Click Here!

The People Above And Below You

Shaduan

^ Is one of the cool kids, in my opinion.

< Has only one obsession and several, smaller obsessions nested within, like those Russian dolls. Harry Potter leads to SS/HG fanfiction which plays on my love of Severus Snape which is fed by my obsession with Alan Rickman whom I've crushed on ever since I saw Die Hard 10 years ago...

V Survived my ramble and is glad I'll be wandering off soon to tend to my latest SS/HG fic.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ is psychic. (Indeed, homenetwork is six left-over scavenged computers that take up much needed cable streaming stuff. Since the t-storm the other day, my computer keeps getting kicked off. Oh well. Kind of like flushing the toilet when someone is showering.)

< Has survived one dis-heartening month.

V Is laid back enjoying this break.

^ Wonders why, wondering why things happen is the first step to discovering the world around us.

< Is now considering how to write an essay about the environmental effects of electricty production as a fanfic.

V is placing a bet with there bookie that I will succeed because the odds are 14 to 1, that's one hell of a payout.

Guest Chaotic Angel

^ Isn't right about me laughing at her man, I would totally do the same thing.

< Wishes school was over with as she has to cook a 5 course gourmet dinner as part of her final exam (why did I want to be a chef again?)

V Proberly can cook way better then me

^ Is willing to risk brain damage by attempting to teach me.

< Wants to learn how to fly. Wants to learn how to touch the sky. Thinks about it every night and day. Just spread my wings and... Whoa... That was freaky. huh.gif

V Now has that horrid song stuck in their head.

Guest Chaotic Angel

^ Can't do it cause I don't know that song

<Is right now happily singing Eye of the Tiger by Survivor

V Thinks my music taste is odd

^ knows what a safety freak I am

< puzzling over images of everyone at their pc's wearing straight-jackets and smiling happily albiet a trifle crookedly

V Wants to know the secret latch to all safety mechanisms

^ Has yet to realize how deft I am with all forms of latches and clasps.

< Has been unfastening her own bra for years.

< Achieved quite the crooked smile picturing all the aff folks wearing straight jackets and typing out posts with pencils clenched in their teeth.

V Dropped their pencil and will have to type with their nose until the nurse returns.