Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Oh, hells, we allow for addiction. You just need to TAG for it, boy! ;)

(One get out of jail free card if you can name that tag... :P)

The tag would be other (covers anything not covered by the other tags) from your list as of 2011.

What'd I do??? :wow:

Oh, hells, we allow for addiction. You just need to TAG for it, boy! ;)

(One get out of jail free card if you can name that tag... :P)

See, picking on me! ;)

Edited by magusfang

Well Magus I can see why you picked this site for your stories, everyone here is crazy (including me). Hey nothing against anyone at other sites but most are a little uptight. Could you see people at the "other site" acting like this?:-) seriously I have looked around at other sites but keep coming back here. At first it was only for Magnus' stories, but now I have started reading others as well. Someday I will get up the nerve to send it some of the stories I have written over the years.

Well Magus I can see why you picked this site for your stories, everyone here is crazy (including me). Hey nothing against anyone at other sites but most are a little uptight. Could you see people at the "other site" acting like this?:-) seriously I have looked around at other sites but keep coming back here. At first it was only for Magnus' stories, but now I have started reading others as well. Someday I will get up the nerve to send it some of the stories I have written over the years.

Thank you! :D I take great pride in being crazy, since for the longest time I was merely eccentric.

Hopefully we'll see some of your stories here, too. Honestly, this is a very supportive place, even if the reviews aren't as forthcoming as we'd all like. (Says the crazy person who writes obscure shit... :D)

Cake is always good but with butter icing & ice cream it is better, says the diabetic.

Now where's that funeral you've been promising? Or are you a sin eater and that's were all the cake is coming from?

Don't force me to recruit that mob of mods on you, you know how bad hot pitch forks hurt.

torches_and_pitchforks.jpgangryvillagers-sample.png

Edited by angeldust

Guest Rescue25

Cake...

This is what I get when I click on the jpeg.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

I don't get to have cake!! Guess I;ve been a bad boy.

I'll take the next chapter (or two) instead.

:shutup:

B

I blame it all on heritage, Twilight Zone & reading.

Have you seen the TV series 'Sleepy Hollow'? Iky's son is one and a member of The Four Horsemen, although they just aren't as good as when Ole Anderson was a member. :smartass:

This is what I get when I click on the jpeg.

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

I don't get to have cake!! Guess I;ve been a bad boy.

I'll take the next chapter (or two) instead.

:shutup:

B

You're not bad enough, you can't fool the dark side :)

Well if you paid more attention to where you were going it wouldn't be so bad. I always heard that New Jersey was the arm pit of America. Yeah I went there.

Seriously, as you go through life think like a beggar in India that has no shoes. The guy next to you probably has no feet.

Guest Rescue25

Well if you paid more attention to where you were going it wouldn't be so bad. I always heard that New Jersey was the arm pit of America. Yeah I went there.

Seriously, as you go through life think like a beggar in India that has no shoes. The guy next to you probably has no feet.

Or will try to take yours

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.