Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Yes they are expensive but worth it. Bringing her out of the hell hole she was in and getting her a better life makes all the expenses worth it.

You have got to listen to your medic and family members now. Your doctor said walk or work your chose. Guess right now it is work until you get some of your past cleaned up.

Keep safe and love all your girls and friends. Keep it safe and we will be hearing from you.

Yes, as Sniper says it is time to put the adventures and toys away so that you can enjoy those who love you and the time you have left together. Take it from an old asshole that "lost", and boy do I hate that euphemism as I know where she is, my Love in our 50s. She had only turned 52 four days earlier. You don't want to be in that sit nor leave them in it. Also we both know that if you were unable to move/walk, etc. it would drive you crazy. Put the word out that due to health concerns you are no longer available for active anything, Strategy Sessions maybe but that's all. Take care of all those ladies and give them an unexpected hug and when they ask what that's for say forall those that cannot hug their Loves anymore.

Yeah, that's easier said then done; god I swear its like trying to kick a crack habit, I get all antsy and restless when I haven't blown something up for a while. But your right, I'm getting way too old for this shit and man its amazing how outta shape a few months of taking it easy can make you.

Still, I'll probably do something stupid again...can't help it, it's in my nature.

They'd have never let me go sniper, actually got scolded by my doctor; evidently I'm not healed up enough to be stupid. ;) I think I did pretty well.

I have no idea what I'm gonna do with this kid, but I just couldn't leave her with those assholes that pass for the authorities in that shit hole and she didn't have any family...and bringing her home brought me a lot of forgiveness, course it cost me a hunk of cash too; man girls need a lot of expensive shit!

Sniper and Angel have it together. Time to stop "dancing" and teach :planning the "dance".. And giving us some more of your fine stories.

B

Yeah, that's easier said then done; god I swear its like trying to kick a crack habit, I get all antsy and restless when I haven't blown something up for a while. But your right, I'm getting way too old for this shit and man its amazing how outta shape a few months of taking it easy can make you.

Still, I'll probably do something stupid again...can't help it, it's in my nature.

Girls wanting/needing expensive stuff shouldn't be a surprise. IF it is time to stop messing with HE.

If not and you like making things go BOOM try contacting a local demo company. They do have jobs that can utilize that skill WITHOUT having to low crawl in and dodging small flying objects.

Now gotta go read 36.

:coffee:

B

It's sort of a cliffhanger, or maybe like a storm that drives you nuts as you watch it slowly approach but never seems to get to you...hehe

TRUTH.....but I do love me some back story, not to mention finding out Amy likes it a little rough. THAT made me smile. Also like the interaction with Stella, Carol and Samantha. Her little excursion into the VW with Evan's parents could be VERY interesting.

Nah too far out in my opinion. The sci-fi so far is realistic enough to make it believable. Some of it is probably already operational just not announced to the public yet.

:wow:

B

but...but its ZOMBIES! Actually I had an idea of starting every few chapters with them in the virtual world re-enacting history or doing things like fight zombies, then have some outrageous happen. I wrote a small story with Max as king aurthur amy as the lady in the lake, its a whole new twist on a classic ;) just a hint, it involves a machine gun :D

Edited by magusfang

but...but its ZOMBIES! Actually I had an idea of starting every few chapters with them in the virtual world re-enacting history or doing things like fight zombies, then have some outrageous happen. I wrote a small story with Max as king aurthur amy as the lady in the lake, its a whole new twist on a classic ;) just a hint, it involves a machine gun :D

Could be an idea if you made it halloween in their timeline

just read 36 and I loved it. it was nice to see Max and Amy together again and it didn't surprise me that Amy would like it a little rough. I do have a question or it might be a suggestion, I hope I am not insulting you because I love the story. Will Evan's mom end up being involved with the slavers in some way or is she just a ?itch? this was one of my favorite chapters and can't wait to the next on.

Great chapter Magus, love seeing Max and Amy together again. Also the story of Carol and Stella. Now that you involved Jenna's mom into the adult little mix, will we see Jenna's little brother Mickey in your story.

yep, he would be in the house now, just haven't gotten to him yet...I think Micky needs a girlfriend...maybe Nell

just read 36 and I loved it. it was nice to see Max and Amy together again and it didn't surprise me that Amy would like it a little rough. I do have a question or it might be a suggestion, I hope I am not insulting you because I love the story. Will Evan's mom end up being involved with the slavers in some way or is she just a ?itch? this was one of my favorite chapters and can't wait to the next on.

Nope, but the women are gonna have some fun with her, haven't decided if it ends with a reconciliation or a divorce

Another great chapter. Nice lead in into the attack. Also hope that the three of the have really great fun with Evan's mother and father in the vr world.

Now about the zombies, please not in this story. I like sci-fi but if you put zombies into this story you will turn it into what the video games are all about today. Examples are Wolfenstein, Call of Duty Black Ops. Love playing these games until the zombies come out and they never die no matter what you hit them with. Also how are you going to protect the gang from becoming one when they get infected by the blood of the zombies. Also who are the going to be, the children that he is saving or adults that have been kidnapped and turned into zombies. Then you have Max ending up having to take the children or adults out and you lose the essence of the story. So if you what zombies do it in another story not in these stories. Please.

Divorce, serves the bitch right.Have the father relise what his compliance has done to his son and that is what makes him grow a couple,maybe not big ones but big just enough. Let her leave knowing that since she let herself go no one will want her anymore and have the dickheads take her as the club bitch. Now get 37 & 18 up or we'll all come to yur place for Christmas.

yep, he would be in the house now, just haven't gotten to him yet...I think Micky needs a girlfriend...maybe Nell

Nope, but the women are gonna have some fun with her, haven't decided if it ends with a reconciliation or a divorce

Now that is going to be INTERESTING!! Whether in VW or RL when the women get done width her and the girls start in it should be an excellent chapter unto itself. The raid or Joanne which comes first?? The verbal fireworks or the real??

B

Edited by Rescue25

I agree with angeldust the battle should be next we all been waiting for it!

I agree that some of the chapters seem to be fill while he figures out exactly how he wants to approach the BIG scenes. IF he needs more time to get to the rescue having the women/girls put Joanne in her place seem to me to be almost as exciting as the real rescue. Think about it - rescuing someone from themselves !

B

Edited by Rescue25

Oh, I was gonna drag on another 15 or twenty chapters...you no, big battle right at the end of the book...big cliffhanger and then stop writing all together...

Never fear, writing the battle scene now, actually two concurrent battle scenes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.