Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest futalov10

Dang that is true , dang lawyers. lol. himm then how about a gremreaper sickle. The ancient Greeks used to paint monsters on there shield to help frighten there enemis. the twins can still do the angle theam.

I was thinking smiley faces :)

BTW chapter 25 is up fir GITG, it was too long to include the funeral so next chapter.

Curious to see what you guys think of the last bit...Max the man-slut is at it again!

masque5.jpg And put this on Max's breast plate

Edited by magusfang

So there is no misunderstanding, at AFF, as long as the content is properly tagged, whether in the summary, or the chapter where the tag needed applies? There is VERY little we won't allow here. Read the ToS and CG, and you'll see what we don't allow (like I said, it's not much ;))

As to banning (which is something I do), there are certain things which will make that happen pretty fast:

theft

trolling

and the only one that isn't permanent, but only until the user is 18 or older, being underage.

I can certainly understand being hypersensitive about it, considering that many of you lost work because of a rule change at one site, and at another, because of enforcement of a rule that's been in place since 2002.

We mods who work the archive are also ALWAYS happy to answer questions about content, and what we allow or don't allow, or how to tag it properly. We'd rather answer questions than have to do all that pixelated paperwork to warn you, you know. :D

Oops I just deleted the wrong posts LOL. So just answering DG and BW: I did ask and got a prompt reply ( although I had to get smacked down for tagging my stories wrong :( ) So I'm not overly concerned.

I believe there was talk about Zygote on Zygote action...I don't actually have characters that young getting busy...yet ;)

Guest Rescue25

I was thinking smiley faces :)

BTW chapter 25 is up fir GITG, it was too long to include the funeral so next chapter.

Curious to see what you guys think of the last bit...Max the man-slut is at it again!

masque5.jpg And put this on Max's breast plate

Don't think the bloody skull is appropriate.

I think that Emma is much more intuitive than Max (an understatement). Not sure of Petras age but that doesn't seem important at this juncture. What IS important is Emma and Petra, because Emma says Petra and her feelings are primary at this moment.

Nicely done. We got a little action and maybe another ally?

As always leaves us wanting more without the nail biting cliffhanger.

THANK YOU!

B

Just finished the newest chapter. Really enjoyed it. Really liked the way the spiders took care of the intruders and the remark of the spiders disarming the sheriff and he thought that Max meant his gun until Max stated that it would not be the gun that the spiders would take when he disarmed him. Come on you need to take down the sheriff and turn the info over to the police commissioner. I just hope the funeral is not Petra's mother. Also like the way that you did not take the lovely wedding away for Max and Emma by including Rick, Suzy, Jeeves and the professor in the ceremony. Keep up the good job. Will be awaiting the next chapter of GITG and Northstar.

Until later. Keep safe and do not let the people you train to shot and blow things up do it to you.

Keep the fingers limber and typing.

Nope, they'll turn you over to the Islamics or Jews for stoning and I don't mean the type the guy at the corner helps you to achieve.

A good chapter but I am anxious to see whose funeral it is and what causes it. I still say that it's Pete's, as he finally succumbs to his bike accident injuries, causing his momma to join the dickheads.

WOW, that's almost all I can say except thank you. This is something I have been waiting to happen for a long time. I thought for sure that you would have Hans do something to spoil the wedding (I was waiting for one of your quirky twists). Again I just want to say thank you and I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

I think the handling of Petra was very tasteful and loving and done just right. The only real issue I had was when Hans asked who gives this woman away and you had May say, "I do". Your attention to detail is usually impeccable so I was VERY disappointed you didn't have May say, "Her mother and I do", which is generally the correct response for American weddings and would have acknowledged Marge as well.

Not sure why but that was a sticking point with me. Maybe it's just because I'm a bit of a traditionalist. Other than that it was an excellent chapter that contained all of my favorite elements. It was also nice to see a little descriptive sex thrown in. While it hasn't really been necessary as of late, I have to admit I kinda missed it. As Rescue25 said, this chapter still leaves you wanting more without being a cliffhanger. Well done!

I left the mother part out because Hans is a german priest from a traditionalist order. Of course he's made a lot of changes in his views, or is he just acting? Anyway, the old germanic vows were very male oriented and didn't include the mother since it was the father only who had the right to give his daughter away in marriage. Of course that's kind of ho;;ow since it's a woman who answers, but I thought he would he would coach them in what he knows, old habits and all that. of course the old vows also has the wife saying she'd obey, something I didn't think Emma would say at all!!

Just finish reading the new chapter and I really enjoyed it. The only thing that was odd was Becca was not part of the wedding. I got use to her always being around. Hope Max takes the sheriff down hard. Not a big fan of dirty cops.

Guest Rescue25

@ magusfang :

(08 October 2014 - 04:06 AM) Sigh, I'm already looking at over 150 chapters before it draws down

Goody goody. Hope you are only counting GITG not BITG.

Waiting on the next awesome installment.

And yes the wedding came out very well.

B

@ magusfang :

(08 October 2014 - 04:06 AM) Sigh, I'm already looking at over 150 chapters before it draws down

Goody goody. Hope you are only counting GITG not BITG.

Waiting on the next awesome installment.

And yes the wedding came out very well.

B

Nnnnoooooooo that would be all three books :|

Now I have to writers to keep checking on releases. You and Angeldust. You are both good writers and I am now hooked on your and his stories. Like I told him keep up the good work and as I stated before can not wait to see the third books release. HA HA. No rush on it. Now I am waiting for the next chapter of Northstar to come out. Like one of your fans stated that we all know how Northstar ends because of the beginning, but knowing you when you get back to the beginning i am sure we will be all surprised by the final ending you come up with. Maybe a second book. HA HA again. Keep the fingers limber and the girls bringing you more beer.

Edited by Sniper014

Guest Rescue25

Nnnnoooooooo that would be all three books :|

I've gotten lost on the "books". I B/GIYG one or two books?

The only thing I am sad about is when all the books are finished what am I going to read. Hopefully it won't be too soon.

Amen, brother, AMEN! Addictions are hard to withdraw from. And for one I am addicted.

B

Hey if you folk continue to feed the muses, than they should continue to inspire magus and he will then have more tales to share with us.

Don't spread the addiction word too much The Admins. might make us go cold turkey.

Just found this thread. Just a quick hello and a nice job on the new chapter for GITG. I'll try to remember to post here next time I read a chapter. Looking forward to the next.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.