Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Gamascal@gmail.com

Blame my phone not me i don't control it it controls me i think one of Max's nanites escaped and took control

Like that CCH! That's great news Major. Now Magus, don't u think that u have us waiting too long for this 'big reveal' like May told the girls onetime!

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Only bad guys please. Not like real life BUT this is fantasy. Some of us have had too much R/L and that's why we are here.

:beer:

B

I agree with Groper's comment. Bad guys, including those two in the pod that haven't been questioned yet! The thing with this story is I love the characters so much that I really don't want any to die. The other thing with this fantasy is you wish that it could happen in real life, and of course it can't. Pity!

Magus, were you doing blow and clubbing baby seals again....bad boy. ;) I thought we decided that kind of behavior was not appropriate

thats why I had to do as much as possible before someone stops me...I mean what will I do with all this blow and all these baby seals if someone makes me stop? :P

Well considering your stance on animals earlier, I know one thing you won't be doing with them and you could share the blow... :P

Blow the seals? (backs away as he notices that fangface is reaching for wires ripped from a fan ...) So you should be adding the finishing touches noe huh or is that touching the fins? How come fins are on fishes but wings are not on wishes?

Blow the seals? (backs away as he notices that fangface is reaching for wires ripped from a fan ...) So you should be adding the finishing touches no? huh or is that touching the fins? How come fins are on fishes but wings are not on wishes?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.