Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I am writing another Reluctant Hero too as fangface inquired about it and because he asked I did to him what I did to a writer at xnx, I 'incorporated' some ripoffs of his characters into it. The damn things though won't allow me to end it as early as I wanted. :sigh:

Guest major marioc

So I'm writing the next chapter and deciding if they get Gerald and Joanne back together or if the just flush the bitch and adopt him...

Dont forget she did things to Evan as well and I'm really hopeimg David is who he says he is ie Cynthia related to June max and David but max not related to David sort of thing

Dont forget she did things to Evan as well and I'm really hopeimg David is who he says he is ie Cynthia related to June max and David but max not related to David sort of thing

Am I missing something here? I thought it had already been established that the "David" they rescued was not Max's dad but a rogue agent.

B

Edited by Rescue25

So I'm writing the next chapter and deciding if they get Gerald and Joanne back together or if the just flush the bitch and adopt him...

How about they work with Gerald and get him enough balls to tell Joanne her "fun" is over and she gets mad and bails on her own?

Only problem you have to solve is here memory of some of the "secrets" she has been exposed to.

B

Flush the bitch.... or maybe show her just how submissive she really is. Have Samantha as the "dom" in the relationship, one with a good heart, similar to how Jenna has been with Evan.

Guest major marioc

Pell already identified "David"

I bet agent pell would of identified Thomas Hart and Peter Umstead on the same watch lists also during ricks story about him knowing Davis he had no kids so is a small chance she identified David after a greenlight by the nonexistent brance of the CIA

or maybe Rick is really David after govt. work on his face and identity.:lol:

"How about they work with Gerald and get him enough balls to tell Joanne her "fun" is over and she gets mad and bails on her own?

Only problem you have to solve is here memory of some of the "secrets" she has been exposed to.

B"

The secrets could be kept by having the Hit that Volstoy put out being executed before she could talk.(and the crowd goes wild & screams)

I say flush Joanne. I don't think there's any changing that evil. It's not like she was an inherently good person who was brainwashed. Then again, maybe it should be left up to Gerald and Evan, AFTER they regain their spines.

Getting back to David, perhaps he was always Peter Umstead to the government but David Johanson was an alias for secrecy sake. Maybe he's Cynthia's father but Rick is really Max's father. Only our evil genius knows for sure. :devil:

Edited by COJimmyV

Guest Bankers Trust

Just a thought..... Now there are so many "families" involved, including the likes of Stella and Carol, Rick and Suzy plus, Marge and her daughters, Cynthia has now turned up, etc., together with all the children that have been adopted, would it be time to change to "Families in the Grass"?

No difference from changing from BITG to GITG.

I have been following these two series from the start. They started out really good, but lately you have too many story lines going at one time. Mind you I like the story lines but I think it would be better if each chapter concentrated on one story line at a time. This bouncing back and forth between story lines takes away from your fantastic writing. Its just a thought.

I have been following these two series from the start. They started out really good, but lately you have too many story lines going at one time. Mind you I like the story lines but I think it would be better if each chapter concentrated on one story line at a time. This bouncing back and forth between story lines takes away from your fantastic writing. Its just a thought.

But that would take the fun out of it. Unless you, "I", get a little of it in each chapter I loose track of the players and relationships.

B

Don't worry, everything will start coming to a head soon, I see the resolution in about ten chapters.

A lot of the characters will fall by the wayside as the story ends and before the next book starts, as that crappy movie said "There will be blood!"t

Nice! Glad to see Cynthia is really Max's sister but not sure I like Amy getting a hold of her so soon! Like the backstory on Gerald and Joanne but I still want to flush her, unless she actually DOES have redeeming qualities that none of us can see.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.