• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MayNeuma
3) ItachiNaruto- WTF.. Just WTF.

You need a better reason that because I can say the same thing to KibaShikamaru- WTF? DUDE. Shikamaru's Temari's slave! >_> and Kiba's obviously Shino's property.

-mn

Guest MayNeuma

I actually don't fret about pairings too much. As long as the story has an actual plot, even if it's cliche, but if the author can keep being unpredictable then it's tolerable to read.

But if I must list my favorite pairings then they will be:

Itachi/Naruto

Naruto/Sasuke

Itachi/Naruto/Sasuke (in THIS order)

Anyone/Orochimaru

Anyone/Sasuke

Anyone/Yondaime

Anyone/Lee (esc Lee/Sakura)

Gai/Kakasji/Obito/Rin

Temari/Shika/Ino/Chouji

Kiba/Shino

Tenten/Neji/Hinata (I know, Neji's kinda asexual. but in the world of fanfiction just assume that he's not too oblivious)

Haku/Tenten (DON'T ASK!)

Pairings that I can barely think let alone read:

Anyone/Iruka (he shall remain a single father for Naruto)

\^_^/

-mn

Guest MayNeuma
There's no way he'd be able to give up that kind of control and let Naruto "best" him. There's no way Sasuke would be uke to Naruto, especially not Naruto.

Riiight, the guy obviously has been an uke eversince the beginning of the series. You might not realize it but Sasuke always been on the receiving end. From jutsu to mental torture and support. Let's start from Itachi.

If you have the time to re-watch the uchiha flashback episode, you might be able to witness his uke first phase. In which he was a cute and almost completely impressionable kid. But unfortunately he deciced it wasn't the best uke face for him because in the end his seme -cough-Itachi-cough betrayed him that's why he put on a brooding badass facade as his second phase of uke-ism.

And that was when Naruto came into the picture. While it might be longer than the first phase, Sasuke realized that at this rate he wouldn't be able to surpass Naruto despite the fact that he already did, in shinobi technical skills. Then he turned his goal to Kakashi, showing his third phase of uke-ism, an avenger uke who needs to be satisfied. While Kakashi was more of the type to please him, he was still not good enough for Sasuke.

Dun, dun, dun, and Orochimaru followed to be his seme candidate. Despite the fact that I know Orochimaru wouldn't do anything drastic to sasuke's body the Sannin couldn't help to resist prolonging Sasuke's training because an uke in his final and ready phase must be enjoyed while it last and before going into a denial phase.

Shippuuden only sealed Sasuke's status as an uke even more. What with an opened chest outfit and a cute purple bow on his ass as decoration? He looked like a present waiting to be unwrapped by all of his seme. Even though, what you said it's true about sasuke's competitive streak, had he ever initiated everything for himself? Even his defection to Ochimaru was sparked by Itachi. He doesn't possess the mental capability to become a good seme. A confused seme is certainly a no no. dry.gif

-mn

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MayNeuma
May, I'm a little scared you evaluate story arcs under the assumption it's all about gay sex. Let me inform you sexual preference does not necessarily reflect on one's personality.

Thank you inuzuka for pointing out the obvious, incase you missed the list of favorite pairings just right above my Sasuke analysis you can see that I have some hetero pairings that I enjoy to read. Infact, if the canonly straight male is forced to be gay in a story, that will give me the creep. And the whole Naruto canonverse != gay-sex proven here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17

My reply was aimed to one of the posts that stated Sasuke will never ever let naruto to top him. And this is where the last part of your reply is applied. Sexual preference doesn't reflect on one's personality, I agree, but imo, it reflects the mentality instead. One of my gay friends although appeared tough and dominating in the outside, he admitted that he enjoys bottoming more. Perhaps, my Engrish made you confused?

-mn

Riiight, the guy obviously has been an uke eversince the beginning of the series. You might not realize it but Sasuke always been on the receiving end. From jutsu to mental torture and support. Let's start from Itachi.

If you have the time to re-watch the uchiha flashback episode, you might be able to witness his uke first phase. In which he was a cute and almost completely impressionable kid. But unfortunately he deciced it wasn't the best uke face for him because in the end his seme -cough-Itachi-cough betrayed him that's why he put on a brooding badass facade as his second phase of uke-ism.

And that was when Naruto came into the picture. While it might be longer than the first phase, Sasuke realized that at this rate he wouldn't be able to surpass Naruto despite the fact that he already did, in shinobi technical skills. Then he turned his goal to Kakashi, showing his third phase of uke-ism, an avenger uke who needs to be satisfied. While Kakashi was more of the type to please him, he was still not good enough for Sasuke.

Dun, dun, dun, and Orochimaru followed to be his seme candidate. Despite the fact that I know Orochimaru wouldn't do anything drastic to sasuke's body the Sannin couldn't help to resist prolonging Sasuke's training because an uke in his final and ready phase must be enjoyed while it last and before going into a denial phase.

Shippuuden only sealed Sasuke's status as an uke even more. What with an opened chest outfit and a cute purple bow on his ass as decoration? He looked like a present waiting to be unwrapped by all of his seme. Even though, what you said it's true about sasuke's competitive streak, had he ever initiated everything for himself? Even his defection to Ochimaru was sparked by Itachi. He doesn't possess the mental capability to become a good seme. A confused seme is certainly a no no. dry.gif

-mn

I had a discussion with someone about the whole Sasuke/Naruto, seme/uke issue. and your comment brings to mind something that the person said. She said that Sasuke sees himself as powerless, that he has an inferiority complex. Personally, in my experience people like that tend to be the ones who try to hardest to act big and bad. And who definitely wouldn't willingly put themselves into a position where they are not the ones in control, especially in a situation involving someone that on a relatively equal level.

Naruto has his hang-ups, but in my mind, he'd definitely not be as resistant to the idea as Sasuke almost certainly would be. I think especially in terms of Naruto vs. Sasuke. Some people say that just like Sasuke wants to best Naruto, Naruto wants to best Sasuke too. But somehow for Naruto I don't think it's so much besting him as proving that he's worthy of his respect and acknowledgment. I think that's pretty much what everything is for Naruto, proving that he's worth someone's respect.

I don't know if that made sense, but I'm tired and I have a massive toothache so it's the best I can do.

Guest Serenanna

I am tempted to put my two cents into this discussion on Sasuke and Naruto (even if I ship all het), but I fear I cannot do that without spoiling the recent chapters that speak a lot on Sasuke's motives in leaving Konoha. So, before I say anymore. I am curious how much all sides in this discussion have read before I thoroughly spoil people.

Sere, who has always loved a good character debate

Guest MayNeuma
I am curious how much all sides in this discussion have read before I thoroughly spoil people.

I've read up to chapter 345 and watched Shippuuden episode 4. However, we can't deduct everyone has done the same. So, extreme spoilers might want to go under highlight smile.gif I'd love to read your opinion about this.

-mn

I am tempted to put my two cents into this discussion on Sasuke and Naruto (even if I ship all het), but I fear I cannot do that without spoiling the recent chapters that speak a lot on Sasuke's motives in leaving Konoha. So, before I say anymore. I am curious how much all sides in this discussion have read before I thoroughly spoil people.

Sere, who has always loved a good character debate

I can't remember which chapter it is specifically, but I stopped around the point where Naruto started his elemental training with Yamato and Kakashi. But go ahead and spoil it for me, I don't mind.

• 2 months later...

I'm fond of Gaara/Hinata fics...Hinata really does come into her own later on and would be the perfect foil to Gaara.

There was also a really good Orochimaru/Sakura fic I read and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it, but it made me a grudging fan of that pairing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. For hetero pairing I would have to go with a well written Sakura / nearly anyone. Really, anything can be pulled off with her if it's done well.

For slash I'm a sucker for well written naru/sasu, kakashi/anyone, and my guilty pleasure (Uchihacest). Shikamaru is far too overlooked in my opinion, hence my writing a fic just for him and Kiba (check my sig).

• 9 months later...

Well my favorite pairings are really simple, I don't like het that much so my list is narrowed down.

NaruShino

Although ultra rare (Neko Izumi is the only author I know of that writes this pairing) it is super hot just think of a dominant Naruto breaking down all of Shinos barriers and forcing him to act somewhat normally even if its in Naruto's presence

ShinoNaru

Not the same as listed above because I dominant Shino will rain in all of Naruto's wild tendencies

ShikaNaru

While Naruto does have his bursts of genius moments he still needs someone to show him the bigger picture and Shika is just perfect for that

NaruShika

Because sometimes Shka might need help understanding the little surprises that life has that doesn't always go according to plan

KibaNaruKiba

Because either way you look at it this pairing is just freral in the making

NaruGaa

Because Gaara still needs help understanding life that doesn't include killling people that piss you off even if it is a very good reason

GaaNaru

Because lets face it sooner or later Gaara will become dominant and the prospect of a dominant Gaara showing Naruto that killing assholes isn't as bad as it seems is too appealing

NejiNaruNeji

This pairing no matter the formation is amazing and only the worst authors can screw it up plus a dominant Naruto fucking Neji into the ground is hot

NaruGai

I know most of you are thinking ewww but I read it once and it was amazing but only the most talented of authors can pull this pairing off

KakaNaruKaka

The teacher/student thing is hot especially if it is reversed and Naruto is the seme

KabutoNaru

Trust me just read the pairing once and you will be hooked

OroNaru

Same as above but only a talented writer can pull this off

ItaNaru

I know you're probably wondering why sasuke isn't on this list and its because Itachi is so much better like an intense older and more perverted version of Sasuke but if he falls in love with Naruto you know its for real

HayateNaru

I know he was killed during the chunnin exams but the few stories that I have read with hm and Naruto together got me hooked and screaming screw cannon

Well my favorite pairings are really simple, I don't like het that much so my list is narrowed down.

NaruShino

Although ultra rare (Neko Izumi is the only author I know of that writes this pairing) it is super hot just think of a dominant Naruto breaking down all of Shinos barriers and forcing him to act somewhat normally even if its in Naruto's presence

ShinoNaru

Not the same as listed above because I dominant Shino will rain in all of Naruto's wild tendencies

ShikaNaru

While Naruto does have his bursts of genius moments he still needs someone to show him the bigger picture and Shika is just perfect for that

NaruShika

Because sometimes Shka might need help understanding the little surprises that life has that doesn't always go according to plan

KibaNaruKiba

Because either way you look at it this pairing is just freral in the making

NaruGaa

Because Gaara still needs help understanding life that doesn't include killling people that piss you off even if it is a very good reason

GaaNaru

Because lets face it sooner or later Gaara will become dominant and the prospect of a dominant Gaara showing Naruto that killing assholes isn't as bad as it seems is too appealing

NejiNaruNeji

This pairing no matter the formation is amazing and only the worst authors can screw it up plus a dominant Naruto fucking Neji into the ground is hot

NaruGai

I know most of you are thinking ewww but I read it once and it was amazing but only the most talented of authors can pull this pairing off

KakaNaruKaka

The teacher/student thing is hot especially if it is reversed and Naruto is the seme

KabutoNaru

Trust me just read the pairing once and you will be hooked

OroNaru

Same as above but only a talented writer can pull this off

ItaNaru

I know you're probably wondering why sasuke isn't on this list and its because Itachi is so much better like an intense older and more perverted version of Sasuke but if he falls in love with Naruto you know its for real

HayateNaru

I know he was killed during the chunnin exams but the few stories that I have read with hm and Naruto together got me hooked and screaming screw cannon

Naruto/Hinata is pretty much the only pairing I like. I love it actually :P

Sakura/Ino is cool too :P

And to anyone (like that person one the first page of this thread) who thinks yuri should die...

WTF!?!?!?!

yaoi stories already outnumber yuri stories like 4000/1

I just... Goddammit... fuck you >_>

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.