Click Here!

Magusfang's Corner

magusfang

Guest Rescue25

Let me add my birthday wishes to you and Hundy. Both of you are "youngsters" comparatively speaking! Hope you "survive" the festivities and

can return to your writing to appease you selfish fans.

:beer::dancegirl2::jaws:

B

OMG, THREE CHAPTERS! I feel like it's MY Birthday! Happy Happy to Magus and Hundy. Hope you both have FANTASTIC days. Mine sure as heck just got better.

Guest Bankers Trust

Well, I agree with Hundybuns, just great, as usual. I was away over the weekend, so a belated birthday greeting to both you and to Hundybuns.. It was your birthday, yet you gave the presents. Rather like Sam in Ten of them on that other site. To have three chapters of Northstar and this episode of GITG is more than we could expect or deserve. Thank you. On another note, I am slowly plodding on with proof-reading BITG.

Take care, and keep up the good work.

Guest Rescue25

HOT DAMN!! Kick ass coming. :duel::jaws:

I guess the story of how Max managed to have a military plane, a very large military plane, put at his disposal will be told in later chapters OR will you drag us on by making the next chapter about that and leave us hanging for a while longer on the ACTION??!

As always well written.

B

No, all that gets explained after they get home and everyone starts grilling them, but there will be one hell of a twist. Mwahahaha, and a truly nasty cliffhanger. ;)

And then a three month hiatus...nah, I like writing too much :)

Edited by magusfang

Guest Rescue25

No, all that gets explained after they get home and everyone starts grilling them, but there will be one hell of a twist. Mwahahaha, and a truly nasty cliffhanger. ;)

And then a three month hiatus...nah, I like writing too much :)

So was thinking about writing another going home chapter and was wondering if the sex free thing is off putting to anyone, seems to be detrimental on the site that shall not be named

I think it has been mentioned that the sex aspect is just a bonus to many of us. Your stories, while they have some "raw" sex in them and would not be considered family fare the overall story is why many of us continue to hound you to keep writing. While I would selfishly want you to keep the chapters coming on GITG and Northstar if someone doesn't like stories with no sex in them they don't have to read them. As I recall fair warning is given and if the warnings are not heeded - oh well!

You WOULDN'T put any unexpected twists in would you??

I think you take fiendish pleasure in leaving us twisting with the cliffhangers.

I think I see a set up for the twins to extract some revenge on the Cardinal. One od the was hurt badly by him. Time for him to have some fear and pain at the hands of his victims .

:beer:

B

Guest Crazychickhull

Two stories two cliffhangers? No fair. As for going home, I haven't read it yet but anyone who has read your stories knows that sex or not your writing is first class. If you don't think it needs sex then it doesn't we all love your stories just the way they are!

Keep up the good work

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.