Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Bring on the school board and let the shots be fired.

So the bad guys are CIA or could they be NSA. Only you know and will let us know in your own time.

Will be waiting the opening shots at the school board meeting. Next the PTA. Go after her mother also.

again amazing chapter.. can't wait to read what doom will fall upon Kara and gang.. and what the girls will do to her ... especially Amy .:)

I was thinking it'd be nice to have a baby who will call Amy and Alice momma .nearly all Max's girls are called mommy by the kids .but only they are called aunts... that can be adopted baby or a biological one with Max.. can we have that in the next book? and I'm also eagerly waiting for the stories when baby Cynthia will learn to talk.. :) can there be a romantic sequence between Max and Marge in the next story. I really miss them :) thanks for the new chapter.. happy writing.. :)

Edited by Samara

Geeze Sam, you sure don't want much do you? :lol: You almost gave him enough for a whole new book.

It turns out that Kara's father was a member of the sex group and Kara was banging the judge to keep him in line or Stacy has been banging Kara's mom.

Geeze Sam, you sure don't want much do you? :lol: You almost gave him enough for a whole new book.It turns out that Kara's father was a member of the sex group and Kara was banging the judge to keep him in line or Stacy has been banging Kara's mom.

he he :lol:
Edited by Samara

Guest gamascal@gmail.com

Max does not seem to be aware of the interest of this Shadow Group. Maybe now that 2 of them are dead and Sarah is going to discuss them with him they will be able to mount their defenses. These people are not like those monks! Max and Alice should have had "spies" crawling the internet looking for anyone showing interest in the family. I wonder if it was Rick who "assassinated much of their upper hierarchy" ten years ago. Sarah said that Volstock was insignificant compared to the Shadow Group so I hope that it is not too late for them to get prepared. If Rick knows them that will probably help. Hope that the kids are not killed or recaptured. That would be a disaster of monumental proportions to Max and the family.

Guest Christian1040

I think Sam has some good points. You did say you were gonna have a scene with Max and Marge when he got back, but all you gave us was. He got back, Marge hugged him, then she cried because she hugged him to hard....and I would also love to have some of the children call Amy mommy, I think she has earned that title at the very least, she was his second love after all, maybe Jane can start calling her mommy or after Emma and Nadi have their babies, she could get her turn on getting pregnant.

I think Sam has some good points. You did say you were gonna have a scene with Max and Marge when he got back, but all you gave us was. He got back, Marge hugged him, then she cried because she hugged him to hard....and I would also love to have some of the children call Amy mommy, I think she has earned that title at the very least, she was his second love after all, maybe Jane can start calling her mommy or after Emma and Nadi have their babies, she could get her turn on getting pregnant.

Or Max and alice make one, i suppose the closest amy has to a child is Bones if anyone remembers him (ive been rereading the first few chapters, again)

magus you can make it quick or long as u wish.. ;) but please make it a love making involving two lovers not sex between two random partner.. you know what i mean right? :)

after all, though not as much Emma but Max loves Marge too as his woman.. doesn't he!! and she is the mother of his only biological daughter till now isn't she!! :) :) :);)

yah right..:)

Welcome to the crowd. :hiya::help::2tubs:

B

thank you Rescue25 :)

I vote for long and steamy as he once again thanks her for little Cynthia and then give Marge a "little June". ;)

Edited by COJimmyV

Can't, had a hys remember, chapter 2i think

D'OH!!! Totally forgot about that. I guess one of Emma's kids will be Little June.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.