Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Two concurrent battle scenes? Hmmm. Either one of them is a flashback involving Rick or the house is under attack again.....or maybe Nick North and friends are attacking the same bad guys for a different reason. Ah, how the mind wanders while we anxiously await. ;)

Edited by COJimmyV

You could take up knitting lol, i here it helps with the need to blow things up ;p

He DOES knit !! Haven't you seen it? Only he does it with little pointy things that travel very fast. And at the end he ties it altogether

with something that goes BOOM - sort of like a fancy bow.

:smartass:

B

Two concurrent battle scenes? Hmmm. Either one of them is a flashback involving Rick or the house is under attack again.....or maybe Nick North and friends are attacking the same bad guys for a different reason. Ah, how the mind wanders while we anxiously await. ;)

Or maybe one is the rescue and the other is Joanne.

B

It was good to see Amy and Max have a little quality time again, it's been a long time. Two concurrent battles? My guess is their assault on the castle and one that's a little more domestic (the moms all gang up on Evan's mom and show her how truly submissive she is) When that comes out, Evan's dad has a complete personallity change and finally starts taking control at home. Then again, there are two places that they're attacking... the castle and the island at the same time.

Can't wait to see what happens in both NorthStar and GITG.

Hey Rosie Greer does needle point and I dare anyone to call him a sissy-boy especially to his face. He said it helped his agressive tendencies and allowed him to become a minister of Peace.

Now that being said get those two chapters that I previously demanded or I'll be that old guy ringing your door bell. I'll compromise you put one up and I'll do like wise.

if you tell the two battles at the same time please separate the battles somehow, because it does get confusing unless you like messing with our minds. can't wait to see what happens with the battles.

Chapter 37 GITG is up, tried something different with the battle scene. And didn't get both battles in the same chapter, it was getting kind of long, plus it gave me a second cliffhanger in the chapter...wooo hooo a double :D

Guest wolf7700

Great chapter magus! When Rick told Max that he knew his dad and told him what happen I figured that they wasn't dead that someone had them. Didn't surprise me about the cliffhangers lol. Can't wait to the next one best story ever!

Edited by wolf7700

Not only does mommy has a girlfriend but Alice now has a sister. The only thing is that they will out live both daddy and sister unless Max gets them new bodies. Oh that is if Max lives from the newest shots to the body. Also hope that Evan survives his gunshots so that he can see what they are going to do to his mother. Also need to see what Rick has to say about David being alive. Will find out in the future chapters when you release them.

Not only does mommy has a girlfriend but Alice now has a sister. The only thing is that they will out live both daddy and sister unless Max gets them new bodies. Oh that is if Max lives from the newest shots to the body. Also hope that Evan survives his gunshots so that he can see what they are going to do to his mother. Also need to see what Rick has to say about David being alive. Will find out in the future chapters when you release them.

ah yes, a smogestbord of angst and twisted possibilities...i', just psyched to write the samantha/joanne scene...oh the depravity...

Yea can't wait to see where you take that maybe a threesome!

I hope not. Marge is supposed to be committed to Max. Magus you have really opened up big can of worms with this chapter. Like who is going to lead the family, Max or his father. How is the meeting between Alice and Cindy going to work out. How is the meeting between David and Rick going to work out. How is David going to react to June being a robot named May. How are David and Cindy going to react to Max having a baby with Marge as well as being married with three more babies on the way. Also how are the twins and Cat going to react to having a grandpa and another aunt. Wow I will be waiting to see what is going to happen. I hope its not going to be the way I think it will work out.

If memory serves you said a double cliffhanger. You delivered ! How many pods do they have with them? Thinning the heard with Evan?

Shouldn't the nanites be able to coagulate the blood from the bullet wounds?

Of course "we" will have to pester the H out of you for the next one.

By the way there is no such thing as too long a chapter! Too short yes - too long NO.

B

Two cliffhangers in one chapter?!! Only Magus could pull that one off. Oh, the possibilities going forward although I have a feeling not everyone survives. Lots of angst and questions coming in future chapters. Can't wait to see what's next. Just please don't make this a midseason cliffhanger where we have to wait a month to find out what happens! ;)

Two cliffhangers in one chapter?!! Only Magus could pull that one off. Oh, the possibilities going forward although I have a feeling not everyone survives. Lots of angst and questions coming in future chapters. Can't wait to see what's next. Just please don't make this a midseason cliffhanger where we have to wait a month to find out what happens! ;)

dont give him ideas :)

Fyi... He LOVES messing with our heads. If you haven't read all of the chapters, he's got more twists and turns than a snake, and ironically, he twists them just as fast. Notice Max is bleeding Blue? that means one of his prosthetics got hit, not his main body. How will the majority survive? Only in the twisted mind of Magus are the answers, then again, Some of the ones rescued may not survive. Usually in a war, no matter how well planned and executed, there are casualties on both sides. Ultimate in revenge would be to let David and Cynthia torture Volstock like he has been to them, before letting his cancer finally just take over.

Eventually, maybe Max will realize that there is no possible way to save everyone, but, will be content with saving who he can, and removing the head of the biggest snake, allerting some that are trust worthy and then being there to take in the ones someone else rescues. Maybe forming his own company that goes in and cleans places like that up and he and his family are the receivers for them, doing their best to rehabilitate the ones rescued and able to give them a much better life.

I'm hoping there will be more than just one more book, you opened so many possibilities on storylines that you may have to enlist the girls to help you keep them straight... Loved the chapter, can't wait to see who gets what in the end of the battle.

I'm hoping there will be more than just one more book, you opened so many possibilities on storylines that you may have to enlist the girls to help you keep them straight... Loved the chapter, can't wait to see who gets what in the end of the battle.

I know, groan, I just cant seem to help myself :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.