas was very much based around how my family celebrates Christmas, including some of the gifts given.

- I've been to a psychologist before (for reasons probably best left unsaid) and the meeting was very similar to Jack's meeting with Fitzsimmons (kudos to the reader who got the reference).

- I borrowed the setup and consequences of the suggested threesome from something that happened to a buddy of mine. It was something he and I discussed for a very long time, the pros and cons and whatnot. It was a big back-and-forth with me on which path to take but all I had to do was think about how I would react (whether it was my cousin or not) and the story fell into place from there.

I'll probably be doing these for every chapter from now on, very different than xnxx where I could just put it in the chapter but...this is the better website. See you guys in Chapter 23, which should hopefully be up soon! :)

Thanks Joe for this! Can't wait for 23 :D

Guest daddy's  girl

Hey Joe,

Hope you doing fine in this new year

And hope you don't mind update about chapter 23

When you are planning to post it

Means approx how much more days we have to wait for chapter 23 ???

With lots of love and big hug

Guest JohnnyBanana

More than halfway done :D

The lighter chapters are a little easier to write, huh? Fine by me. I will say that I have read the very first chapters up until jack and Kayla have sex for the first time probably a dozen times over at least. Those were my favorite, hands down.

Guest Mike Litoris

It's kinda hard for me to pick out my favourite Chapter. Maybe the ending to the Jessica Saga where Jack learns about what Brad has done, does the sneaky phone-under-the-bed trick to get the truth out from the man himself and has an all-out fight with the friend he's known since his early childhood.

All of that in one Chapter just sorta overwhelmed me for a bit, had to stop reading for a moment so I could recollect my thoughts for a bit. Mind you, I end up doing that with most Chapters, but still...

Anyway, I'm amazed at how fast you're writing this Chapter, Joe. As you said, it is a "setting up" Chapter, so nothing tooooo exciting is going to happen (maybe, I dunno) but still, it's awesome. If only all the other Chapters could be written as fast as this.

A man can dream.

Tomorrow :)

Sorry there's no clever, pretentious way of saying it. I'm just freaking stunned that I was able to write it this fast O.O hopefully this is a start as I mean to go on. So check back tomorrow :D

(For those of you wondering, I'm on Eastern Standard Time, so my definition of 'tomorrow' might be a bit different than yours)

Sorry there's no clever, pretentious way of saying it. I'm just freaking stunned that I was able to write it this fast O.O hopefully this is a start as I mean to go on. So check back tomorrow :D

(For those of you wondering, I'm on Eastern Standard Time, so my definition of 'tomorrow' might be a bit different than yours)

Well that escalated quickly :D

Holy crap this one went fast. Remember the first two weeks you were writing this fast and spoiled us...don't you go around doing that again and then have month long breaks in between chapters again ;). You can't feed the addicted then take away their stash that just ain't right.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.