Click Here!

Looking for story/author

Guest Lisa

Guest Lisa

Hi, does anyone know what happened to JennMarie? She was right in the middle of a story and now I can't find her when I search. I searched for her name, plus a few of her stories, and nada.

Thank you! =)

She was underage when she posted her stories so she got deleted....I refer you to two other topics relating to this one:

http://www2.adultfan...1739-jennmarie/

http://www2.adultfan...__fromsearch__1

read these and there are your answers...

Edited by kagome2526

She may very well be in college, but she was underage when she joined. Her birthday is September of 1993. Which means she had no business at this site until then.

Her registrations were on these dates:

5/17/2009 - 15 years old

6/15/2009 - 15 years old

6/30/2009 - 15 years old

10/25/2009 - 16 years old

12/11/2010 - 17 years old

5/27/2011 - 17 years old

7/16/2011 - 17 years old

There were NO registrations by this user when she was of age to do so. NONE.

It is plastered all over the damn site that you MUST be 18 or older to use it. It has been for years.

So, either the user willfully ignored this, or she can't read. As I expect this user can indeed read, you can see she willfully ignored this. This rule is not in place for shits and giggles. Nor is it in place for the mods to get their jollies off by deleting people. This rule is in place to protect the site and the people attached to it.

Once again, as she was underage when she registered, and underaged when she posted the bulk of her work, it's her OWN damn fault she got deleted. When rechecking by story ID out of 16 stories posted, only 3 were posted after she was 18. She KNEW better.

I know this topic has been talked to death and the admin has been getting some heat over their decision but I just wanted to say I understand and support their decision to delete JennMarie's account and stories. They are legally liable if underage users make their way onto the site and JennMarie was a repeat offender of site rules. It sucks and I miss her stories too but rules are rules.

• 10 months later...
Guest Guest

Head Evil Tech Wench,

I am wondering if this site is active in other countries?

~Kuro~

This site? You adfultfanfiction.net?

At the risk of sounding sarcastic: it's the world wide web. This site is active in all other countries.

I've accessed this site in Europe and Asia, and people use it in the Americas. I think there's no doubt that it works worldwide.

Guest Kuroshironotama

I was just making sure. I do not know much about computers and the internet. So, I was unsure if there was a way to limit access of a site to certain areas.

So, I was wondering whether you consider the legal ages of other countries before deleting an author who belongs to a country of a younger age of consent. I know you spent money for that access page with Age and Pen Name requisites; however, I also know that few people read it in its entirety, treating it as a terms of agreement and such. Since few people actually take the time to fully review those terms because they are lazy or sick of reading them.

Therefore, I suppose my real question is:

Do you take into consideration legal ages of other countries and the possibility that the author was too lazy to read the TOA, or the access page when deleting an account? And, do you confer with the Author (as long as they have contact info, of course) first, just to insure they understood that the legal age in their country does not affect this sites rules?

~Kuro

P.S. What does "users modified" mean in reference to underage authors?

First, if you're trying to make some point about JennMarie, it's misplaced. She's been banned from the site, and it's not up for discussion. Reasons are here: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/46302-jennmarietwisted-and-other-names-repeat-offender/

Second, the site's policies on underagers has been clearly defined since inception. It has been addressed in news posts. Reference this: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/28524-happy-new-year/

Third, read this: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/29354-an-owners-rant

Apollo, as owner of the site, has made sure the policy is quite clear.

Before I lock this thread, the site is domiciled in and governed by the laws of the United States, where the legal age is established as 18. Until and unless the site's owner decides to take up residence in another country, it will remain governed by the laws of the United States.

This author will not be permitted to return. The matter is not up for discussion.