Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Response is on my forum, but I have one additional thing to say.

I don't hold myself anywhere close to magus standard. He is an amazing writer and I know that I will never be able to achieve anything near as good as what he writes. I don't compare myself to any of the great writers that I read,magus, jashley13, bashfulscribe, nivek_88, Joe long; because I know that I will never be as good as them. Beside their stories mine is a heap of trash that's been set on fire.

Thats all, but if you want the story ended I can do that, but I will finish it. Might not be as quickly as you would like (not even as fast as I would like) but I will finish it. If I start something I will complete it.

BULLSHIT!!

Don't try and tell me you aren't good! Have read too much of yours. Write at your pace. Would "we" like for you to post more often? HELL YES. Like the good ones to post often but understand R/L.

B

Guest Christian1040

Max must vomit a ton everytime he kills a person, lots of blood...I just think he doesn't like the watching giving birth part, people say its one of the most beautiful things in the world, I say otherwise. Besides Max doesn't lack any medical skills, in book one he was quite the expert. He cured diabetes for crying out loud, not to mention he knows the human body more than anybody. I just think like all the skills he's mastered, he likes to hold back and let his girls shine instead. He wants to make them feel proud of themselves and think they are just as good as him.

Max must vomit a ton everytime he kills a person, lots of blood...I just think he doesn't like the watching giving birth part, people say its one of the most beautiful things in the world, I say otherwise. Besides Max doesn't lack any medical skills, in book one he was quite the expert. He cured diabetes for crying out loud, not to mention he knows the human body more than anybody. I just think like all the skills he's mastered, he likes to hold back and let his girls shine instead. He wants to make them feel proud of themselves and think they are just as good as him.

Giveing birth is something all men don't want to see

BULLSHIT!!

Don't try and tell me you aren't good! Have read too much of yours. Write at your pace. Would "we" like for you to post more often? HELL YES. Like the good ones to post often but understand R/L.

I have to agree, your writing is pretty good and will only get better the more you write

B

Beautiful? It's the most disgusting thing if ever seen!

To a degree I have to agree with Magus on the birth thing.... it's a wonderful thing, but, at the same time, seeing it makes a guy feel woefully inadequate, no matter how big he is, lol.

Nanites are, no matter how you look at it, computers, and they'll only do as they're told. Granted, Legion has become self aware, the big question, who all has the Legion nanites, and who has the old "dumb" ones. We know that Nadi had the experimental ones, but, did they become self aware when Legion did? When you figure in the human factor involved in them, things like that will happen, every person is different, and will cause different complications.

To a degree I have to agree with Magus on the birth thing.... it's a wonderful thing, but, at the same time, seeing it makes a guy feel woefully inadequate, no matter how big he is, lol.

Nanites are, no matter how you look at it, computers, and they'll only do as they're told. Granted, Legion has become self aware, the big question, who all has the Legion nanites, and who has the old "dumb" ones. We know that Nadi had the experimental ones, but, did they become self aware when Legion did? When you figure in the human factor involved in them, things like that will happen, every person is different, and will cause different complications.

Lmfao when i saw my first live birth i can tell you i was definetly not thinking of inadeduacy it was moor "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT"

How is the buttondoing magus that's a great invention

Edited by MajorMarioc

Ok, so I know its been a while since I posted, should have something up soon. I thought I would have more free time stuck in a hospital bed...but its like grand central station in here! Should have something soon, I do have to do a little revision...well basically the middle of the chapter needs a rewrite...its a fine line when on painmeds and once crossed...well lets just say I'm not sure some of what I've written is english...and it gets worse from there :P

Ok, so I know its been a while since I posted, should have something up soon. I thought I would have more free time stuck in a hospital bed...but its like grand central station in here! Should have something soon, I do have to do a little revision...well basically the middle of the chapter needs a rewrite...its a fine line when on painmeds and once crossed...well lets just say I'm not sure some of what I've written is english...and it gets worse from there :P

That just makes for a better read ;)

If you can read it! I wrote it and was lost two sentences in...not just the plot being way messed up, the syntax was so bad it made even me cringe. I know my writing can be a little confusing and difficult to read at times but holy crap I think I invented a new language here :o

Again to my great sorrow, the magic button is lost to me; the nurses took my IV out and I am resigned to little white tablets - they do not compare favorably!

"Make my day' Isn't that a quote from a famous person as he was thumbing back the hammer on a .357 ot was it a .44?

B

It was a 44. The most powerful hand gun on earth and could blow your head clean off. Clint told the bad guy that he could not remember if he had fired five or six shots and asked the bad guy if he felt lucky.

I carried a 44 on my hip with a 4 1/2 pound trigger pull to it. The shells was dum dum wadcutters. When I fired it at you if I did not hit you the sound of it going off would make you crap your pants and if I hit the engine of your car it would stop it because it tore the engine up.

Go ahead make my day the first two chapters are up

Could not find it either. What catagory is it under. Please send us a link.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.