Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

I was just thinking the same thing. Everything seems to be going great, so something has got to give. Or maybe Magus is going to have everything work out for a change. Not everything has to end bad, it would be nice for a change to one of general Amy's plans work to perfection. Well we will all have to wait and see. By the way Magus great chapter.

Oh there's a storm coming, four of them actually; just don't know when they'll hit! LOL

Remember, there's still a funeral coming up...but whose?

:o

Another great chapter Magus, but DAMN why did you have to drop that bomb on us about a storm coming. You really are cruel. :shutup:

Guest Rescue25

Yeah, I should probably start using scene breaks in Northstar as well; guess I'm just hardheaded

Please! I also tend to get confused in Northstar because many of the names are the same as in Girls and it is so long between chapters.

All that said still a good story/chapter. Will go back and reread North 15. At the age where short term memory SUCKS.

:shutup:

B

Guest Rescue25

What short term memory. I lost most of mine years ago, that's why I got confused so easily. Oh well good excuse to read it multiple times.

Some excuse is better than none.

:dance:

B

Great chapters

Just finished both and am looking forward to the next ones. Hope the funeral is not any of the main characters. Already had one for Max's mom. Also hope the Suzy is not to mad at Sissy for getting hurt.

Hey no senior moments allowed until you at least finish book II.

Now get back to your keyboard, before honeybuns gets all heated and gooey and smells delicious and ... oops I ate him.

Well get back anyways, break time is over

.120.jpg

Guest Christian1040

Im sorry and i dont know if its just me, but the sex scence, though short with Rick and Tess is just to me creepy, i dont know i just feel like with Rick and his job as a superintendent being around teens all day, being a guy who isnt supposed to do that, then having sex with teen girls is just wrong to me i guess. I know he fought it at first but now he welcomes it, again to me CREEPY! And i know there's a lot of line crossing in this story, and im ok with those, but for some reason not this one. Sorry just my opinion.

One Tess is not a student so he had not crossed that line, also she is 17 how close is she to 18? Also 16 in most areas is the age of consent and she certainly consented hopefully that helps in your acceptance.

My point is that none of these girls that Max meets ever seem to be straight.

Guest Christian1040

Well on your point, Max mostly meets girls on rescue missions,all the men that these girls have ever known were cruel to them and tortured them, it would make sense that they turned to each other for the love that every human being needs. Also, Max doesnt socialize very much at school, so no meeting girls there. There has been instances where girls have flirted with him at school that could have been straight, but he's not interested in them. He already has the girls he wants.

Emma, Amy, their mother, even his mother & robotic/android 'friend' are bi (I wonder if Alice runs on Unix/Linux?) and none of them were in the Church's clutches. Yes, I guess you could extend the fact that Becca & her Mom were abused to their being bi.

what dose the other male characters do in the story. I'm trying to see there usefulness in the story but really can't see what they do. rick in particular, max can't trust him to not blab any thing he says in private. Rick also seem to like to play the adult card over max too much for my taste as well. almost acting like he better at doing stuff then max is. magusfang almost need to take him down a rung or two :wwe:

Im sorry and i dont know if its just me, but the sex scence, though short with Rick and Tess is just to me creepy, i dont know i just feel like with Rick and his job as a superintendent being around teens all day, being a guy who isnt supposed to do that, then having sex with teen girls is just wrong to me i guess. I know he fought it at first but now he welcomes it, again to me CREEPY! And i know there's a lot of line crossing in this story, and im ok with those, but for some reason not this one. Sorry just my opinion.

Remember Tess is seventeen and the mother of a child,; also she is the one who initiates it and Rick initially is uncomfortable? Stressed? Anyway it's Suzy who tells him to give her a good memory. It's not like he just jumped her bones.

Edited by magusfang

Emma, Amy, their mother, even his mother & robotic/android 'friend' are bi (I wonder if Alice runs on Unix/Linux?) and none of them were in the Church's clutches. Yes, I guess you could extend the fact that Becca & her Mom were abused to their being bi.

Ok , I'm just going bt what I know; I don't know any girls that arent by, except the few I know that are fully gay. Is that not the norm?

As for the Male characters, Rick is supposed t be sort of a male example to Max, but a flawed one.

As for Mike and Evan, they are just sort of ancillary characters used to add a little testosterone to Max's life.

just like Adolf Hitler was a flawed humanitarian :rofl:

why do all of the characters in max harem all have primary relationships. If i saw the same situation in real life i be telling the guy there only there for your money and what you do for them, my advice is to run fast and far.

Edited by spaced_monkey

Guest futalov10

Poor max needs age appropriate friends that don't have a desire to suck his WELL dry.lol just some good old fashioned guy time and that is what mike, evan and even rick but rick is kinda a sudo dad figure.

After max,s show of power I hope to see mike and even evan show an interest in learning how to do some of his skills know that they all have been chipped. The more good fighters he has the stronger and safer the family will be. Even the new moms need to learn so they will not be victims ever again.

i agree with you on your thoughts futalov. i just don't see max needed a father figure in his life, he already a better father then most and hes only what 15 in the story.

it would be a way to add conflict into the story without bloodshed (at least no death) would be to have rick go on power trip and try and take over the house because he is the adult.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.