Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Hey, no making jokes about my home town, now... New York is actually a great city, if you keep in mind that it's really a bunch of small towns. Every neighborhood has its own character and as long as you avoid the tourist traps, it's pretty friendly, too. :D

I have no idea what is going on, since I have been on 3rd shift, but hand me a pitch fork and I will back any move you make magus. like I told my boss sometimes you just have to be a dancing monkey. lol

PS maybe Hans is the readers pov????

Guest Rescue25

Feet or shoes, cause that's two wildly different crimes!

Not when they try to take them WITHOUT taking them off first. Don't think CCW is legal there but better 12 than 6.

B

Well a holiday weekend coming up and nothing to read. Will keep waiting for you or angeldust to post new releases. Two of my best writers on this site. I will check out somemore stories hereon this site while waiting for newer releases. Keep safe. Waiting to see who the funeral is for and what is going o happen to the sheriff.

Edited by Sniper014

I'm telling you, Brooklyn is NOT the place to be. And Park Slope is way overrated, and overpriced these days.

On the other hand, at least it's not a hipster hangout. Or full of strollers. ;)

Yeah well that's the whole idea of cities fangy, it makes it easier to get more of them with bombs and stuff.

Now small towns can cause the z hordes to starve and wilderness nuts they just end up being forgotten unless they're the ones sending the bombs and stuff.

Where's our funeral that you promised? If it was the priest you could call it "Look ma, no Hans"

Kinda gotta be here, my first born baby girl lives here...I really hate cities - so many people !

Aaww, good dad, then! :D

Seriously, my step-sis lives in Brooklyn, and it's always an adventure going there. I also wind up doing business in downtown Brooklyn, but I have at least 3 getaway routes mapped out after I say goodbye to the boys at HQ. ;)

Guest Rescue25

Sorry can't help I'm "not allowed".

Angledust - let's give him a pass for a FEW days. He;s doing the family thing. I'm as anxious as you (maybe more so) but family does come first.

BUT Magus please don't push it too far!!

B

Sorry can't help I'm "not allowed".

Angledust - let's give him a pass for a FEW days. He;s doing the family thing. I'm as anxious as you (maybe more so) but family does come first.

BUT Magus please don't push it too far!!

B

Almost done, well better then halfway actually, cool middle of the story cliff hanger, but resolved before chapter ends

Haw, I thought that Rescue had posted "don't push it too fart." Teach me to go on a sugar binge eh.

Seriously though enjoy some quality time wiith tha daughter unit and anyone else you can. Tell em that you love them every chance you get especially when leaving, even if it's only the room, cause you might regret not doing so later on. I know.

Now as for the Macdonald's FUNneral make sure to have a lot of clowns. :Walks away giggling, while mods try to sneak up and pounce on him:

Haw, I thought that Rescue had posted "don't push it too fart." Teach me to go on a sugar binge eh.

Seriously though enjoy some quality time wiith tha daughter unit and anyone else you can. Tell em that you love them every chance you get especially when leaving, even if it's only the room, cause you might regret not doing so later on. I know.

Now as for the Macdonald's FUNneral make sure to have a lot of clowns. :Walks away giggling, while mods try to sneak up and pounce on him:

I'll have to start putting a space BEFORE the ! .

B

Magus, enjoy the time with your family. I am sure that they are enjoying the time you spend with them. Just remember that the time will be ending soon and then you can recoop and then get back to your other enjoyments (writing and blowing things up). Keep the faith.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.