Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

The waiting is the hardest part normaly i would be in a truck somewear in deep china or south america but im stuck at home bored out of my mind with nothing to do but reread tv or atempet for the hundreth time to clime stairs just to relize i left something at the bottom

Edited by MajorMarioc

After I goy shot in the back I used to have to sit on each stair as I used my arms to pull my way up, hard as hell but great for the tricepts :P

When you can't run, walk; when you can't walk, crawl; when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you!

After I goy shot in the back I used to have to sit on each stair as I used my arms to pull my way up, hard as hell but great for the tricepts :P

When you can't run, walk; when you can't walk, crawl; when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you!

And carry them in return

It reminds me of an old song, "He ain't heavy, he's my brother.". What no one read my chapter, okay I see where this is going. You can find me in the garden eating dirt spaghetti.

writing, almost done with chapter one, Max is about to screw a dead girl...he's losing it...

If this actually happens I will question what little sanity you have lol. Guessing its a flashback to whichever girl dies.

I think he is beyond sanity. I certainly hope he is being his usual mean self and dropping things just to get "us" stirred up, He likes to see things go screwy on his page.

B :gossip:

'

Hmmm zombie sex, a whole new meaning to eating your girlfriend. You can always have ALICE decide to become the machine overlord with Albert & Jeeves as her terminators. They must save Cindy or kill her depending on how they switch that day.

Ok, no zombie sex just yet, that's for the next book, brains in the grass ;)

Just a little sleep deprivation, jet lagged still, combined with my usual twisted mind - even frightens me a bit :P

Edited by magusfang

Ok, no zombie sex just yet, that's for the next book, brains in the grass ;)

Just a little sleep deprivation, jet lagged still, combined with my usual twisted mind - even frightens me a bit :P

If you called it brains in the grass we would have to call it bitg2 so we dont get confused lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.