Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hey kill everyone and then The Shadows in The Grass are their ghosts haunting the spooks, govt and slavers that caused their demise. Can just see Amy taking over some straight girl, Legion anyone that had direct controlin his friends death, with Alice, May & Max the machines.

Ok, chapter finished...hehehe...just doing the read through then post it, probably sometime late tonight...gotta stop to feed the girlie horde, its a good one two, lots of blood and gore mixed with lots of crazy and some more blood and gore...not much sex though, sorry

Ok, chapter finished...hehehe...just doing the read through then post it, probably sometime late tonight...gotta stop to feed the girlie horde, its a good one two, lots of blood and gore mixed with lots of crazy and some more blood and gore...not much sex though, sorry

Have you forgotten the number of posts that have said that the story, not the sex, is "the reason for the season"? The sex is just the icing.

Nice if it's there but no big deal if it isn't. Sorta like real life. :hiya:

B

Well there is a little icing...call it icing interuptes :P SITH Chapter two is up and hope you like gore :)

This weeks cliffhanger brought to you by CLMustafic who did the same to me...

Edited by magusfang

Guest Christian1040

Awesome Chapter! Loved all the action, I just feel sorry for Nadi, must be terrified after seeing what Max did, although he did save her. And I think thats the first major injury that person has had in battle so nice choice on that, although I always twinge when I read one of my favorites go down in battle. Write fast can't wait for the next chapter!

I thank-you for bitg & gitg but this is where I leave. I could not get into the Nadi rescue and actually skipped it by speeding through. It came across as a game sim that they've been in before. Yes I know that they should wake up in their pods with nanite help and it will prove interesting re: Legion discovering that his sum are loyal to Max first and for most. But I really think that what I had hoped for was the promised showdown with SG & those behind it. Actual action with results and consequences. Seeing Whitehead getting caught and interigated by Max's nanites could be fun. To see Max and Co. with their friends finally putting tha gabash on some of these groups we've come to know & hate. Anyways I'm feeling depressed, bored, impatient & did I mention depressed? Take care, hopefully I'll see you on the flip side. VOHDL&L. Amy better survive she is maybe the best character developed so far that the story needs only exceeded by Max & Twins. Cat is next great potential there.

Guest Christian1040

Angel will be back, this is what? The fifth time he's declared leaving. Always comes back because the story is too good. I thought it was written just fine on the Nadi rescue, just thought maybe the Emma and Becca sims could have said something. Other than that all good.

yeah Zac I'm fine,but scared shitless.. earthquakes had been started again.. the highest was 7.3 rik scale.. and lowest was 5.4 ..

that's just god trying to help you make a martini...shaken, not stirred James-Bond-James-Bond-agent-007-smiley-e

Angel will be back, this is what? The fifth time he's declared leaving. Always comes back because the story is too good. I thought it was written just fine on the Nadi rescue, just thought maybe the Emma and Becca sims could have said something. Other than that all good.

I kinda rushed that part i think, was having too much fun in the SG HQ...starting to like the white haired guy :P

Guest Christian1040

Don't like him too much Magus, wouldn't want him to come out on top now would we. But I am feeling him as the best villian so far, so prolong the meet as much as possible and try not to get him killed, cus he obviously wants to go after the group as soon as possible and that will only end badly for him.

Loved it finaly got to read it going on to many walks latly go figure i loved the rescue and the asault was great but they left the armored vans to hide in ditch????

The new catian made the mistake of attacking the family too close to the house altho they now have alot moor intel abiut the bots and now the twins

Hopefully you come back soon angel

Edited by MajorMarioc

Don't like him too much Magus, wouldn't want him to come out on top now would we. But I am feeling him as the best villian so far, so prolong the meet as much as possible and try not to get him killed, cus he obviously wants to go after the group as soon as possible and that will only end badly for him.

I'm thinking he actually wins the next round...but not quite how he figures. Well probably not the next round but soon

Loved it finaly got to read it going on to many walks latly go figure i loved the rescue and the asault was great but they left the armored vans to hide in ditch????

The new catian made the mistake of attacking the family too close to the house altho they now have alot moor intel abiut the bots and now the twins

Hopefully you come back soon angel

Yep, they've run across anti armor before and you definately don't want to be in a light or even a medium armored vehicle if some yahoo sticks a missile in it...get's a little lethal inside.

I'm thinking he actually wins the next round...but not quite how he figures. Well probably not the next round but soon

Yep, they've run across anti armor before and you definately don't want to be in a light or even a medium armored vehicle if some yahoo sticks a missile in it...get's a little lethal inside.

Looks like the big dickhead is setting himself up to be captured and interrogated by Max & company. He may discover what terror really is when he goes toe to kneecap with the twins OR some of the "girls". He will pray for Max to take over because he will terminate his lifeform rather quickly vs the "girls" extracting unrelenting revenge and making him give up everything including his grandmothers bra size.

:coffee:

B

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Like the chapter Magus. I hope that Amy and the family do not get too carried away in the interrogation of the prisoners. The family wants ALL the information that they have or even those that they think they have. After that they can be wasted or dissolved or whatever. I believe that Alice is going to town on these prisoners for injuring Amy :pissed::pissed:! Can Max and Alice track the group that got away back to their lair using satellite. The SG are looking at them, and they are not far it seems, using the satellites so the can be tracked by hacking the same satellites.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.