Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

The spiders I go after are small and squishy :o First one I see with a machine gun strapped to it and I quit!

A little explosive would clear that right up, besides im sure an armed enemy didnt make you quit before. if you find a giant mechanical spider though, either be sure you have enough of the good stuff to wipe it of the earth, or run like theres no tomorrow

Trained or partially domesticated?

B

Like most guys, partially domesticated. They still worry when he goes to the store by himself, wondering if he'll bring the right supplies back for that time of the month.

I saw every step they took, I may be a old gorilla but I'm a sneaky gorilla. I'm not letting my little girls out there alone, too many crazies! Besides, if they don't see me watching, I can't get in trouble! :D

A little explosive would clear that right up, besides im sure an armed enemy didnt make you quit before. if you find a giant mechanical spider though, either be sure you have enough of the good stuff to wipe it of the earth, or run like theres no tomorrow

The wife gets pissed when I set off exosives in the house, she say c4 is an outside toy!

That is so getting flagged by the NSA...hi guys :P

I saw every step they took, I may be a old gorilla but I'm a sneaky gorilla. I'm not letting my little girls out there alone, too many crazies! Besides, if they don't see me watching, I can't get in trouble! :D

That's a good plan til the girls come home and ask you how you enjoyed shopping.

I don't blame you for a second on that one. I'm sure they would show their appreciation for you stalking them, in some way, even the little monkey, as crazy as she may be, you also know how precious she really is.

Yeah, the thought of something happening to any of them literally makes me sick to my stomach; I just don't know what the hell I would do if something happened to one of them...the person at fault would have a very bad death though! I already have permission to go all hell raiser on them. :)

Edited by magusfang

Yeah, the thought of something happening to any of them literally makes me sick to my stomach; I just don't know what the hell I would do if something happened to one of them...the person at fault would have a very bad death though! I already have permission to go all hell raiser on them. :)

WHY would you need permission for that. Local LE might like to have an explanation though. Just another baddie out of their hair. Just don't let the media get a hold of it if the skin color wrong.

B

Very good chapter as usual. Bet there are some armor mods coming up. How did Max's unit fail. Thought the armor would stop all small arms fire. Can see the back wounds if main protection was focused on the front. Family reunion is going to be something else.

Not only the "family" but 50+ new ones.

Thank you for no serious cliffhanger. Do you think there will be another chapter before Christmas?

B

WHY would you need permission for that. Local LE might like to have an explanation though. Just another baddie out of their hair. Just don't let the media get a hold of it if the skin color wrong.

B

actually i was talking about my wife's permission...thats the one that counts!

oh and there'll be at least one more chapter before x-mas...Samatha ride a buffello or mazybe grannies gone wild...just a working tittle...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.