Click Here!

Cannot for the life of me login

Guest Skettimon (Skettimon9)

Ugh! I swear I posted this here a little while ago, but maybe it was a different section.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/user/21614-skettimon9/

This is me. I have spent the bettter part of three hours trying to login, and searching for the right board to post this issue on. I'm new, so I haven't really gotten to browse around due to not being able to login. It has driven me nuts! X/

Anyways. I logged in here on the forums a couple days ago. Everything went smooth. I get on today, and it won't let me in. It says my username or password is incorrect. I tried it again several more times, but there was no change.

I then proceeded to get a password reset. I did so, did the pass validation, got the pass. Put it into my password bar when logging in-and it still said my username or password was incorrect.

Wth. I'm so frustrated with myself. Did i perhaps miss a step when registering? I validated everything there too! I clicked the links required, followed instructions. And now it says it's invalid?

I'm so confused and frustrated. Please help.

And I was told this was the place to go for troubles like these. Is this the right place? I'm sorry if this isn't the correct board to post on... :(

Okay, just decided to do another password reset, but this time after I submitted the form that asks me for the username or my email, it s said this:

[#10112] We could not find the member account for the name or email address you supplied. Please verify the information and resubmit the form.

First, read this...

Second, DO NOT make another account. That seems to be where you are gumming up the works. DG has had to merge several of yours at this point. If, after reading that, you still can't log in contact tech support via e-mail at technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org

Okay - That error message is actually a forum error message - Please note that forum log in and archive log in are separate. I do see a log in for you here in the forum (possibly 2, the emails are the same minus one number), please make sure you are using the correct information for the forum vs the archive and if you are still unable to log in, please email tech support as mentioned above.

Please see this response to another member if you are having issues resetting your FORUM password.

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/30831-password-change-error/page__view__findpost__p__264073

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.