Click Here!

Dragon age yaoi?

Guest AKM

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tropical Fool

Anyone written any Dragon Age yaoi??

Oh yes -- pretty much what I write. Just started to post here -- and they won't let me post links (even to this site) until I have 5 posts, which is funny-- just check this site, FF, deviantart or LJ for TropicalFool.

enjoy!

If by yaoi you mean M/M material then BronxWench is presumably too modest* to directly mention the many excellent Alistair/Wraith scenes she has written - they can be found through the link of course, but so can others. I say read BronxWench's first - I am recommending them :). Go! Go through the profile link beneath the userpic and see BW's stories! Hot stuff, but you get the best effect starting at the bottom and working up through the growing relationship.

*or not as tacky and self-promoting as some of us me. :D

Guest posters are set to not be able to post links as a spam prevention thing. You want to post links in forum, you register. Category link.

Apologies -- I thought that I was registered than realized I wasn't, but am now ;-) Just learning the ways of this forum… and I can be a bit slow. And I must say, I've been on few forums so well moderated. Thanks for your help.

So here are the links for my Dragon Age yaoi:

Adult Fan Fiction - TropicalFool

and

Fanfiction.net - TropicalFool

BTW, love your Arabian horse avatar.

Edited by Tropical Fool

Can ya tell me who he is? hehe, not many people recognize the breed of him :D.

Spambots are a fecking nightmare, so there are things I've had to put in place simply to prevent us being flooded with a ton of posts which need deleted daily. Thankfully, this software has all KINDS of neat toys to make that easier for me. ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.