Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Well, I needed some fun stuff to carry to book three...thinking a little soap opera thingy in school...maybe a stalker....Let Emma and Petra get their ass kicking shoes a little dirty...oh Emma like five months pregnant and kicking some guys ass!

Well, I needed some fun stuff to carry to book three...thinking a little soap opera thingy in school...maybe a stalker....Let Emma and Petra get their ass kicking shoes a little dirty...oh Emma like five months pregnant and kicking some guys ass!

OH YES action close to home. Pregnant enough to be obvious and throw some BIG ape to the ground like Tali did.

Then friends come for revenge and Max ties their hair together and no knife available to cut them loose. They don't have

to take long trips for action.

:beer:

B

"cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war". can't wait to se how this ends and the next one starts

Maybe one of the young ones is able to track the unidentified agency and go straight into the head guys office and offers to

feed the squirrels some nuts - his! Or something similar. Then Alice shows up and tells him all the things he has been doing

and informs him they are now off the payroll and don't exist in any gov't fund. And of course his computers now only have kids movirs on them.

B

hmmmm,

Maybe one of the young ones is able to track the unidentified agency and go straight into the head guys office and offers to

feed the squirrels some nuts - his! Or something similar. Then Alice shows up and tells him all the things he has been doing

and informs him they are now off the payroll and don't exist in any gov't fund. And of course his computers now only have kids movirs on them.

B

an idea, but needs something...oh yeah - explosions!

One of the girls pickpockets a sidearm from one of the bad guys drops the mag on the floor; one of the twins picks it up and shucks

the rounds out of it sets them up on the window sill then both start popping the rounds from a distance. Such explosions as they hit

the primers. Of course "you can't do that" then Cat shows that it can be done..

I can't wait to read that chapter!!!!!

:beer:

B

Interesting turn in class, but, knowing how protective of the group that Alice is, I'm sure that she heard that little whisper in the back of the classroom, Max did install some really good "Mommy ears". I'm betting by the end of the day, she will have found everything there is to know about the two and will use it to find a way to grind them into dust. The family forgets she's a robot.... the school never knew that to begin with. I loved the fact that there actually wasn't sex, the story can go along pretty good without it for the most part. Can't wait to see how it all plays out, and find out how corrupt the School Board is, I'm sure there will be a little arguing over the fact that they will lose a lot of funding by losing students as well as having to find replacment teachers for the ones that Amy has kind of adopted.

Loved it, keep them coming!!!!!!!

I suspect that some of the swat will be pulling KP for a while. May find a hidden gem in some of the rescues though.

The scene with Kara is the start of something else. Like BigMan's comment about Alice's hearing. Maybe Kara and her click

will learn what it is to scrub the school with their toothbrushes. Only question is how many chapters and incidents will it take to

get to that point. And we really didn't hear any more about Charles and Co.

The lack of descriptive sex does NOT interfere with the story at all - it enhances it.

PLEASE KEEP 'EM COMING!!

B

Guest crazychickhull

Any bets Kara's daddy is on the school board? Perhaps her running to him is what gets max, Rick et al raked over the coals. But in the backlash Kara and her 'click' get their just desserts. Alice does her 'thing' just before the new school opens and the old school implodes with all the nasty cheerleaders inside.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo, your head is far too scary to be in. Yay for the plot twists that you'll drop on us, it keeps us guessing.

When monkey starts beating you at candy crush, it's time to give it up, js.

Max always knew that some of them would wind up finding someone, I'm glad it's some of the new rescues and not the core. I have a feeling that if Amy, or Alice found some other guy they liked, it would probably mess him and the whole dynamic up.

How did the sub get home after their little Italy trip... Max, Hans, and the girls flew. Did he program it before they left or is it still sitting in the harbor waiting for someone to come take a peek inside?

LOL, I think you guys are getting in my head...now I have to get devious!

I guess the Master's head is rubbing off on us. Oh, wait.... :blush:

Really enjoyed this lasted chapter. My only item is that I thought the twins were with everyone at school. If so tht how could they be with the SWAT commander at the house when Suzy asked them where the SWAT commander was and they said he was with them and she said to have him come to the library for a talk.

New plot. Kara is going to try to kidnap Petra. Heaven help her if she does. I do not know which one would do more damage to her and her group (Alice, Emma, Max, Amy, the twins or even Petra's mother). Would be a nice explosion when they get finished with her.

Also when haven't you been devious and twisted.

Hope that the SWAT members are good cooks. Hate to see the children come down sick from there cooking. If they do Suzy will hit everyone of them in the head with her frying pan.

Waiting for the next chapter to this great story.

And for Rescue 25, Charles and company was at the beginning of this chapter. Remeber May/June telling them about her and the butterfly coming into the lab. They are just in shock about AI's having human like bodies and May being a robot. The were told that only May and Alice was a robot. Nice of Max to leave out the part that he is also part robot. He has USB ports in his fingers also and his legs are robotic.

Keep up the great work and will be awaiting the conclusion of this one and the start of book three.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.