Click Here!

Ewwww! Mischa Barton's Boyfriend

NightScribe

You think you can scare me, NS?  You'll have to do better than that.  What's frightening about balls so saggy they might as well be attached to a tether pole?

I would never try to scare you, dear Samurai. wink.gif And thanks for the tether ball image, I'm now picturing that guy's nuts being swatted back and forth, back and forth... laugh.gif

Guest Serenanna

::moans from somewhere over in the corner and douses on more brain bleach:: Mercy, I plead mercy. If I hear one more word about that guy's hacky-sack ready balls, I'm never going to be able to clean that image from my mind and thus impair my ablilty to write lemons forever.

Will this brain ever be clean again?!

Sere

Sere is still fresh, and, and...well, relatively innocent...however, she should be warned that the over-use of brain bleach could cause certain individuals um...something. I'm sure it's not good...oh, and Nanaea, thanks. One of my daughter's friends knew all the words to "I'm a little coconut" which so impressed me, I had to e-mail my sister with it, so I made her write it all down. She's an odd fish that one. All of her fanfics start off:

"There was this guy....

................and he had magical powers............"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.