Click Here!

The People Above And Below You

Shaduan

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The only thing that counfounds me is how the Republicans can get away with their crimes.

< Voting Kinky next gubenatorial election,

V Can't name his/her primary legislator.

^ Is correct as I am not living in the riding I voted in, I could tell you the member of parliament I have voted for.

< Taking a summer philosophy course and is certain I never ever wish to be described as a Beautiful Thinker.

V Does not share my views of all philosophers are half assed scientists, however does share my views that ice cream sandwiches are indeed awesome.

^ Knows I say FUCK PHILOSOPHERS. Sicne I hate them all.

< Thinks he'll make it big in wrestling probably as a jobber (person who loses more than they ever win)

V Thinks otherwise, thinks i might actually have a future, but not like Randy Orton or The Rock.

^ Thinks that Saliva, Pink Floyd, RHCP, and Shakira (among others) are bad taste in music.

< Know why Randy Orton is indefinately suspended for abusing women, calling them cunts to their face and treating them like shit.

< Is very happy with how their story is going, but requires another computer to finish the stories they're working on because mine is crap.

V Thinks Dazzledfirestar to talk about her glee over hockey since I subject people to my glee of contact sports (even if they are rigged)

^ My Stars are out of the playoffs. I couldn't care less about them.

<Thinks the previous V sentence was awkward.

V Thinks I might be too hard on taker.

Guest Enchanted Faery

^ Sorry Didn't know that, but it's sad!

< Is listening to the New Pink CD right now and reading Harry Potter fanfiction

V Doesn't like Harry Potter Fan Fiction

^ is somewhat mistaken in her veiws at times, but not always!

< is once again late for work

v hates bad reviews, has to count to ten, then blast the bitches with every big word in the dictionary and sulks for two days.

^ Thinks I count to ten, instead I count to 0 and blast the fuck out of them, I never use a dictionary and I sulk for two seconds while reading it before I flame the fuck out of them

< Is the master of own

V Wants to give ma hand on having sex again wink.gif

^ will never ever in a million years, ever stop talking dirty.

< is contemplating the next exciting chapter of some boring story she made up for no odd raison whatsoever

V astounded by the wit of the person above

^ Hasn't realized I don't think.

< Knows that Chuck Norris is so tough, one time he went into a frat house, knocked out guy, fucked their girlfriends and their mothers, drank all their beer and took a shit on the floor, he did this because he's CHUCK NORRIS DAMNIT!

V Thinks I'm a potty mouth. They should hear how dirty I can tlak in real life :-D

Guest Princess Koriand'r

^ Hasn't realized that when it comes to a foul mouth I am the Queen!

< Just formatted my computer and now have to add 60 gigs worth of stuff before online life becomes livable again.

V Would rather be out drinking.

^ seeks fulfillment from bright colors shaped eerily like tv screens, but not.

< has to fumble about with the key board each time looking for all the ^ < and v buttons.

v think practice makes perfect.