Click Here!

JennMarie

Guest roamingeye

Guest roamingeye

does anyone know where the story So Nature Gives Command by JennMarie has gone? It looks like their entire profile was deleted, but I wanted to know if also there is another site where the story could be.

Thanks

Guest Amaterashu

I was actually wondering the same, I really wanted to re-read picture perfect and now it's all gone... What happened? I'd be really sad if it dissappeared completely. :'(

Hi! I refer you to this post to help you! http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/31657-tradedim-pissed/

all i can say is she was underage when she posted and got deleted...but refer to the link to find out why!

Guest CelticThunderFan

I am hoping she reposts all her stories on fictionpress since she already has an account with them. The only problem is that I think she lost all her stories because her PC crashed. If anyone has copies of them, you should email her about it plus give her some moral support and let her know we appreciate every single story she has shared with us and want more.

Katie

You're missing the point here. She was a CHILD when she posted them. That means I had to delete the content. I also had to delete the profile. I CANNOT leave underage posted material on the site. Unless you're volunteering to pay the legal bills that would occur because of that...and even then, I wouldn't do it. It's clearly stated that you must be 18 or OLDER. Not 18 or YOUNGER.

Guest CelticThunderFan

I know her stories and profile were removed due to her being under age at the time that she registered and understand that. I am not finding fault with the owner, Apollo, or any of the staff here at AFF and apologize for possibly offending you. I was only letting JennMarie's readers know that her PC crashed and she has no backup copies of her stories. If anyone saved or copied any of them, I am sure she would appreciate you emailing her about it.