Click Here!

She is the One

GEMINI

Does that mean you are uploading the new chapter right now? Man, I was just sitting here thinking I should try to forget about it until tomorrow. Loving the story, and thanks for turning me onto BashfulScribe's strory as well!

IF I remember correctly that means tomorrow Wed. 1/7/15??

B

Yeah I believe you are correct. May have gotten ahead of myself there...

Really like the recent developments to this story, the PTS and implications on Jack's behaviour in particular is very well done.

Guest JaJaBinks-screwdatguy

yall mothefuckers need to remember this...Joe works late night now...like really late night now. Which means his posts are more likely to be closer to mid-day rather then early morning or late night as seen previously. Now what time zone he is in IDK, but I "think" its central or eastern U.S.
"

Hey everyone! :) Chapter 22 is up! YAY! :D

Hope you all enjoy it! I've been able to start writing at work as well so that she be a nice boost in terms of the time it takes to finish these chapters. I don't want to make any promises since, well, life has a habit of getting in the way but this one ended up being finished much sooner than I thought because of it :)

You guys are awesome and I hope you enjoy this chapter, the end of the Tara Saga. All comments are welcome, as always, and I'll see you guys in Chapter 23!

Edited by Jashley13

Hey everyone! :) Chapter 22 is up! YAY! :D

Hope you all enjoy it! I've been able to start writing at work as well so that she be a nice boost in terms of the time it takes to finish these chapters. I don't want to make any promises since, well, life has a habit of getting in the way but this one ended up being finished much sooner than I thought because of it :)

You guys are awesome and I hope you enjoy this chapter, the end of the Tara Saga. All comments are welcome, as always, and I'll see you guys in Chapter 23!

I shall read it later, unfortunately life decided im busy for the next 2 hours :(

Guest JohnnyBanana

OH SWEET LORD, JASHLEY YOU'VE DONE IT. Fantastic chapter, absolutely amazing. Seriously, I don't know how you do it but I apologize for thinking that this story might be on a decline. You're a genius. 10 out of 10. Kayla going off on Jeff Graham, beautiful. To the guy who bitched about this story earlier, politely and ever so kindly fuck off. This was incredible. Happy times. (:

P.S. It wasn't Jeff Love, but oh well. Wouldn't have added to the story much anyway. Like I said before, INCREDIBLE CHAPTER

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.