Click Here!

Ewwww! Mischa Barton's Boyfriend

NightScribe

So, I stumbled across this photo at a site I cruise during my lunch hour and, well, just click the link, unless you're weak of heart or don't have an iron constitution.

Cisco Adler

I think I've gone blind. And lost the last scrap of my sexuality when I hurled. sick.gif *shudder* I apologize to anyone who has just now taken a vow of celibacy over this.

Guest Serenanna

::clicks::

. . . I wish I hadn't done that . . .

::grabs the brain bleach and her bishonen photo album:: This is going to take some serious perging. >.<

Sere, who suddenly remembered why all her favorite men are animated.

I"m just laughing so hard. How high was he?

*imagining scene*

Friend 1: "After you pass out, we're publishing this pic on the net"

Cisco: "Like hell you will, gimme that damn camera!"

Friend 2: "Quick throw it over here, he's too smashed to see straight let alone walk or run."

Cisco: "Fuck you all then anyway, do your worst. I've got the hungiest balls on the planet!"

Friend 1: "I don't think that's a word."

I grew up around a bunch of kids who really liked to surprise people by springing nasty shock sites onto each other at random.

one example being Lemon Party

please, if you're squeamish, DON'T click on it. I wont take responsibility for your keyboard if you throw up on it. Its just the tip of the iceberg though. I would much rather leave that iceberg underwater however.

EDIT: I just now realized how likely that makes it that people will click... (note use of ellipse)

*laughs*

I'd almost forgotten about that. I got rid of it thinking a moderator might get sick Me traumatizing innocents or something.

Please as a second reminder, for the sake of your memory. Unless you have been sullied before by some of the more unimaginable horrors of the world, don't click.

EDIT: I just realized the irony of My statement just now, considering that you're a moderator now Nanaea.

please, if you're squeamish, DON'T click on it. I wont take responsibility for your keyboard if you throw up on it. Its just the tip of the iceberg though. I would much rather leave that iceberg underwater however.

Ok, Agaib, how sick am I that when I clicked your link, my first reaction was to laugh hysterically? That was so wrong, but I'm still laughing. Actually, my mind conjured something much worse. It's obvious that I either need help, or I'm just very, very tired.

so right you are, agaib. I remember that poor girl in the bathtub now and then. The image leaps into mind at inopportune times. I think our brain matter is mostly glue. Very sticky glue.

edit: Okay, I did it. I'm in love.

Guest Madapple

lol, that is funny.

But I couldn't type with my hands over my eyes.

And I am now seeking celibacy. so up until I had seen those pics, I was at my peak.

Now, I must live forever with the trauma. and the man must suffer the consequences.

Maybe I'll show him those pics.

That would be a thermo-nuclear squick.

That guy needs a scrot lift, stat! Call me crazy, but I like my gents' "boys" to be a tad bit....perkier. Or at least occupying the same hemisphere.

And I'm still haunted by that image of the three amigos; I probably will be for life. blink.gif

Oh and poly! bounce.gifhug.gif Thanks for the pics, you've made my weekend! But why am I now daydreaming about being spanked while the spanker is humming "Ode to Joy" in a lovely, deep baritone? happy.gif

Ya know...that first pic sooo confused me for a moment. I mean...what the fuck is wrong with that guy's balls?! I don't understand. It made me die a little inside.

I didn't bother with the second pic. I think I could handle i but seriously, I've got smut nipping at my heels and I would like to be able to think about sex in the near future.

When I looked at the original picture the first thing that popped into my mind was a traditional children's song:

Do your ears hang low?

Do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot?

Can you tie them in a bow?

Can you throw them over your shoulder like a Continental soldier?

Do your ears hang low?

Do your ears hang high?

Do they reach up to the sky?

Do the droop when they're wet?

Do they stiffen when they're dry?

Can you semaphore your neighbor with a minimum of labor?

Do your ears hang high?

Do your ears hang wide?

Do they flap from side to side?

Do they wave in the breeze?

From the slightest little sneeze?

Can you soar above the nation with a feeling of elation?

Do your ears hang wide?

Do your ears fall off?

When you give a great big cough?

Do they lie there on the ground?

Or bounce up at every sound?

Can you stick them in your pocket just like little Davy Crockett?

Do your ears fall off?

laugh.gif

I did brave Agaib's link after judging everyone's reactions. Not nearly as bad I as I would have expected from him. But then I may be jaded from my earlier experience. sick.gif

Okay, Nanaea.  I'm impressed. 

Do you also know all the words to "I'm a little coconut?"

This one?

Took myself to the picture show

sat myself in the second row

wrapped my arms around my waist

got so fresh I slapped my face

I could only remember a portion of it. laugh.gif Google's a wonderful tool - isn't it? wink.gif

Guest Big Samurai

You think you can scare me, NS? You'll have to do better than that. What's frightening about balls so saggy they might as well be attached to a tether pole?

cool.gif

As for the second pic, eh, that one's been sprung on me so many times.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.