Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

So I got two things to say:

#1: I want to give a shout out to jennatalia for pointing out a mistake I made

Max took a deep breathe to collect himself before continuing, "We'll ride the spiders in and hit the complex just before daybreak, the flyers and stealth drones will proceed us by five minutes: Amy and Nadi, you'll position yourselves here as over-watch; Alice and Amy will be here and make their way to the garage to steal the snow cats

Did you by any chance mean Becca and Nadi take the over watch position?

She(?) is correct and I have fixed it in my saved copy and I'll edit the posted copy when I get a chance. I really appreciate when people point out things like this, it's hard for authors to catch these kind of mistakes because we know what we wanted to write and that's what we see when we give the chapter a quick read over. So I really do appreciate the help, and don't worry about my feelings, I'm married so you can't hurt me

#2 I got a PM about a plot twist I used, specifically having May and Rick get together. I did that because I think I'm gonna have May be more of a mother to Max and sort of step back from being another lover. The author of the PM then finished the note by saying they didn't know why they had bothered because I never listen to those sort of comments any way. Well that's not true, there have been many plot twist that either came about because of reader comments or were abandoned. Remember when the tied Becca up and every one got together, I had initially planned a free for all but when I hinted at it the response was so universally negative I made it a bet between Amy and Emma and it never became a true orgy. And when hungry ins was upset because I hinted the mothers would both get with rick; well my plan was for Rick to have his own Haden, sort of an older version of Max. But Hindu was right I had large and max's relationship too set at that point for her to jump ship. I had May do it for a specific reason, mainly I think she is going to be more of a mother to him and not just another girl in his bed which is sorta what has happened. So don't hesitate to point out it twists you do t like because if I'm on the fence about something I let the readers comments decide which way I'll go. Now don't get too crazy, it is a sci fi story and I'm keeping Alice as is, I happen to think a lesbian robot is just too cool. So I'd like to thank everyone for there comment, because even when you don't like what I've done with the story it does help me plan out or even abandon of lines. I really think a lot of the comments that some people would say are negative have actually helped make the story as fun as it is.

Thanks for the last note. I was worried that you might be getting teed off at some of our comments. Overall I love your stories, there are just some twists that I do not like. By the way it should be very interesting to see how Marge and May react when Max and Emma announce they are expecting. Can't wait. It's not so much the sex but the heart felt love that I like. A little sex between the different partners is nice once in a while, on a side note I really like the love that seems to still be there between Max, Amy and Alice. Please keep them close to Max and Emma as they were the original group. Again thanks for the good work.

Another exciting Chapter of my favorite Saturday morning serial. Already saving up my allowance for next week's ticket, popcorn and soda!! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to Max and the girls kicking some ass and blowing shit up! :dualpistols:

Edited by COJimmyV

Guest Rescue25

nope; I have giant metal spiders with machine guns, six year olds with uzis, and a lesbian robot...much more interesting!

OH YEAH!! Is that what they call an appetizer? If so it made me hungry!

:yahoo::dualpistols:

B

Keep one very important detail in mind everyone.... Magus is a very twisted individual...... He loves to see us squirm, and when we think we have it figured out, he slaps us in the face. He did it so many times in BITG I still have bruises. Be patient and have faith, he will put it all out the way he sees it, explaining little things along the way. He may not take us where we think it should go, or he may.... life is about the journey, not the destination, we all know where we wind up. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

I think therefore I comment.

I know that I keep harping this point but doesn't Max know any normal, straight, heterosexual friends? Especially women/girls who are turned off by kinky, strange sexual tastes? I expect Big Mike to turn out to be with his girlfriend only to get Rick's endorsement for college.

Now that Rick knows about Max's brain power (IQ) he must also know that Max has finished High School this should be raised.

So was thinking about writing another going home chapter and was wondering if the sex free thing is off putting to anyone, seems to be detrimental on the site that shall not be named

I like the going home even if there is little or no sex in it. I would like to see more chapters. I lived his life trying to my life back after getting out of the service and no longer working for the letter companies. Keep up the good work. I notice that you used Marge in both Northstar and BITG and GITG stories and Marge in Northstar lost her lover named MAX. Was that just a slip or are you trying to tie two stories together. Like them all and keep the chapters coming.

I think therefore I comment.

I know that I keep harping this point but doesn't Max know any normal, straight, heterosexual friends? Especially women/girls who are turned off by kinky, strange sexual tastes? I expect Big Mike to turn out to be with his girlfriend only to get Rick's endorsement for college.

Now that Rick knows about Max's brain power (IQ) he must also know that Max has finished High School this should be raised.

Why, it seems that Max doesn't attend school much anyway. He is either in the hospital, in jail, ran off because he is teed off or saving a bunch of kids. As for Mike, I don't think so, he really seems to like Leia. As for Max not knowing any straight people, remember he doesn't know that many people.

I like the going home even if there is little or no sex in it. I would like to see more chapters. I lived his life trying to my life back after getting out of the service and no longer working for the letter companies. Keep up the good work. I notice that you used Marge in both Northstar and BITG and GITG stories and Marge in Northstar lost her lover named MAX. Was that just a slip or are you trying to tie two stories together. Like them all and keep the chapters coming.

If you look closely there are a lot of similar character names in Northstar. Just to name a few, Amy, Suzy, Marge, and Cindy. I kow I found it a bit confusing when I started reading Northstar. At first I thought it was about Max later on down the road as the little buggers in his blood will make him live a long time unless he gets himself killed. Now that I know it is an entirely different series I figured Mugus just likes those names.

Guest Rescue25

If you look closely there are a lot of similar character names in Northstar. Just to name a few, Amy, Suzy, Marge, and Cindy. I kow I found it a bit confusing when I started reading Northstar. At first I thought it was about Max later on down the road as the little buggers in his blood will make him live a long time unless he gets himself killed. Now that I know it is an entirely different series I figured Mugus just likes those names.

That may be the case OR he just likes to confuse his loyal readers (fans). Going to North after reading Girls makes me have to stop and try to separate them.

B

I tend to use similar names because I have no imagination....

Actually, I just use names I like

Anyway GITG 17 is up, lots of bang bang shoot em up in this one, sorry, no sex

But it does have six year olds with machine guns, that's gotta be a plus

just read chapter 17 of GITG and it was great. I am a 40 something and I was in tears as Max was putting the dead girls in their beds. I liked what he let the twins do, it was great. how many times are you going to leave Max in a bad situation (don't want to give spoilers out to those who haven't read) and you know what I mean. can't wait to see what happens next. :dance:

This is the Magus we fell in love with.... enough to yank a tear, cheer for small victories, and the detail to pull it all off. Not only that, but, chapters in both NorthStar and GITG in the last week. Shame on you Magus for saying you lack imagination, we all know better, that's why all still keep up with you. Eagerly, but patiently await but, i do wonder why Max don't have his nanites generating internal heat, since he does have them fully integrated into his system.

Can anyone recommend another story or author to read? I am currently caught up on all my stories and I am looking for some new ones to read. I like adult sci fi (with or without sex) I am currently reading an author named "Captius" he has picked up one of his old stories "Eternal series" and "Defiance" both are good stories. I also read "hard93" "the ten of us". it was a good story I just thaught it could use a little more action. I am also reading "Path to our Future" and honestly the main character (Guy) is almost to violent for me sometimes but it is a good story. Thanks, in advance, for any recommendations. :dots:

Can anyone recommend another story or author to read? I am currently caught up on all my stories and I am looking for some new ones to read. I like adult sci fi (with or without sex) I am currently reading an author named "Captius" he has picked up one of his old stories "Eternal series" and "Defiance" both are good stories. I also read "hard93" "the ten of us". it was a good story I just thaught it could use a little more action. I am also reading "Path to our Future" and honestly the main character (Guy) is almost to violent for me sometimes but it is a good story. Thanks, in advance, for any recommendations. :dots:

There are some good stories on "the other site" by Khammond. None have any outright sex but it is implied. The one I really recommend is "New Beginnings" especially if you like stories about mages. Another series is by Eric Storm from Mystic Wolf Pub http://www.wolfpub.org/authors.php. It is called Dragonseekers. He also has a few more called Artifacts I The Woodward Academy, Year 1

The Woodward Academy, Year 2, The Woodward Academy, Year 3, The Woodward Academy, Year 4. The last one is still a work in progress. I really like the next 2 as well CAMP: Ron's Journey

CAMP: Sibling Rivalry. You might like the Bait and Switch series on the other site by Dark Brother. It has everything aliens, mind powers and sex.

thanks Hundybunns, I forgot about Kenneth Hammond but the others I have or are reading. Woodward Accademy is one of my favorite stories. Did you know that the Bait and Switch story was rewritten by a friend of the original writer who passed away? he made small changes but really changed the ending a whole lot. both versions are really good. again thanks for all the recommendations and reminding me about Kenneth Hammond. :rofl:

Guest Christian1040

Just had a thought, since Max was wearing his helmet, couldn't everbody back home see what was happening on his video feed? If thats the case May saw what was happening and could have sent Alice a message on Max's predicament, so she could send help. Either way Max has it bad and i hope he doesn't lose his body over this. Once again fantastic chapter Magus.

Guest Rescue25

thanks Hundybunns, I forgot about Kenneth Hammond but the others I have or are reading. Woodward Accademy is one of my favorite stories. Did you know that the Bait and Switch story was rewritten by a friend of the original writer who passed away? he made small changes but really changed the ending a whole lot. both versions are really good. again thanks for all the recommendations and reminding me about Kenneth Hammond. :rofl:

Have you read stories by JAshley13 or P.O.I.? Both on the "other site" not as refined as Mangu but good fillets.

B

Guest Rescue25

:dualpistols: Good chapter. Love the girls in combat AND the twins in Kevlar. Sad that some of the kids didn't make it. Can't lose Max. Have to hope the twins or Alice come to the rescue. I thought Tali might have a special treat for the Cardinal. As always waiting for the next chapter. The twins have more steel than most. Something about coming up in a harsh environment makes the girls extra special.

KEEP IT GOING!

B

Just had a thought, since Max was wearing his helmet, couldn't everbody back home see what was happening on his video feed? If thats the case May saw what was happening and could have sent Alice a message on Max's predicament, so she could send help. Either way Max has it bad and i hope he doesn't lose his body over this. Once again fantastic chapter Magus.

remember the range on their built in com gear is only a couple hundred yards, when he sent the spider away he lost long range communication. I know it was ill advised, but I needed to mess him up a little so we can take him to the next level. Someone figured out the underlying theme of the story in BITG, see if anyone else can pick it up after the next few chapters.

Guest BankersTrust

What!!! Another cliff hanger!! As has already been said above, another fantastic chapter. Take us where you will, we will follow!!

On another matter, the stories of Kenneth Hammond mentioned above are superb, under his other name Ka Hmnd the sex did seem to get in the way towards the end and a lot of his stories he never finished. I don't know if he finished them and posted them on another site, but like Hard93 it is very frustrating when stories are left unfinished, even if the author uses an epilogue to complete the story. One I can think of is Terror in the Snow by Wantsomefun on the other site. That was wrapped up very well. The only one Hard93 finished was Magical Hearts and that is a great story.

Anyway, Magusfang,you now have a huge audience of readers dying, begging, pleading for the next episode of GITG. We wait in anticipation, but know your health and well-being comes first. We also know you will not let us down.

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.