Click Here!

Registering/Logging On

Guest Shangrila

@ TroubleTwin2, taekwondodo - I'm seeing you as both registered and activated. Are you using the login box at the upper right corner?

You use the center login for activation. If you choose to use it to login with, you still have to CLICK the login link, not hit the enter key. If you're not using the login boxes at the upper right to login now, that's what you need to try.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dragonlady: if you are having trouble maintaining logged in status, you need to re-clear your cookies. Sounds like a SNAFU there. http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/30527-how-to-clear-cookies-cache-and-etc/

Guest troubletwin2

I've tried logging in in both areas. I've been clicking the log in button, not just hitting enter. I still can't log in. I tried just now in the upper right hand corner and nothing happened. So I tried again in the center and I got the thing telling me I wasn't registered. Both times I've clicked the log in button.

@troubletwin2 - at some point when you were attempting to reset your password, you entered in the same password you had, as the one to change it to. This blanked it. You have to reset it again. As it's now an empty field, you can add back your password you attempted to change it to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarina

hello, I registered via mobile fone. I hadnt been sent an activation e-mail to my e-mail address, I thought I messed up so I registered again to be told that my e-mail is being used etc...sigh...Im really confused and dont know what to do, please help me...

@Sarina: You need to give us the user name you registered with. You will most likely need to be merged if you've created two accounts, but without at least a user name, we can't help. I wouldn't recommend post an email address in a public forum, however.

@Sarina: The issue seems to be that you have not yet finished validating, as you suspected. I'm not seeing a duplicate account for that pen name.

Have you looked in your Spam folder or Junk folder to swee if the validation email is there? It will have come from anonymous@aff.nexcess.net.

Guest Sarina

err...I think I spoke to soon. I know this has nothing to do with reg/loging on, so Im sorry. I keep getting the birthday/electronic sig form when I try to download a story. The 1st time I followed instructions for the form but then got kicked of the net, the 2nd and 3rd times I got sent back to HP General page. Help will be much appreciated.

As long as you fill out the birthday verifier, that cookie is set for awhile (6 months at least, as memory serves). It's an old cookie setter, and part of the old code and in the storyboarding part of the software. Once that part of the software is finished, that blue page will go away. By design, once you fill it out and submit it, it defaults returning you to the main page of the archive you were in.

Guest Sarina

this is what happened today.

Went to default Harry Potter> Harry Potter page>het>draco/hermione>story Bound>birthday/elec sig>default HP>Harry Potter>het>draco/hermione>story Bound>birthday/elec sig>booted off net. Could it have something to do with the fact that Im using my mobile fone?

this is what happened today.

Went to default Harry Potter> Harry Potter page>het>draco/hermione>story Bound>birthday/elec sig>default HP>Harry Potter>het>draco/hermione>story Bound>birthday/elec sig>booted off net. Could it have something to do with the fact that Im using my mobile fone?

Yes, but the error kicked tells me you didn't fill out that cookie setter. I just tried it, and was able to successfully access the story I picked for testing. Depending on your device, if you can't expand/enlarge the screen, that could very well be an issue.

Guest Nicholas Sanders

As with others, I'm having trouble logging in. The only name I remember being under was Nicholas Sanders, but it very well may be that I've registered more than once with my email. A little assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.